How to get python in California

Title.

Looking to buy some python boots but apprently in Commifornia its illegal to buy, sell, and EVEN SHIP to california.

Im thinking of buying the boots and sending them to relatives out of state and having them ship me the boots but im not sure how that would go with the post office.

would the post office want to see the shoes?
If they see it, can you lie and say its calf leather in a snake pattern?

If my relatives ship the boots no problem from the post office does Shipping & Recieving check for these kinds of things?

Or do I just hope my packge doesnt get selected for a random search while on its way here

(pic unrelated)

Fucking why

As someone who has shipped all sorts of illicit shit, the chance of a package being checked on a domestic shipment is pretty low. Most resources used in inspecting packages are for drugs, firearms, flora, and fauna. You don't even have to declare the contents of domestic packages.

If you're extra worried, have your family express ship it to you. Express shipments are scrutinized even less. I used to use FedEx 2-3 day and never had a problem.

This is kind of strange though. I've bought snakeskin boots in CA. Is it just python?

Ridiculously ugly.

nice, thanks for the tip

also for your question:

653o. (a) It is unlawful to import into this state for commercial
purposes, to possess with intent to sell, or to sell within the
state, the dead body, or any part or product thereof, of any
alligator, crocodile, polar bear, leopard, ocelot, tiger, cheetah,
jaguar, sable antelope, wolf ( Canis lupus), zebra, whale, cobra,
python, sea turtle, colobus monkey, kangaroo, vicuna, sea otter,
free-roaming feral horse, dolphin or porpoise (Delphinidae), Spanish
lynx, or elephant.
Any person who violates any provision of this section is guilty of
a misdemeanor and shall be subject to a fine of not less than one
thousand dollars ($1,000) and not to exceed five thousand dollars
($5,000) or imprisonment in the county jail for not to exceed six
months, or both such fine and imprisonment, for each violation.
(b) The prohibitions against importation for commercial purposes,
possession with intent to sell, and sale of the species listed in
this section are severable. A finding of the invalidity of any one
or more prohibitions shall not affect the validity of any remaining
prohibitions.

Did you read that or just paste it
Unless you plan to sell them you can import them

its pasta, also it states in the beginning thats you cant import and so if i try to buy from a store they cant and will not ship it

the fuk you want python shoes for

>It is unlawful to import into this state for commercial purposes

No, the law sates you can't import for commercial purposes. Wearing the boots aren't a commercial purpose. Also there's no way in fucking hell they will check the package. I lie about the weight on everything I ship.

The chances of someone checking it and knowing python boots can't be sold in California are zero. Also no one will prosecute for this even if it was illegal.

it includes buying it out of state and bringing it here because California is shit and theyre trying to save all the animals.

even the airports will confiscate these skins if they catch you with it

California has a hardon for Peta

Well you quoted the wrong law, jackass

And you're wrong

good. fuck wearing another animals skin. if you aren't vegan in what the fuck are you doing

I'm eating a medium rare streak, wearing a crisp leather jacket, with some fuck-you leather boots on. Feels good man.

When they stop making jamón de bellota, I'll go vegan I swear! Fish are still ok to eat, right?

>vegan
>2017

i dont fuck with big ag and mass produce but nigga u need to reevalute urself

Better use plastic garbage that pollutes the sea etc instead of a natural biodegradable renovable resource. Or even better "ecovegan" shit shoes that would last like two years and put you in the need of new consumption of resources, transport etc instead of some traditional lifetime lasting high quality proper calf or cordovan shoes.

You are dumb as fuck and get tricked by the marketing happy merchants as fucking kids.

>all these poorfags shitting on pythonskin shoes

lmao

this this this
but seriously how do we not have vat grown skin/wool yet in [CURRENT YEAR]

>if you aren't vegan in what the fuck are you doing
making sense tb h

>appeal to futility
babbys first fallacy. There's nothing eco-friendly about animal products, and if there was that still doesn't make it right to use them

Look for a mexican swapmeet. Vendors will usually have them in their stock.

leave the fucking pythons alone you fucking piece of shit
that law is there for something

>Nice try Mr game and wildlife / customs boarders joint taskforce.
But really though, I bought airsoft gun 'parts' labeled as 'toys', wild boar tusk ivory labeled as 'educational' chinky knock off electronics labeled as 'sample' switch blades from eBay called 'gift', even fucking fireworks once. The biggest problem I've had by far is with legitimate products just coming from shitty countries. Greece, Italy, Russia all have shit post systems, no surprise.

I'm pretty sure they don't even check domestic stuff anyway. Besides, I've seen exotic leather in stores, it's getting harder to find on store shelves, but they have it.

>Those shoes are ugly don't get them.