How do you wear thigh high/over the knee socks Veeky Forums ?

How do you wear thigh high/over the knee socks Veeky Forums ?
Are thigh high boots the superior option?

thigh high socks are juvenile

thigh high boots are equestrian

fuck outta here with your low-test ass
beta cuckboy

>doesn't like thigh highs
triple gay

I figure thigh highs look better on very skinny girls than on more thick (and no I don't mean fat acceptance "thick") girls. what's your take?
Also what about for fall long sleeve dress combo?
Still better off with thigh highs?

look better as, in more elegant rather than lewd. But I guess it looks more cute in a childish way sometimes too.

Might as well just wear leggings at that point.

If you keep talking girls out of wearing thigh highs I will choke you

yeah maybe but depends on the length though right?

125 lbs at 5'2 here and yeah I agree. My slimmer friends look much better in thigh highs than I do.

>thigh high boots
probably the worst thing in womens fashion ever.

I mean that they look less lewd or overtly sexy. More cute but not necessarily juvenile( at least not always )
You're around the same BMI as me so hopefully you get what I mean.
Super sexy is just not my type if style though.
looks pretty good in the winter or with sweater/long sleeve dresses sometimes. I'm just unsure if I can do the same with thigh high socks or perhaps certain skirts fit better.

yeah whenever I wear them I look like I'm trying to be kinky whoops. I do get what you mean though.

Thigh high socks can be more appropriate in all seasons (depending on thickness of the material) but the boots just don't have the same appeal at all.

Start off by being a woman and not a faggot you

Thigh high boots are not a good look.

The only reason they have appeal is because they loosely resemble thigh high socks.

The only GOOD thigh high boots are RO or Vetements DESU and that’s because they’re virtually socks.

....Why would you assume I'm a dude?
I mean, yeah I guess Veeky Forums is almost all guys but Veeky Forums and to some extent /co/ and Veeky Forums are a bit more mixed.
Are you just trying to get me to say I'm a grill? Any way people can wear what they want clothes are clothes at the end of the day.
>inb4 back to tumblr
Naw I don't like to politicize gender, I just thing people should be able to do what they want.

What is RO?
That's what gets me about buying thigh high boots btw. Idk if I like the way the heel looks on those Vetements, but the material is cash. Most thigh high boots on the otherhand, have a make that looks cheap as fuck unless they are more high end, approaching the mid to upper hundreds in price.

Riko Wenz...

illiterates don't realize that you are just stating facts

Rick Owens sock boot

Is that an Euro or Australian brand? Sorry, American here.
Anyway, thanks I'm still kind of hesitant because, as stated, thigh highs look more chic on very skinny girls. Probably why more Asian girls wear them.
Thigh high boots tend to look chic regardless but I see what you're saying about there seasonal limitations compared to different types of thigh high socks.
Maybe I'll just stick to sweater/ longsleeve dresses with thick socks? pic related.

Guys/girls I need to buy my bf a gift soon and im trying to get him a sweater or coat from this site, but there are so many options. PLEASE HELP....
menssuperiorfashion.com

this doesnt look chic at all. I expect a fashion senseless slut to wear that

Perhaps you're right.Wouldn't call her a slut.That wasn't the best version though.
I think this girl at least does it better. Thsee are boots however.

I really would like to wear them with skirts too lik pic related but I'm a bit too scared it may look too lewd since I'm not as skinny as the pic in OP or some of the others.

this girl is definitely a slut

come on now

Eh? Can't really judge that we don't know her life/who she has been with. Do you think that any girl who doesn't wears sweater dresses with sweater tights or lettings is slut? lol
Depending on the body type, it can look more lewd or "slutty" though. That's what I was saying...
I think I might have to forgo thigh highs all together unless I become more skinny. Oh well...

honestly I think you are just a slut. this whole shit is slut wear. you spent the whole thread trying to convince yourself that dressing like a slut is fashionable, it isnt. no picture of any girl you posted with any thigh high whatever looked fashionable.

it pleb tier, and I suspect you just '''''"got into fashion"''' within the year and your main source of knowledge comes from tumblr/instagram

stop it

lol...so you're going to assume you know the sex life of every girl posted here and now even me over some socks? You probably don't even understand how absurd that sounds.
I don't mind if you think it looks lewd but you need to stop with the slut shaming. Just stop. Girls are not what they wear anymore than guys.
I'm on Veeky Forums so obviously I don't do shit.This was from pinterest. I think only like 2 were from tumblr (indirectly). I already saI'd I'm probably not going to wear it because

Now if you just don't like it just say so without insulting people.
I already said I'm probably not going to wear it since I'm not as skinny as some of these girls.
Wearing thigh highs is better for certain people and certain looks than others()and no not just for prostitutes, you're thinking of garderbelts). I simply made this thread to discuss how they can work. Obviously you can wear them with longer dresses too as tights.

Did you get dumped recently buddy? What's wrong?

perhaps it's better when balanced with more conservative prices like cardigans or oversized sweaters?
Definitely looks better on tall skinny girls though.

lose weight then