What do you think you owe your parents?

What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

is over there, you edgy twat

OP is faggot confirmed

Couldn't you have at least changed the template somewhat?

Don't forget to tell them you won't vist them on their death bed OP.

i'm too lazy, change it for me

give me something to get 1000's of (you)'s

OP you're a faggot.

Respect your goddamn parents- they love you, no matter what you might think.

> the moment I'm finished college
> by the time I'm 30
OP yer hopeless...

brush up on your reading skills

>parents own a business that generates around $30,000 - $45,000 a year.
>also own a home valued at $1M
>mom and dad drink alcohol virtually everyday, are overweight and do not take care of their health

>tfw only child

Spoken like a true child, OP.

Give them a hug. Listen to their boring stories. Smile and say, see you next month, get into your car and drive away.

They will be dead eventually, and you'll have to burry them. Most likely you will screw up even worse as a parent.

bump

OP you should take your frustrations out on some children by raping them.

That's my take on this whole debacle anyway.

im sorta the same but i successful im milking my mom pretty good right now so im going to make it last a while

>This pasta.

Anyway, nothing. They were mediocre parents and don't deserve my ire or anything, but once I'm fully dependent, I don't intend to give them reparations or anything like that. It's not my fault they made me exist and had the decency to not starve me, after all.

Dear god you newfriends this is like the most spammed bait on Veeky Forums

It's a classic lmao

Were you here when it was posted the very first time? I stole it from that guy

I was, it's amazing how it always gets replies desu

I wonder if that first guy was serious

I think he was. I wonder what he's up to these days, if he's killed his parents yet or not

[s] pickles [/s]

Probably was, Ive seen much worse on this website

As far as I remember what he said that they really did treat him like shit

my parents spent A LOT on me...
(private schools are only the beginning)
I feel like I owe them quite a bit

But now I've spent a lot on them and feel like I'm probably at 30% out of 50%

whatever though they respect me and love me and think I spoil them/do too much so if they were (god forbid) were to deathbed today then I could have a lovely time with them and they would die happy knowing I loved them and gave them a bunch of love and material goods
and I in turn would miss them absolutely dearly but would rest knowing their years with me were great :'(

I owe them a ton.
They've always supported me when i needed it, both emotionally and economically.
In a few months i'm going to inherit my grandmas old apartment Worth about 400k which is nice of them as well.