How do I get in?

How do I get in?

Wait on the line, hope there is something good inside

Become a pro skateboarder.

FPBP

just buy fake chinese supreme

where do i find ones that actually have the same logo? ebay?

taobao, look at r/fashionreps on le reddit and also look at superbuy.com, an agent to buy thru taobao internationally

I use tao to buy real clothes tho but not expensive

DhGate

>How do I get in?

LOL

On a normal day: Wait in line and get it.
On drop day: They have some ticket system now, it's complicated and usually not worth it.

is there really always lines now? i went in 2015 and just walked in, was a weekend too. everyone was dressed poorly to the point that it made me a lil uncomfortable (someone was wearing 3 hats) and the selection available was ugly

what's the difference between a drop day and regular day?

why wait in line if you can go on a day without a drop? fewer stock?

>is there really always lines now? i went in 2015

no OP is just either stupid or shitposting.

During the season when they are dropping shit, there will be a line starting Wednesday night/Thursday morning of the drop. Other than that, you can really walk in anytime

Is there even anything to buy during normal days?

of course. You just wont find anything that was hyped, because they will have already been bought and listed on ebay or up for sale on some Hypebeast Facebook buy/sell group.

You have to cal them first and let them know ur coming

yes

>wearing a fucking advertisement because it gives you some sort of status boost
>Shit has literally no aesthetic whatsoever

Man sometimes i wonder what it's like to be this petty

UNHS.net

Dont buy anything except Supreme

Is it true you can make a good profit by waiting in line for a new launch and immediately reselling on ebay?

Didnt know where to post but thought this would be a good place.

Is this legit? Im not a Supreme fan but i received this as a gift last night.

Use the door.

looks real to me but then again i'm not into shit brands

doesnt matter. a fake one would be the same quality as a real one

>all the fake supporters ITT

the only thing worse than wearing a washed out brand, is wearing a fake washed out brand. ya'll really want to fit in that bad?

Just check you dignity at the door, there should be a separate SA handling this duty near the door.

But seriusly i dont get it, is it a hip to ve square kind of thing

Anyone cop the crowbar?

when i was in paris i checked supreme out because i was in the hood

not a drop day or anything but there was a line it was so dumb

i waited an hour amongst gooks and literal 13 year olds wearing hype getup, went in and walked out after dead ass 5 min coz there was nothing worth copping (i dont were streetware but just for the novelty i was gonna maybe get a sleazy tee or shirt)

Missing registered trademark sign?

It's like the same appeal of Holister/ Abercrombie & Shit here in the U.S. Overpriced apparal that uses you as an advertisement in exchange for the "status" associated with buying such a brand. Just norimes being normies, in short or just a phase that children soon grow out of.