How do we go back?

How do we go back?

Import millions of ultra-conservative muslims.

You move somewhere else.

We don't, it's fucked.

Dress like that yourself and try to revitalise that look?

Jump in.

>get a time machine
>realize even though women dressed less slutty back then, they'll still fuck chad over you and break your heart
>come back with newfound knowledge that clothing does not really reflects a personality or kill yourself because you now know there is no hope for you

Force everyone to convert to Mormonism

You want to wear a suit everyday?

I used to and noticed more women look at me woth a suit then without.

Are ypu autistic? Of course they were, they were laughing at you

but mormons don't customarily wear shit like this, maybe you're thinking of the amish.

Mormon girls dress modestly. I think that's what OP is getting at, not that specific head scarf.

Modestcore is already returning. In fact, a psyproj has been going on for the last few years working to bring it back. Even normie news outlets have noticed.

I saw a qtp2t Mennonite girl at Wal-Mart the other day, then I realized that she probably wouldn't put out till our wedding..

>he doesn't wear a suit everyday

first post correct post

they dont even need to be ultra-conservative. this is Veeky Forums in muslim cultures

fpbp

It might be because you wore a suit to your local supermarket to pick up a frozen pizza at 1am on a tuesday night

Can someone rec some hidden villages where I can find those qts

OP, how prepared are you to talk about Jews?

*blaagh* c'mon... look at that stuff man

*tips fedora*

This kind of.
Why is it head scarfs are no longer acceptable? Must it be associated with Muslims? I miss it when they were comfy and secular. How do we bring head scarfs back Veeky Forums?

Russia

rotate 180 degrees and move forward