Which version of CK underwear is most Veeky Forums?

which version of CK underwear is most Veeky Forums?

the organic one-

oh wait... it's just another jewish glyphosate brand that only poorfags buy, lol. enjoy your low sperm count and cancer

hey man i think you stumbled around and brought your autism to this board from /pol/. we already have enough here so please return back, thanks!

you have 10 seconds to explain how this isn't alex jones-tier

I don't get it? Calvin Klein isn't jewish? Their underpants aren't toxic? Just found this website m80?

oh gee I dunno maybe because I have a BSc in horticulture and know what happens on cotton farms and think it's funny all you poorfags buy non-organic clothing and think you look cool

you look awful silly to me in the poison clothes, but whatever, what do I know, right?

you should go get your dick sucked

what underwear do you wear with all this knowledge?

I can any night of the week. that's sort of the benefit of being a fag with a 9 inch cock. I like to keep it in organic underwear to keep it clean and healthy.

Muji is a good start with their organic line. Natural Clothing company.. I just pick up organic cotton whenever I see it. I live in Oregon, so its not hard

PACT for the american apparel look

>Muji is a good start with their organic line.

nice, too bad all their clothing is bland as shit

only ugly people look bad in bland clothing

sux2bu

but you don't have to go fully organic if you're not a richfag, at least keeping your genitals away from pesticides is a bright idea, tho

how harmful are these non-organic brands really?

the studies i'm finding on quick google searches make it seem like its only dangerous if you're actually in the fields themselves.. then you'll eventually get cancer in your 50s-60s

anywhere i should be looking to research this stuff?
>anyways +1 you made me look into this

can't get much more toxic than cotton. who do you think is going to fund studies looking into the dangers? not the cotton growers of america... or the cotton council... or the chemical companies... or the fashion industry... or the government...

But sure, you're probably fine, keep buying chinese cotton probably covered in rat poison and formaldehyde and glyphosate going down your urethra. All the people (what's it at now, 1 in 3?) getting cancer are just anomalies.

I'm just giving my warning, if you don't think it's a problem without a peer reviewed study, then ignore me. but it's sort of like a guy telling you the wagecucks fuck the donut holes at dunkin donuts in the night shift and you saying that's not true and just going back there daily. That's enough for me to know to never go there, whether it's being OCD or not. I care too much about my health to risk things like that

are you the same fag that occasionally makes thread about muh skin absorption of synthetic fibers

lol no

but I've heard of that and now I'm going to look into it, if he's not memeposting

it's a meme post
if you're going to be focusing on the fiber being synthetic, you should also be questioning the dyes the wash houses/mills are using regardless of fiber content

you have no idea how crazy I am. I only use organic sheets and towels, don't like carpets or mattresses coated in flame retardants, don't even use fluorescent lighting. and of course the whole alkaline water, organic food diet thing. I was my face with evian.

I've seen some shieet

most alkaline water on the shelves of a grocery store have already become acidic due to light exposure
are the organic cotton items you use all greige/natural or bleached white

this concerns me too, but some organic cotton is bleached yeah. I have pairs like that and it's not the best scenario. pic related are sexy as fuck though

also, as for alkaline water turning acidic, I've done my own pH testing on different local brands. I'm not into bottled water, but I just haven't bought a reverse osmosis system yet. I used to have one in my house as a kid, but... whatever. I don't shop at fucking walmart and have a local co-op near me, since I'm in Oregon and not buttfuckistan, so the options are plentiful.

How much of this cancer risk is completely deterred if you just focus on eating a healthy diet and exercising everyday?

I mean if you’re still eating meat and you’re this concerned about the quality of your clothes you’re a huge hypocrite

I eat mostly raw, but if I do eat meat, it's organic local red meat on my cast iron skillet. at that point, you're right, isn't even sitting "carcinogenic"? I'm not trying to be completely anal, but wearing clean clothing is pretty fucking easy compared to telling someone to stop cooking their food or replace their interior with safer materials or whatever.

does washing your underwear help basically clean this toxic formaldehyde away?

>9 inch cock
proof

>fag
Looks like the organic cotton isn’t helping.

WHOMSTDVE

what?

for the most part, but if you're some poorfag who washes your clothing with Tide or something you've got bigger problems

:^)

show a measured pic my man
I'm 7.6x6.25 and you don't look much bigger than me

also you are hitler moustache guy from yesterday aren't you

nope, and if you can't tell the size, well I've got nothing to prove to you

lmao, I know its you toothbrush moustache guy

the fact you won't show measured proof tells me more than enough, considering how many photos you post on the different boards

if you think you're right and I'm wrong, that's your choice. Doesn't really make my life any different

you forget that you've claimed to have a 9 inch penor in one of the last threads, and that you live in Oregon?

just posted a picture on /hm/ if you want proof of those 9 inches, unless you have some other allegations to share

hey, don't get me wrong, respect if its legit.

but wheres the link

I can get respect in the form of oral any night of the week bud, not looking for your e-points

how fast a board do you think /hm/ is, shouldn't be hard to figure out

yeah man, I've heard that from you plenty in the past few days every time I see your face in a thread

right

Ahh the classic "Dunkin donuts donut hole fucking" arguement

whatever lmao, if you think you can just deny it enough times for it to suddenly not be true, good for you.
I'm sure I'll see you in a thread tommorrow either

a) talking abut how you have a 9 inch penor that you can get anyone off grindr to suck

b) posting a face picture

lol shitty degree

I can find work in any country in the world, and could have had my grad school paid for by most companies if I didn't decide to just go straight into a masters program. plus, my country's government will pay for me to start my own business. can't say the same about most other degrees, can you? not exactly regretting my choices, that's for sure