You can buy great clothes in UNIQLO. If I were a young person, that’s where I’d shop

>You can buy great clothes in UNIQLO. If I were a young person, that’s where I’d shop.

/ourguy/ confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

hypebeast.com/2017/10/rick-owens-michele-lamy-interview-fashion-together-rizzoli
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>But labels are very much about buying into a poetic vision and being part of something.

90% of Veeky Forums cant understand this

Rick is always be my guy. Most of Veeky Forums want to reject him however.

#deep

Drop trip

you dont know what a trip is newfag

I'm not a fan of his clothes, but Rick always seems to be such a sympathetic person to me. Like Yohji. You just can't hate him.

nigga rick owens been humanity's guy since day one fym

Link to the interview or statement?

People would expect Rick to be this kind of pretentious or conceited guy but he is incredibly down to earth. I could listen to Rick being interviewed for hours.

I neither like nor hate Uniqlo. I stay away from fast fashion because I can afford better, but it's fine for what it is.

Shit, Rick just put into words what I've been thinking for a long time.

hypebeast.com/2017/10/rick-owens-michele-lamy-interview-fashion-together-rizzoli

literally google the quote you nigger

Uniqlo isn't fast fashion you dumb fuck

you know he just says whatever he wants right? he says anything and writers take it as serious. he says things just to troll, because the press take everything he says as some prophetic thing, he is a pure troll. he is just saying whatever comes to his mind, and knows that its all just words, and the "Industry" is just like a massive Headless Beast, that just lurches around moaning like a giant monster giving birth to this rule and that rule, and it's like a black hole that eats itself, but its huge

You alright man?

Funniest part about this is that the broke teenage plebs of Veeky Forums who all shill Uniqlo (while calling high end designers trash out of jealousy) have made Rick hating a part of the zeitgeist and now they’ll have to back paddle somehow.

S-see Rick sensei said muh Uniqlo is g-good.

See right through these transparent motherfuckers.

i'm very articulate, sensitive, and in-touch... now buy these 1400 dollar sneakers

What's wrong with buying $1400 sneakers? Only NGMIs who resent wealth feel this way.

he actually adviced against it if you are poor in another interview

well, for starters, only children wear sneakers.

are they even organic? these are made for morons, not for actual wealthy people, since wealthy people tend to be smart, and smart people tend not to wear meme clothes

>Le classy gentleman baby face millennial setting le record straight.

i wonder what percentage of rick owen's revenue is made up by well off asian-american college students

I'm mocking poor people who think wealthy people buy consumer-fad fashion. People with a brain (and money) don't buy plastic shoes marketed to morons, they make money off those people.

>wealthy people tend to be smart

Kek.

In reality wealthy people generally just work harder hustle more and are more extroverted and positive.

It's always le IQ and intelligence meme with you neckbeards. How can people be so clueless.

did you type that with a straight face

commies disagree

you're the same person who used the words
>troglodyte
>palpable
>milquetoast
in that other thread... aren't you? I cannot believe you're a real person.

pic related, I'm laughing at your dunning-kruger ass life.

i own a $5000 YSL jacket. Its called stop being poor. I own a hedge fund and make money faster than i can spend it on clothes.

What you'll never understand about wealthy people's buying habits is that when you have everything you need, and already bought everything you want, what matters to you the most is not material objects, but an authentic experience or a piece of something they feel is special or genuine. Rick Owens, Hedi Slimane, Karl Lagerfeld, Gianni Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, etc. means more to people than just a brand name or a designer, its about partaking in a vision and capturing that glimmer of true authentic inspiration or emotion that matters. $1000 doesnt mean shit to wealthy people, i can walk around in shoes covered in diamonds worth $50,000 but it doesnt mean anything to me. Its not special. A YSL jacket or pair of Prada boots has meaning to me beyond just an item of clothing.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THIS COPYPASTA OR?

PLEASE SEE FOR MY CURRENT FACE

see

so let me ask my question again, is the clothing even organic... or?

This exactly

> I stay away from fast fashion because I can afford better, but it's fine for what it is.

How fucking pretentious can one fag on a chinese cartoon image board, jesus christ!