I'm joining the military soon

I'm joining the military soon.

Which branch has the most Veeky Forums dress uniforms in your opinion?

Clearly Navy with marines coming in at a close second. Army might be surpassing them soon with their new pink and greens coming out.

Yes I would join the Army just to look like I'm in WW2

Marines are classic but too rigid for my taste.

These are the options. Disregard Air force as they have the ugliest uniforms in the western hemisphere.

american army uniforms EW

even italian park rangers have better uniforms than amricans

Don't be a POG

how can american fashion compete against yuro counterparts?

The Air Force has the loosest uniform regulations tho. You won't be able to have gold aviators, tailored fatigues, and full sleeved tattoos in any other branch

Also fuck blues, I've only worn full service dress (the ugliest version) two times in the three years I've been in

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

I like the chief dress whites. Kinda makes me want to re-up for another six years.

US marines look very sharp.

DON'T DOOOO ITTTTTT user YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR

nigga those are italians

>MUCH TO LIVE FOR
Like what jerking off to anime and shit posting?

I know. I am merely saying because you made the comment about army.

just joined the navy how i take dick in the ass fashionably

can we have a /bottomcore/ inspo plz

HAHA, he waited 14 minutes before he could up with a shitty comment like that?

Besides, you have the biggest militairy, why do you need so much protecting? OW right, you are the bullies.

French cadet or St Cyr

Literally doesn't matter how you look like in your dress as long as you look tacticool

Marines are the most effay

Coast guard have the most comfortable uniforms

GOOD JAB

don't make your enlistment into a long-term career. It's a scam. If you make the military into a career it should be as a commissioned officer. Unless of course you love it or you can't do anything else.

That being said, the Navy has been and will likely always be the most Veeky Forums

>I'm joining the military soon.
enjoy being slave-cucked by the state

Royal Australian Air Force ceremonial uniforms are pretty flash

Navy has the best camo.

>'God bless America,' the Marine grunts, smacking his lips as he finishes eating his box of crayons

It seems like I see Navy shit everywhere since I started thinking about becoming a sailor. Must be a sign.

he had to wait and see if God himself would knock him down.