Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something, help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

thoughts on Egg Nog?

Don't

for glorious skeletals!

binged 2 days in a row, gonna go sub 500 calories until my friend arrives in about 48 hours. at least my thigh gap is still there 5'8/125lb

I never fail to binge when I smoke weed, even if I only have healthy food at home. Last night I went over my TDEE on sauteed vegetables (no oil), baby carrots, greek yogurt, and whole grain crackers.

>still sick with stomach bug
>been three weeks
>weight is peeling off
>doctor isn't sure what it is
>just now finally saying I should take an antibiotic, which is hard since in another country now
Getting a bit worried. Can barely eat.

>Can barely eat.
thats the whole point brah, you gonna reach your goal so fast!

I was just maintaining, I mean a little bonus was great but now it's getting too much. Also I'm on vacation in Italy with my dad and I just sat through a cooking class where I couldn't even taste anything.

This is why weed is bad for you and shouldnt be legalized.

How do you guys not compulsively eat things? Im mildly overweight (BMI of 26 cus im sure someone will ask) and want to lose weight, but its really easy to forget about eating light once I get hungry. What can I do to curb my appetite?

You should go see another doctor, or go to the hospital.

To be /thinspo4lyfe/ you can't depend on drugs or any real trickery, you just have to practice eating less. Counting calories really does help, you get guilty when you go over.

Also intermittent fasting works well for a lot of people. I don't consider that trickery since I've done it for like three years now.

I don't have access to one here, since not at home. I mean I can get a hotel doctor, and might try that, but, I think I need an antibiotic. Now doctors are so gay about writing them you have to be half dead to get one since they get overprescribed and now they are overcompensating.

Because you dont use your high right. Using weed on diet can be either extremely helpful or extremely harmful.

You need to keep busy and focused on something while high. Weed helps me workout ALOT, like I can do up to 2x more exercise. And if I stay focused on a movie im watching or music im listening to, or art im making, food doesnt cross my mind once.

If you are just sitting in your house high as fuck bored as fuck of course you are gonna enter your kitchen.

I also recommend drinking alot of water or healthy flavored drinks while high. Not only will the flavored drinks take your mind off wanting to taste flavor, but weed dehydrates the FUCK out of you. Dehydration is often mistaken for hunger.

another thing

hiking while high is good exercise and can be a magical experience with the right music

and if you dont take food with you you'll be forced to not eat

>tfw eating sushi
Is this good or bad
I guess I ate

i fall victim to munchies far too often, but cycling while high is fucking amazing

>tfw no stimulants to suppress hunger because btc fucked the dnms

>tfw underweight and feel fat af
>at home for the holidays and everyone telling me to eat
>period soon

I look significantly more bloated ughghghg

>tfw not a girl

im very sad. ive been eating 500-700 calories for 3 weesk and have only lost like 2 inches off my waist. do i just need to fast? is my metabolism dead? what do

im probably not being patient enough.

I posted here a week ago about having reached my goal weight of 125 lbs after doing the 2468 diet, and wanting to go back to normal eating. Someone suggested to me to go back up to 800 calories, then do that for a week, then do 900 calories, for a week, then 1000, then so on.
I'm still losing weight, I'm 122 in the morning when I weigh myself naked and my waist is now 27" (69cm). I'm gonna be underweight soon. Would it be safe to speed things up a bit? I don't know if I want to be underweight yet. I'm worried I'll look more like a spooky skelly than a cute n skinny (no offense to any underweight people, it just might not be a good look for my body and face type)

For reference I'm 5'8" (173cm)

IF you're still losing weight then it's fine to up your calories.

Thanks, but by how much about? I've heard that just jumping back up to your TDEE can put a strain on your heart

That's a nonissue.

>180 cm
>55 kg
>male
>18
tfw reached my goal and can eat 1.6k cal a day :0

i envy you

Do you want to be a girl? We need more cute thinspo dudes, don't transition please.

If you're already reached your goal weight and are okay with how you look, up your calories and maintain.

Im already transitioning sorry :(
my breasts make me look fatter since they're only developing now, slightly past 18

>tfw aware of calories
not precisely counting since i'm bad at math, but holy heck this helps me so much

hrt is good for weightloss
just keep your estrogen doses perfectly timed to control cravings better

>Feel freezing cold, can't do anything
>Know that the only way to stop feeling freezing cold is to eat something
>If I eat something, I'll feel disgusting in my body and won't want to do anything

How do I break free from this

get hot water bottle and drink water

thank you for the tip, user.
it is, indeed. i have lost quite some weight, though I do have some particular cravings from time to time. I really should work on spacing it regularly.

i keep an alarm to go off exactly every 12 hours, with pills already set in an AM/PM container
if you're early in transition, biotin for hair and nail growth, take a weekly supplement if you're on cypro (maybe more than weekly if you're below 750 kcal/day)
loelw estrogen causes cravings for fat and sugar, it's especially important for you to have healthy foods ready to snack on
and obviously, if on cypro, don't feel bad about eating more when your body needs it. when it feels like every muscle in your body is dying, they are. food won't ever make those muscles come back, but it will keep you from blacking out while your body is in overdrive

good luck user we're all gonna make it

weekly B12 supplement*

I just want to be a skeleton boy with a Veeky Forums boyfriend to fuck me hard.

Then you gotta go in /reverse/ cause they're all about THICC on Veeky Forums

>ywn do molly with a shy closeted Veeky Forumsizen and convince him to stay up all night and fuck you over and over

Any tallboy inspo?
I’m 191cm and trying to get to 64kg.

>ywn do molly with a short skelton boy and fuck him over and over
one day user

It might be autism but I actually enjoy the fuck out of precisely, like down to the gram counting every calorie of every food I eat. Like I'll make a loaf of bread, count the calories in the flour, in the yeast, etc. and then when it's baked I'll weigh the whole thing, then use the total calories to calculate the calories in each slice I eat (by weight). It's just so satisfying to know exactly how much food energy I'm ingesting. I'm not even dieting, this is just how I like to eat food.

I do go out to eat with friends, in case you were wondering. On those days I do OMAD.

I personally feel like I made some progress, I started drinking a lot of water and doing basic exercises in August. Lost 2-3 pant sizes

Still want to lose another 5 lbs and or maybe gain a couple of lbs of muscle not sure

Bro I hope you're having fun in Italy at least. Shame about not being able to eat. If you were already thinspo you should be worried about losing more weight.

Should I have a bowl of chili for dinner or just have a smoke and go to bed.

The trick is eating clean, small portions, and IF. Unhealthy stuff stops tasting as good. You won't have sugar crashes that cause cravings. And your stomach shrinks from American sized to East African sized.

Smoke. Smoke two if you need to

Do yourself a favor and get rid of the stomach hair. You’ll look way skinnier.

I have chesthair though, so might not have the same effect on you, I guess.

I actually did a day after I took that photo

What's the best way to do this? I'm hairy as all fuck (mix of Mediterranean and Scandinavian ancestry, so I'm screwed, basically) and although by and large I don't mind having a lot of hair, I have SO FUCKING MUCH hair on my stomach, it's just too much. I also live in a pretty hot place so in the summer it's frankly a little uncomfortable.

Every time I decide, hey, I'll try getting rid of it, I end up with irritation and ingrown hairs, just because it's a huge area to shave.

i feel disgusting and gross ive tried so hard ot lose weight and the cravings are so intense the only thing that helps me is drugs but i feel pathetic depending on them for weight loss and my boyfriend is so much skinnier than me i feel fat as fuck.
i asked him if idlook better if i lost 10 pounds and he said yes someone please give me tips on how to restrict because i feel like i cant control myself at all

>tfw you reaffirm the fact that you are so very NOT gay after reading these gross bizarre comments from actual faggots.

The only secret is to ignore hunger. You can chug water of caffeine if you want to cheat...

Phillips Norelco Bodygroom. Trim it as small as possible, then use the shaving side. Follow the included instructions.

let's do molly together, user. then we can stay up all night taking turns fucking each other. :3c

>tfw getting a boner just from typing this
hhnnnnnnffffgggg

>tfw not allowed to do molly for at least 2 more months
>tfw no comfy as fuck drug induced appetite suppression

Water is the secret

Whenever you eat, chug 2 bottles before you start eating and drink a bottle while you eat. Drink some after every bite

>get high last night
>eat 4076 calories of empty carbs

I....i... think im just gonna go back to bed...

how the fuck do you even do this you clearly want to gain weight what the fuck

literally just dont

The sadness from missing out on Vergecoin helps a lot with not eating

good morning /thinspo/

anyone else getting fewer erections when eating less?

Multivitamins with iron.

fugg trying to eat healthy at christmas is so hard
how am I looking?

get more carbs, or you'll legitimately lose your libido

oh... ye I havent eaten bread or pasta in awhile.. thanks user

Good evening

Im not going to.
Im still - 2570 kcals for this week.
Its more disgust im feeling than anything else. My stomach feels like a ficking beach ball right now.

ca. 2 months progress

h-how

How do I get out of skinnyfat hell

how do those two things relate??

cutting

eliminating water weight more than anything

Not 100% sure, but I think it might be related to serotonin maybe.
There is plenty on google about it though, just search less carbs lower libido

You work out.

didnt find much on the carb side, some people even saying their libido improved after switching to paleo. Found some correlation with nitric oxide, rich in stuff like dark chocolate, spinach and seeds, so fill up on those.

Well low carbs causes low testesterone. That's where I got the low libido from

Pic related

nice desu

like what i eat in a day etc.?

Can you post that pic without the thinspo logo?
I wanna save it in folder.

How to stop binging

>Lowkey depressed for getting the shittier eating disorder

Get the food away from you
Drink as much water as you can
Cheat with caffeine

One thing that helped me was allowing myself to binge.

I just sat there and promised myself i could eat whatever i wanted. I had been restricting all week. In the end i ate about 5000 cals in one sitting. I felt gross, sick, my stomach was bulging, and i never wanted to eat another dessert as long as i lived. Importantly i didnt feel any better. It wasnt this amazing super fun experience, it was the pointless endeavor of eating a bunch of food. Being conscious of what i was doing and how not special and not naughty it was really helped me realize how empty and hollow binge eating is, and how eating that one special cookie or that one bag of chips is never as wonderful as it seems in your head.

The next day i ate normally, and did some writing and painting. Felt more rewarding and fulfilling than any shitty cake or cheeseburger.

2000 calories a day

lift

I allow myself one cheat day a week. Eat anything I want.

what?

Hey /thinspo/ I usually don't visit these threads but I thought someone here could maybe help me out. I am male and rather thin (6'0 125lbs) but don't have social anxiety or an eating disorder. However before I attend social events I always have trouble eating. It's especially hard to eat greasy, high calorie food, things such as salads are easier to eat. Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this? Is this the hidden work of anorexia that I'm unaware of? I usually eat normal sized meals.

Sounds like just a harmless quirk. Not even a quirk really, you're about to attend a social event where you'll likely be moving around and talking a lot, why would you want to have a big greasy burger sitting like a rock in your stomach the whole time? That's why it's common at parties to serve little snacks and hors d'ouevres as a light refreshment. Makes perfect sense. ya ain't anorexic.

Post the actual studies you dumbfuck.

you coulda just threw it all up

i dont listen to the anti-bulimia fags itt if I mess up that bad Im vomiting

Drink tea

I don't want swollen glands.

Soooooooooooooo you care about temporary swollen glands over fucking up progress that badly