Glasses

Does anyone know what glasses michael is wearing in this picture? he's wearing them recently this year and cant find the brand

Other urls found in this thread:

robertmarc.com/collections/men/optical/view/rm-842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soyboy MK-2 frames

Hey guys, Michael here, what are... glasses? Optical glasses were invented in 1285 by Salvino D'Armate in Italy using glass. Glass is an amorphous non-crystaline solid comprised of sodium and silicon, the same silicon used in the processor running the device you are using to watch this video. A video you might be watching with glasses if you're far-sighted. Far-sightedness is a condition arising from your eye's innability to focus on reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Slow clap end thread gj

jesus

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

best boy

gud doggo

10/10 post

this board is so fucking shit now

Dammit

Fuck off you worthless cunt
If you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all

is it me or are there a ton of people that are bald, have a beard, and wear glasses nowadays?

I just need glasses for night driving, and sometimes like movies and shit. Convince me not to just buy a cheap pair of warby parkers.

if it aint for daily use, i dont think you need expensive ones. it's not a fashion accessory if you have 20/20 and can make do without a pair. it's only a fashion accessory because I can't see shit, and I don't wanna be looking like shit.
also, 20/20 fags wearing frames only really need to die.

fuck off

dam

FUCK

yes michael

not risking it

Univo U5 C1

Memed

asd

Just wear lenses

Hey, Vsauce. Michael here.
Skeletons are scary and spooky, but you know what else is? Niggers.
According to the U.S Justice Department, in 2006, 32,443 women of Caucasian origin were raped by men of African origin.
That same year, the number of African American women raped by Caucasian men... was... zero.
In fact, 90% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks... against whites...
So what if all blacks were to... suddenly... disappear from the U.S.?
Murder would go down 49.7 percent, welfare recipients would go down 40 percent, SAT scores would go up about 100 points, the average IQ would go up 7 points, and AIDS victims would go down a staggering... 67... percent.
Significant changes for race that only makes up 13% of the population

oh boy
thx bb

(You)

where can i find these optical kino

you

damn

'lok

fug

You’re a worthless fuck and if YOU don’t respond to this post your mom will fucking die in her sleep tonight cunt

robertmarc.com/collections/men/optical/view/rm-842

Fuck

I'm not even mad,that was unexpected

fuck

Cunt

Wtf

fuck

sage

nice

hes done it again

f

wow gj

top shelf post

Fuck

senpai...

fuck u user

Not risking it.

You will rue this day.

fucking hell

nononONONNONO

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

fug

god damn it

Thanks doggo

ya fuck

You piece of shit.

Why is this funny and why are faggots pretending to think it is by replying to it?
God, this board is shit.

Breh

fucking got me good

LMAO

Fuck

Auugg

:(

XD

cmonm man

>tfw 4/5 of the replies are for the "le epic meme xD" post which isnt even that funny
kys idiots

r

Simply ebin

fuck

gg

well

k

I was enjoying this Michealpost until you fucked it up

Thanks michael

fuCK

got me

oh shittt