Shoes

my sneaker wheel atm. only shoes i wish i had are the kith/naked cs2 and Hu NMDs

what have yall been rocking recently

wow those are shit, no wonder you are wearing the cdgs the most

>air max
>shit

ive only worn black and cream chucks my whole entire life besides a pair of roshes when those were a thing at this poiint if i try to wear anything else it just feels weird and i cant do it

you have a ton of dead meme shoes

this isnt r/sneakers son

youve commited a sin posting these here

Clean CDGs.
Maybe sell white yeezys if they aren't reps, we both know that even if you like them you're mostly wearing them for attention.
And, how are the calabasas?

Sell the converse to get some nmds? Or get some stan smiths to replace them.

nmds suck

I like how your taste is almost entirely hypebeast shit and you meticulously clean them. Your wheel is a super neat hybrid of you only buying things that are popular to appeal to others without having personal taste yourself, combined with you caring way too hard about your clothes.
Cool wheel my dude!
Better idea is throw them out, alternatively donate them so some homeless guy can burn them for some heat.

>get some nmds

t. Flatfoot

>you caring way too hard about your clothes.
Is this not the norm of being effay?

>buying roshes with bricks

When you wear clothes you wear clothes. Either don't buy things above you tax bracket and spend your time worrying about them, like hypebeast shit, or learn to just live with the wear and tear irl life causes and buy new clothes frequently

Some clothes can last a long time and look good with proper maintaining, user.

New to it, i might be adding some more in the future.

swag!!!!

gross.

Acceptable.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

post feet

Yes but cheap made in sweatshop trash tier sneakers do not fall in that category, and yes, Yeezy’s are trash tier in their construction.

People unironically wear yeezys around here? Veeky Forums gone to complete shite

I want to shove your flats into my nose and sniff feverishly

>thinks disliking yeezys serves as a substitute for having good taste
post ur shoes if your taste is soooo much better

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post questions but there's no sneaker general up.

What are some good, not popular sneaker brands? (no nikes, adidas, converse, etc.)

Looking for unique brands that haven't been overplayed.

Quintessential hipster

>hipster
whoa, honestly haven't heard that word in like 5 years

not worse than cps or nmds

probably a kanye and tyler fan

don't post your sneakers here, all these faggots on this board know are staying in their comfort zone with their sneakers which all have the (almost) the same silhouette and all the same shoe nose.

/r/streetwear

kys namefag