ONE PAIR OF SHOES FOR TRAVEL

ONE PAIR OF SHOES FOR TRAVEL
>you get to choose on pair of shoes to travel with in south east asia for 3 months
>has to look good hold up well and still be able to give arch support.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NjgGDVVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can you try starting a thread without a bait pic for once in your life

Nike sfb

WED WINGS IWON WANGEWS

WED WINGS IWON WANGEWS

WED WINGS IWON WANGEWS

Came for sauce, but this is true.

GIVE MILKIES

normie tear jung boots but Veeky Forums approved

rick owens

palladium

>south east asia
>Nike sfb

Try using those when it's 30°C / 86°F outside

this
Rick works in every occasion
Even in formal events.

Fucking sandals you pleb. I guarantee if you don't get a pair in advance you'll end up buying a pair of those shitty hawainas fakes and thinking "I should've listened that user because I could be wearing effay and comfy sandals right now instead of these fake flip flaps".

For actual shoes get any of those light breathable knits from your preferred manufacturer. Sfb is horrible choice wtf don't listen to these people they've obviously never traveled anywhere.

FYI during my last tropical trip I used my shoes 2 times during one month.

Take em off, barefoot core is the aesthetic of 3rd world humid/tropical areas.
Or you could break your one show rule and get a pair of flip flops from a market.

the chick name is simonamloe incase anyone was wondering

how to get shingles 101

I thought there was a vaccine for that?

I wore my SFBs in Iraq, Africa and Afghanistan (a few different pairs) they are fine.

Are they alright for hiking etc? I'm going backpacking in S.E. asia next year and will be in all sorts of climates

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I've worn mine for 2 years in South Florida and now daily in North Europe. Theyre the shit

I brought Doc Martens 1460 monos around and they were pretty dope.

Got me into Berghain. Haha. Yeahhhhh...

My go-to travel shoes are Nike free flyknit if I don’t plan on doing anything fancy and vans old skool pro if I wanna go to clubs/restaurants etc (no high-end places, i’d need some leather shoes for that)

Are you retarded or something
>climate in desert is same as climate in most humid, tropical place on the planet

>Djibouti Africa
>90% humidity in the summer
>Monsoon season
Quit being a dumb little faggot. I wore them during swamp phase too. That was the only time they have ever fallen apart on me.

>He thinks Africa is one giant desert.
Leave the basement.

Man I wear sfbs in -20 winter and my feet stay warm. Is there anything they can't do?

I'm still not sure, since big parts of s.e. are very humid, as opposed to the locations given by you guys so far

Wide-fitting chelsea boots, brown, and thin merino wool socks. Talcum powder on your feet for good measure.

...I say boots because you might be visiting jungles and ruined temples.

If you're keeping it urban, penny loafers should have you covered.
However, mosquitoes biting your heels can be an issue, so consider wearing lightweight chinos and socks.

I'm actually assuming chinos in this advice because mosquitoes are fucking hell, and I don't understand how anyone can wear shorts in a city.

People who think SFBs will be too hot have clearly never actually lived in hot humid environments lmao. I agree that they're a good choice, but you can probably get milsurp desert or jungle boots that do the job just as well for cheaper. I wear Belleville 320 desert boots in 30+ degrees C and 90+% humidity very often and they're quite comfy, bought them from a soldier on eBay for 30 bucks. They've got a sneaker-type soft sole like the SFBs that's great for all the walking you do on a trip like this too. Jungle boots are better for wet environments but the sole isn't as comfortable for long term walking.

Honestly I have to agree with the anons who said get some sandals too, if you're really just trying to bring one pair of shoes boots are clearly best for durability and utility but even the best will get hot and uncomfortable at times, there's really no downside to having an extra pair of cool comfy shoes that takes up almost no pack space.

I'm guessing that's a dude, right?

>3 months
why not bring more than 1 shoe?

>dress shoes for night outs
>sneakers for daily wear
>sneakers can work on hiking paths too, or if you want, some kind of hiking boots
>sandals for the beach

be aesthetically pleasing?

Timbs and Stans my dude

oh no

free run 2s

jungle boots. GI style.

>reverse image search this
>find a pastebin full of someone's discord commands
>pastebin.com/NjgGDVVk
well...

underrated

what the hell