next to Quasimodo there maybe, but shes average as hell

she is above average but in america she is 1 in 200

Niggas got no standards here

>56%

>above average
Maybe in america.

I think you mean in the UK.

Both desu, it's the anglo genes.

>posts le epic strong black bull cause he thinks le black people are cooler than him as a stockholm syndrome thing and also he's been bullied by stronger white males so whites intimidate him
>not attracted to attractive female because he's scared of any real white females
>will probably post a le 56% face mutt woman he would never dare approach or get any attention from IRL because he's not like your average wh*te, when asked what he finds attractive. Or be autistic enough to reply to this with some google images "blonde babe" to deny this

Not the user that you're responding too but I think he just used a picture of that basketball guy because of his reaction face. I think that your post has some pretty disturbing levels of projection. I also think you should get some help buddy.

I think i lost few brain cells reading this

Nah, it's just that everything he did was an exact copy of someone I know in real life who is absolute cancer and the embodiment of the modern white. Also unironic cool funny black guy xD reaction pics are usually found on the more left leaning subreddits and the more left leaning parts of youth twitter and tumblr. It's one thing if it's an actual reaction pic but this was just some black athlete doing a facial expression.

straight from the comment section of reddit.com

I've never been on reddit, but if this is considered normal here i might as well migrate.

Would fuck blonde girl, those bangs indicate that she wants to be whipped by my belt and choked

You should definitely migrate if some anonymous person trying to insult you actually hits home in a single shitpost.

On reddit, you can downvote anyone you disagree with, and most subreddits have moderators that delete dissent so you can choose exactly which opinions you want to hear and never hear anything else.

Out of curiosity, where did you come from?

I disagree. Upon closer inspection this may be a ruse. Superficially she looks like what you describe (the generic daddy issues woman who says she hates rich white cis scum males but not-so-secretly actually worships them sexually), but the lack of conditioner, combing, recent hair cuts, etc., speak to a genuine and not ironic lack of vanity. This woman likely suffers from something similar to my previous shitpost - ergo a fear of her own weakness vs. the cis het attractive white male. The type you're describing claims to not care while caring very much. This one though? I think she's real. She will likely never submit, and will spend the rest of her life with minorities and bulldykes, pretending that it is what she likes. Learning the difference between the genuine minority of these women, and the vast majority which is a sub slut in disguise, is the first step to becoming an art hoe connoisseur.

>septum piercing, straight forhead bangs, CRYSTALS
Yep Definite daddy issues, the chances of her not owning a choker are 0/10000000000
>art hoe connoisseur
Listen buddy you don't know what your talking about

>I've never been on reddit
whats ur first language?

I don't take anything seriously here.
>Out of curiosity, where did you come from?
Nowhere really, i was searching swedish military pants few years ago and found knoch

Finnish, all the times i've stumbled on reddit it has just seemed annoying to use, i don't know how that site works at all

it's called the cheerleader effect you faggots, just to a lesser degree

posting pictures of you next to a fact mongloid only positively reinforces the perpective make of you

That is some incredible projection. It's a basketball player dude. Why are Americans so obsessed with race? You can't post a simple reaction image without the American's brain instantly jumping to cuckold fantasies and racial politics.