Dr Martens inspo

I want a pair but I need you to convince me to buy them

lol fuck off

Get the shoes not boots.

Don't. If you want boots, buy real boots.

Doc Martins are all brand name. They look plasticy and inauthentic in person.

>look plasticy

that's the point

if you're not a nazi, faggot or festival slut you're not supposed to wear this

Really though, they work for everyone who's alternative, pseudo-alternative or proto-alternative excluding all those alternatives, pseudo-alternatives or proto-alternatives who value good boots.

If you're going to buy docs then spend the extra and get the British made ones. If looked after properly they will last a very long time. Chinese ones have terrible QA, so the eyelets will fuck up the leather on the tongue, or the tongue won't be central.

dont

My favorite fit I've seen with 1460s

This looks like shit

How tho

not but the pants are wayyy too tight

zip up hoodie, jeans too skinny (too skinny in general but the boots make his feet look to big in comparison to his legs as well) boring colors, ugly glasses, hoodie too long, jacket too short

pretty mediocre

DM's deserve the shit they get for becoming overpriced, lowquality, fashion pieces. However if you really like the look and feel of dm's, go with made in england for some actual quality (albeit overpriced).

If you want the best of both worlds (quality of made in england and cheaper) go with solvair.

Otherwise its pretty timeless and classic, nothing wrong with wanting to cop a nice piece of history.

I want a new pair of these so badly

Why are the only good pair of docs discontinued

It hurts to even look at it.

probably isn't cost efficient to mass produce like the current docs in the market.

i have those monos and they seriously look like shit even after some years of wear.

Get MiE versions if you get them, but id recommend 1461s, they look dope. I wear my 1460s all the time though, surprisingly versatile

plain toe boots are garbage

Any reason?

I've had a pair for about a year and I really like them. They are not very warm so I have to wear thick socks but they keep my feet dry in this Canadian winter. user above said they look plasticy and stuff in person but mine look like genuine worn leather. They are great for concerts and shit because I can't feel anyone step on me and they can really take a beating. I would agree that they are a little overpriced but if you take care of them they should last a while.

Overall I'm glad I got them. I'll drop some fits.

If I'm a size 11/11.5 should I get 10 or 11

I would size down 1. I'm a 10 and got a 9! If I were you I would go with 10 as they do stretch out a bit.

This. Underrated how bad these things are in the cold. If it snows near you add sizing for warmer socks

Great that you wandered there, now you can fix those broken jeans. Also those stacks.
Kys.

Last one. Can't find the original with just the fit but it's my favourite one lmao oh well

Cheers m8 like this fit the most

>he posts these thinking it looks good

The last one with the biker jaker would look great if he didnt sag his pants

Funny, I actually cut 3 or 4 inches off the bottom in the summer so they no longer stack

>dude I gotta press my jaw down really hard while also flexing my muscles really hard! im sure nobody will notice

its because of people like this that docs have reached faggot status

someone's mad they're not Veeky Forums

i exercise regularly and was blessed with a decent jawline. u

you look really good

ignore this jealous moron

If that's actually you, you look like a sex god.

The soles of Martins are so hideous

What pants are those?

holy shit you look so good omg

nudie - grim tim (dry cold black)

I cant believe someone this well dressed and good looking browses here

I am Veeky Forums which is when it's very easy to spot someone that's flexing really hard. It looks retarded, especially to those that work out. Don't do it. People laugh. Just always be relaxed in pics.

wow pretty impressive

the only thing I'd laugh at looking at him is myself knowing I'm a twig compared to him

brb saving your picture to remind me why I need to get Veeky Forums

I also completely changed my mind on t shirt tucked into pants because of you, thanks

>knowing I'm a twig compared to him
You don't need to tell me you don't work out, because this alone tells me this. Anyone with minimal muscle that flexes at this angle looks like that.

I don't know though. To normies it seems to be very impressive, so maybe only to Veeky Forums autists it seems awkward.

lol he's obviously not huge, but he's toned. Believe it or not, that's still attractive. If that's minimal muscle then it looks like I'm gonna have an easier time achieving this look than I think.

>toned
There it is.

Yes, anyone can look muscular when they are flexing. Normies are so stupid

Hopefully this fit will trigger people a little less.

>normies
yeah, looking good to normal people must be really silly. better to impress a bunch of bloatmax Veeky Forumsfags who won't be satisfied until they're fucking themselves.

they look cool if you lift first

I get compliments on these every time I wear them and I'm a lanklet.

im triggered

if ur a femboy you NEED this

As a faggot, does this mean I can wear them?

I have a pair of Doc Martens although completely unlike those in the pic.

Going on 9 years and they're still in great condition, comfortable, and look nice with a pair of jeans. Brown, lower top that pic related. Looks like a basic boot so probably not up to Veeky Forums standards but in terms of durability, these fuckers have clearly not let me down. I don't wear them daily though so there's that to consider as well.

I dunno. I like my Docs and if I could get another pair for a good deal why not?

this is totally wrong btw - the asian Docs have better quality control than the MiE, they just have shit leather. Aloso the MiE leather is still correced grain and no acually very good. Docs do make a range of different full grain leathers that are better, theyre just not usually int he standard 1460 .

post a pic you jealous faggot, guys at least a 9/10

Whats a good black leather belt to go with black jeans and 1490's for everyday wear? Preferably a non gold buckle

kys fucking moron. these are such basic, entry level boots there is absolutely need for a thread for this. seriously you must have absolutely no fashion sense if you need this type of thread
newfags fuck off

Speaking of Dr martens, will a 1461 mono black look out of place in a boring office attire? My job has a pretty strict dress code (diplomatic government office).

yes you fucking idiot

Are Dr. Martens even comfortable? I need a comfortable cushion in the sole and they advertise "AirWair" like it's bouncy and soft

Why is it suddenly cool to dress like a punk?

>suddenly

Have you been living under a rock user?

I don't use Veeky Forums I just came here on a whim and suddenly I see everybody dressing like sanitized versions of 80s hardcore kids

My 8 year old niece has Doc Martens.

love em, they do fit kinda big tho so make sure to try em on before you buy to figure out best sizing and get some thick socks.

soles are definitely nice.

Junya pants are so fucking nice

bud you're in a thread about docs and you didn't expect to see some punk influence?? are you autistic?

Nice relative to what though? Better than what other shoes, obviously it wouldn't compare to boost or anything crazy nice but what cushions is it better than?

Yes but thats besides the point

are there any boots that don't look shit on me? I'm kinda tall, absolute skelly mode and have huge fucking feet. Thats why I exclusivly wear tight thin shoes like vans authentics and shiit. Boots always look fucking horrible clown like on me. Anything that fits rly tight overall?

this dudes fits are fucking fire

It's early 90's again user, punk influence but the palette includes bright colors and funky textures. Perfect for quality docs (the short ones). Tall docs are played out as fuck they look like Hot Topic mall tier combat boots. There are just better boots, but the look for the low-tops is hard to beat.

Might be different for the synthetic leather one's I have but I would size up or go with your norm size. They can be tight, it also I don't wear mine frequently enough for them to break in quickly so that could be another thing.

Get thiccer and your legs will compensate for it.

Thinking about buying Winstead Canvas in black. Worth??

dont

fucking moron dont come back

I only see people who are less than 5'9" wear Docs

narcissistic samefag

Nice fit, what size pants do you wear?

fix your posture BITCH ASS NIGGA

I like this user. Get rid of the hat

why cant i pull off the look on the left without looking like a dad or club security guard