So I'm a closet tranny and I want to start adding more feminine touches to my wardrobe without going full fagmode in...

So I'm a closet tranny and I want to start adding more feminine touches to my wardrobe without going full fagmode in public. How could I do this? I was thinking about wearing some black leggings with an oversized hoodie and tennis shoes. Any advice, please?

Would really appreciate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I don't think it's a good idea to feed into it

Take some mushrooms, write, take a walk. work on your insides and then let the outside work itself out, then youll have style. This is a stupid thread. Dont jump off a bridge.

Eh. I've tried for years and years not to. It makes me miserable 24/7. Either this or I put a bullet in my head.

I don't like drugs.

I have no idea what to dress like. I like so many different styles.

If you feel bad, don't hesitate to shot yourself. Maybe stop drinking/eating all that soy and become a man again faggot.

nigger he's not telling you to take mushrooms to enjoy yourself, he's telling you to take a psychedelic to fucking rewire your brain you autist. get help, trannies just kill themselves and if they don't, they're just looked upon with disgust by everybody except other trannies

i've met some pretty cool trannies so you can fuck right off with that shit. if you think that someones sexuality decides their self worth maybe you're the one who should neck himself.

lol, I'm gay. Trannies have a fetish and choose to become medically dependent for their entire life to fulfill a delusion that is obviously not best treated through transition seeing as their suicide rate is still dismally high post-op. Anyone encouraging trannies are encouraging fetishism at best, and gay erasure (when it comes to childhood gender dysphoria-induced transition) at worst. You're a mental midget.

The amount of cringe is just palpable. Get your own mind you fucking milquetoast sheep

Hurrrr PJW and Moly sempai said blah blah.

Bet you're the life of the party you fucking pathetic brainlet troglodyte.

do you know how stupid you sound using those words? I really hope this is fucking bait, or english isn't your first language.

>troglodyte

Nice redditor vocabulary. Feel smarter now? Too bad you're still dirt, faggot. Get help!

Knowing some poorfag tranny wrote this makes the (You) even better. I bet your super ugly. End it!

I’m not OP.

Why don’t you learn the difference between your and you’re, brainlet.

he did use the correct form, the second was clearly a typo. are you autistic?

>he
Lmao
>LARPing as some other guy quickly defending you.

Not fooling anyone, man.

You truly are a redditor, aren't you? Tell me, how many languages do you speak?

People simply dislike spergs like you on here.

>muh Reddit

Holy shit get over your pathetic pathological obsession you boring turd.

How do you even know what Reddit is like ? You don't go there... do you?

err, nigger what? I'm a different person. Believe it or not, two people apparently think you're a mongoloid.

what kind of physique do you have

and can you be more specific about what kind of look you want

yeah sure, I'm 5 foot 10 and want to look like a tranny

>pathetic pathological obsession

You can't help yourself redditfag, can you?

I need a little more than that to give you advice, just as if you asked how to dress in any other context

I also don't know what you mean by "fagmode"

could you give examples of how you don't want to look? or examples which pull a look like what you want

I also don't know how you dress now

the world would be better without trannies

You will never be a woman. Just admit that you like dressing in women's clothing and be a drag queen so people won't care as much and you can have more fun with it.

What do you hope to achieve by wearing feminine clothing in public in such a way that other people won't really notice? Maybe you should just wear women's underwear under your clothing like any other faggot.

He's probably actually a sissy that gets off on crossdressing in public.

why? how would that affect your life in any way?

The pain in your mind is where you should start. If you are many things then that can be shown in your style. I dont understand the problem here. Whether youre a woman or not or john wants to fuck you or you want to fuck john while looking like cindy but secretly thinking haha im john too doesnt matter as long as you dont dress horribly. Everyone is all the woman they need to be, so stop being a little bitch and take a gang of shrooms until you understand how ridiculous you are being. fix it, celebrate it fuck it just dont make another goddamn bullshit thread.

its because hes either underage or a severely damaged individual

Don't necessarily disagree with you - Wishing a genocide or cleansing upon his kind is like.. throwing gasoline on a fire, imo

I'm sorry this thread got you the replies you did, but I'm actually going to try to contribute, fuck everyone else

As someone said it depends a lot on how you look, what kind of style of clothes you like/usually wear and also where you live.

I personally like to go out in a skirt or maybe a black denim dress on the summers (I'm 0% gay or tranny btw i just think it looks good and complements my body)

But if you Don't wanna go "full fagmode" maybe start skinny jeans or something drapey, as said really hard without any idea of what u like or what u look like, and what u mean by fagmode but i certainly wouldn't wear leggings with an oversized hoodie because it does sound fully "fagmode" and also like it would look like trash

Go gothmode. Do it gradually. Incorporate makeup heavier and heavier over a year or so while taking hormones.

Embrace androgeny and slowly go more feminine like sphirex.

Lots of black, tight pants, loose ripped shirts with collars/shoulders cut out. A good leather jacket to hide new curves up top until you're ready to reveal them. Painted nails in dark colors.

It's not a massive style transition from emo scene faggot to tranny faggot anyway. Easily the best route.

Gothtraps are the best anyway.

I posted this exact question here not long ago. My advice, don't attempt it. No matter what, it won't be subtle. You'll just look extremely gay. You want to look like a girl? Embrace it, do it properly. This half and half, cuteboy shit will just make you into a walking meme and a fetish in some people's eyes.

>You'll just look extremely gay. You want to look like a girl? Embrace it, do it properly. This half and half, cuteboy shit will just make you into a walking meme and a fetish in some people's eyes.
So yeah, this is utter bullshit. People aren't just a dichotomy of two genders. You can't just erase queer identity, it doesn't work that way. Maybe OP doesn't want to look queer or "gay", but there's nothing wrong with looking gay or queer.

just wear rick owens and buy the man heels

>I'm a closet tranny and I want to start adding more feminine touches to my wardrobe without going full fagmode

Your problem with my post is a problem with this thread in general, not to mention you're talking about irrelevant shit, so I don't know why you are even posting here. You know how I can tell you're underage?

This. Trannies are literally the most worthless people on earth.

I think that's honestly a respectable solution.

It's one of the things I liked about twerk, tbqh witcha. He had a sensible, self-aware take on it all.

F U C K O F F
join the 43% already

What's that?

The 43% of post op trannies that kill themselves

Perhaps cutting off your balls and inverting your dicksheathe won't solve your underlying mental issues after all

Woah, really???? That many?

That's amazing! Why do we never hear of this??

there is no problem with looking gay or queer if you're in a situation where you can count on other gays or queers to support you. if you try dressing like a fag while surrounded by hets you'll have problems. at the very least they'll make you feel bad about your choices, at most they'll do hatecrimes.

honestly op's best bet is to start hanging out with other trans women and mimicking how they dress. instant social support and validation, not to mention a viable dating pool. it'll look awful by the standard of most people but most people don't get the whole "wanting to be a woman" thing anyway.

Because trannies aren't mentally ill deviants who can't cope with living the strawmanned version of "toxic masculinity" the media presents, so that same media promotes transsexualism as a viable option despite its huge dangers, to the point that they push it on kids. It's the same propaganda bullshit from the same kikes who will tell you that gays are the same as heterosexuals, despite paedophilia being incredibly common amongst them and something like 40% of gays having over a thousand partners in their lifetime. If you want a trip, go listen to this 40 minute comedy stand up routine

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ

*20 minutes

Jesus Christ someone with a sensible take

to you other niggas: lmao “queer identity” get the fuck off this website

Trannies are people who’ve never been in fight during their childhood. One good beat down is all it takes to put an end to someones tranny faggotry. Thats what i do.
>see tranny
>just start beating the shit out of them
>not bad enough to cause injuries
>just bad enough so they realize how fucking retarded being a tranny is

I just look at them with disgust or avoid making eye contact. they're sexual fetishist freaks who get off on the attention

I have been in a few fights yet still have tranny tendencies. Disproved.

Then maybe you just need to get a black, unlubricated cock forced up your asshole. Maybe if that happened, you’d realize the situation would’ve beem preventable had you not been a tranny faggot.

nah if you go out just do something like carbon monoxide poisoning you can still look effay if you have an open casket. That's how i would go personally

Nah. I've known some old school trannies that were tough as hell. I actually like them. They're proudly crazy with the most fucked up sense of humor. Modern trannies are pussies. Bring back the meth smoking, knife wielding, trick turning trannies of the past!

lol this I was on the bus the other day and this dumb tranny was completely unaware of everything happening around them and didn't get out of the way when it was obvious other people were trying to pass by.

Is there a source for this statistic? I've seen others quote 45% and even 55% with no source at all.

It's mostly taken from studies comparing trans people with familial support vs without familial support. Useless you're measuring the importance of family/community on mental health it's a useless statistic and people who use it are deliberately being misleading

Some inspo for you OP.

Imagine going through 9 months and giving birth to a baby and have it turn into someone that posts shit like this on a taiwanese puppetry forum

Dokkaebi looks cute in this

btfo! Include me in the screenshot!
>wow just wow: the post

No, it's taken from coronary reports of all deceased Trans people, and cause of death. You're the one being misleading

nah, do yourself a favor and stay away from the tranny shit

> I’m gay
hahahahaha fag

gay people also have higher rates of suicide, how we gonna treat that?
live and let live

>still no source from either poster and just more conjecture

i have a sexual question for a tranny. you still there OP?

What's your question?

ive been seeing this girl. shes really hot. She's a model. And she's famous. after two dates she told me she was a tranny. I was blown away because of how beautiful she is. And im still sorta confused. Also I sneak around to see her now because like I said she is famous and i don't want the whole world to know im kinda seeing a dude.

anyways..i think im going to give this thing my penis. but her vag isn't real, so is there even a point in putting it in? I kinda dont want to also idk what that looks like. am i supposed to just fuck your ass?

Just have sex with '''''her'''' like you would with a real woman.

You'll have a good story, at least.
mite b cool.
And then there's that age old adage: YOLO!

But ferreals, user, there's only one person who can answer this question: You.

Don't be afraid to incorporate skirts of appropiate fit and length.Maybe try baggy tops with leggings too. Really if you want to wear dresses, best bet is to get them made, many dresses produced by industry these days just aren't made to fit the male body type.
Jewelry and black nail polish is good way to go too. Just go easy on the make up. Also remember, you're never really going to be a female, even with surgery and hormone therapy sorry but just saying.That is all.

keep us posted

Get free clothes out of it

Just fuck her you pussy, if she has a surgery vagina the go for it, if she doesnt then get used to giving anal.

Shame how the thread got destroyed. Can talk about women's fashion, men's fashion, but nothing inbetween.

here's some fashion for the inbetween.

We had good threads on androgyny in the past, but in them the OP post wasn't a fucking travesty, it's absolutely repulsive how bad it is, no wonder people would rather shitpost than discuss in the thread.

He's literally giving you the best advice this board has to offer. Instead of feeding into impulses of a damaged psyche, he's telling you straight as an arrow. You have a mental disorder and you know it, it just became politically incorrect to call it that- he's telling you to take psychedelics so you can look much deeper into yourself, past the wall of tranny shit you got going on. No one hear is trying to have a personal issue with you, but it seems like that's the way you're taking all of this.

GTFO of that situation you freak
Tell him it doesn't matter how good his grill costume is and leave

From one tranny in boymode to another,
over sized jumpers are great, skinny jeans too especially if you get the colours right. Footwear, I just wear boots but converse would be the best I think if you really want to toe the line of femininity but not being a fag.

Not the same tranny, But I dabbled with LSD a few times and I believe that removed some mental blocks that allowed me to get over my fear of going against others expectations of me and gave me the courage to transition. Most of you aren't that wise as most of Veeky Forums is under 25 and doesn't have much life experience. Live your own life rather than being upset at someone elses, focus on bettering yourself and maybe you'll be happier.

you are either a man or a woman, there is no in between, only pretending

We're all pretending silly.

Idk I'm a woman and I guess my advice is to just go for different styles try everything eventually you'll find your style look at fashion magazines, go on Pinterest but the main thing I would recommend is to take care of your skin hair and nails and hit the gym your Style always begins with your natural self

>no one hear is trying to have a personal issue with you

apart from all the people telling her to kill herself? the reading comprehension of reactionaries is laughable

Don't worry OP will most likely kill himself after realizing that no amount of pretending will make him happy with who he is.
>Wanting to encourage the mentally ill

The oversized top with black leggings is seen as quite fem. But, don't be afraid to be androgynous. Just start to wear the boyish things that tomboys wear and you'll be halfway there.
Beyond that make sure your hair is longer and that you stay thin.

M8 your brain is fucked from too much estrogen

Go to the gym and start shooting up steroids, it will take thesee stupid thoughts out of your head.

Screenshot this and mark my words, you will regret this tranny shit.

Or as based Gavin said:

Trannies are mentally ill gays

>I personally like to go out in a skirt or maybe a black denim dress on the summers

>I'm 0% gay or tranny btw

Be thin and in shape, have longer hair or at least something effeminate. Leggings are still women’s clothes, so you won’t be able to pull it off if you’re not already pretty skinny and fem.

Skinnies are more andro though, my go to outfits are usually skinnies with an oversized sweatshirt and some docs.

Get your nails done too, I love having mine painted.

t. gay boy who likes to dress andro

Oh, and accessories. A beaded bracelet, a simple ring, an earring. (Even a choker.) They go a long way to make you look more effeminate without being cross dressing.

Best advice in whole thread

It sucks that in the us you can't go to a doctor for therapy for stuff like this. Your only choice is to jump off a bridge :/

I don’t know about this, I’m gay and dress really faggy but live in a small town with no queer presence at all. All the straight people I work with are cool with it, the girls love it. Never been insulted to my face.

That said, while I live in a small rural town this is Canada.

YMMV in America depending on the state.

hi there friend. if i were you i’d go for chelseas with higher heels like those 40mm saint laurent ones. it’s pretty feminine whilst still being a men’s shoe

Dress for your shoulders
Try create an illusion of a waist
Get some good fitting jeans and flattering boots and try and expand your style naturally from there

I can't imagine a fake vagina to be a good place to put your dick. Go for the ass my man

>"Don't have sex with no trans bitche, shit's gay"
>"fuck 'em in the pooper instead"

I'm havin a tough time following