He's not short every guns and ammo stock

>he's not short every guns and ammo stock

lol I never again listen to Veeky Forums imbeciles
if anything Hillary will cause huge demand on ammo/guns this year - I'd go long

>shorting ammo and gun stocks right before people panic buy massive amounts of ammo and weapons

Just stick to memecoins

This
Are you literally retarded

almost everyone one of them has seen a 10x rise in share value on average in about 4 years

>U.S freaking out that they will turn in to Europe
>U.S about go to heavy pro gun or total anti gun
>Islamic shooting 50 dead, highest in U.S history just happening

Yeah nah, nobody will be stockpiling ammo and weapons

Imagine how rich you'd be if you longed back when AR15's were selling like crazy in NY

except everyone already has stockpiled

Every faggot in the the country will go out and buy a gun now. You'd be crazy to short gun stocks now.

>an extremely small minority will go out and buy guns
>better load up on some gun stocks cleetus!

>People don't use ammo for fun, practice or security reasons
>Guns don't need to be maintained with accessories and/or new parts occasionally
>Enthusiasts don't purchase new guns regularly
>Shooting Ranges don't use ammo on first timers trying new things and for occasional hobbyists
>No such thing as gun competitions/gun shows

>OP trying to back up his retarded post.

Just pretend it was shitposting and you made it for fun.

once the bubble pops you have a chance to get in cheap before share value normalizes
most of the companies pay out dividends since you gotta keep buying and consuming
but there is a bubble no doubt

VSTO
RGR
TASR
SWHC
CAB
NPK
SPWH
OLN

look them up
almost everyone of them is highly overvalued and it seems to be around the top of the bull trap stage
meaning this is the last high we'll see for a long time

>bull trap stage
>highly overvalued
>this is the last high

>doesn't actually refute the point
>just posts on an indian poo museum

You have to make a point for people to refute it.

You are just spouting memes.

>he doesn't understand that an economic bubble is a real thing that actually occurs

Guns aren't in a bubble, retard. Demand has increased heavily in recent years. Ownership and CCW permit apps are higher than ever.

If you want to make money off guns, go buy 30 round mags and AK/AR lowers and sell them right before the election.

look at the stocks here
and with everyone having already stockpiles, demand is going to start falling with an oversupply
it's irrational to pay so much for these guns

He means weapons and ammunition stocks are in a bubble, not actual guns. The companies are highly overvalued right now due to bullshit political turmoil.

>look at the stocks here
On mobile; don't feel like looking them all up. I'm sure the P/E is a little fucked, but investor sentiment and political climate are valid reasons for a stock to rise. What autists on this board have a hard time with is realizing that the market is not always rational. Investor sentiment can hold a stock aloft for a long time.

I'm aware. They're overvalued as far as books are concerned. Growth and current political/societal trends are priced in but can't be shown as a solid figure.

Every play I've ever made on guns and ammo has been made using the actual guns and ammo. There's no reason to buy the stocks if you want to make money. Plus, you still get guns no matter what happens with the price.

murricans on suicide watch. gun ban incoming finally.

lol no, enjoy being a niggerkike tho