Outlaw, punk, greaser, ingrate thread

Outlaw, punk, greaser, ingrate thread

This is gonna sound silly, but in all seriousness, let's say that one day you find a vest like the one in OP's at a yard sale or some shit. A real 1%er's vest with rockers, colors, history, patches and/or embroidery.

Don't wear it out and about, guys.gals, ok? I'm really being 100 here. Don't fly the flag of a 1% club if you haven't been directly granted permission by club leaders.

All these guys -
Warlocks / Pagans / Banditos / Slaves / Mongols / etc - are none too relaxed about the notion of their colors being flown by club outsiders. Find a great vest/jacket/whatever with some great old patches on it, stuff like up in OP's pic?

Remove them. Remove them. Remove them.

isn't op's vest done by ben goetting lol?

wait no it's worse, it's from cheech and chong lol

fuck off
let these nerds get cheese grated

Fair enough. Want I delete the post?

That shit head got stomped out good. Whereupon he proceeded to make up the remainder of "Hell's Angel's" on account he too was scared shitless of getting his ass beat for him to finish interviewing proper Angels and getting the complete story regarding the "1 percenter" ethos or the evolution of the club itself.

can i wear the 1%er diamond patch on my jacket as long as im a criminal tho? i was under the impression i could

Yeah, that's not the problem AFAIK, it's more got to do with the individual sovereignty of individual clubs and club chapters. There are a lot of rivalries, wars, alliances and intertwined histories as well.

You want to stay far away from any of that shit. I've never met men more casually fearless & generally detached from both societal standards and legal repercussions, even amongst those who've left the life behind.

I say that in awe, not derision, they just... do whatever the hell they want, no stops pulled, no pauses, no questions and God help you if you disrespect their colors, you get in their way or that of their brothers. They function as a single unit, are relentlessly loyal and NEVER ask questions first.

It's interesting - even years after stepping out of the fray, years after they make their last Muster to Custer or cross country long distance run, there remains a distinct, cool hardness to these guys that always broadcasts that 1%er attitude, that idea that they are above and outside of it all.

...Rambling again. Shit.

TL;DR Don't fux with their club runners of patches, 1% is an M.O. of sorts for life itself, and these cats are in some ways the final incarnation of that early American frontier/pioneer spirit.

Bless 'em.

>I have two personalities - nicest guy you'll ever meet, and twisted fucking psychopath

That's Hank 3 for ya

Always nice to see hank get some appreciation.