Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Sunday Evening Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpreclinicalcongress.com/Nano-Oncology/
annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/06/01/annonc.mdw188.abstract
m.investing.com/analysis/cerulean-pharma---approaching-release-of-phase-ii-renal-data-200121814
biopharmcatalyst.com/fda-calendar/
static.cdn-seekingalpha.com/uploads/2013/3/6777101_13645097806645_rId12.png
static.cdn-seekingalpha.com/uploads/2013/3/6777101_13645097806645_rId14.png
deposits.org/world-1-year-deposit.html
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CERU my nigga

From 3 threads ago.
Alright guys, here's the second coming of CERU.
This will probably be copy pasta like the first.
So here's what we know.
>worldpreclinicalcongress.com/Nano-Oncology/
First Ceru is presenting on the 14th of June at 2.40pm. They will give us data on the phase 2 trials of CRLX 101, CERU's main drug
This will give us insight as to what will happen on the 30th.
>annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/06/01/annonc.mdw188.abstract
As we can see, in 55% of patients we have PROGRESSION FREE SURVIVAL AFTER 4 MONTHS
and in 23% of patients we have partial responses.
That's a 78% response rate with MINOR AS FUCK side effects.
The 30th is the big one. Probably the second most important news we'll hear up until FDA approval besides the phase 3 trials.
>m.investing.com/analysis/cerulean-pharma---approaching-release-of-phase-ii-renal-data-200121814
Here we can see that on or before June 30th this year they will reveal their Phase 2 CRLX101 data and Phase I CRLX301 data. Giving us complete insight into the company
Also, they mention that their peak value of CRLX101 and 301 combined comes to a combined market cap of around 2.15billion dollars, mentioned here.
>We forecast peak sales of $490m for CRLX-101 with Avastin in mRCC ($340m and $770m in follow-on indications of ovarian and rectal cancers respectively) and $550m for CRLX301.
That company is currently arround 66million.
That means the difference is shares is over 3457% per share.
>3457% increase.
Pic related was trial 1 results
Can't wait for phase 2 results

If fed is not going to raise rates,
$NUGT, $GDX, $GLD

If fed raises rates (2% chance, lol it's not gonna happen)
$DUST, other inverse gold

does anyone think DuPont and other gun stocks will rise because of the gay shooting thing?

I am thinking of buying some $DD on Monday

just 15 hours and 30 minutes left until the market opens

Test

VBLT anyone? Very promising progression free survival

3 days until FOMC meeting

>Test

it worked!

Invest in gun stocks? Worst mass shooting in US

Who ARRY and PTX?

Thanks. I'll sell every 5-hourly mins and then buy daily and monthly.

>daily and monthly
don't forget nightly.

ice, ice, baby!

I was so glad to find this type of investor advice on Veeky Forums as well as a funny man. 9/10 I guffawed a little more than I thought I would.

What does this mean, please explain I'm trying to learn

what do you guys think about Sune, BTU, ENE and soon to be GEVO

Well I'm still bag holding on GEVO so I think you should hop on board!

I think what he's trying to say is that he'll sell every 5-hourly mins and then buy daily and monthly.

Was thinking about getting some SWHC, there is usually a 5-10% increase in the day or two following a shooting

Remember $PTX buyout is rumored to happen in the 30th
$MNKD production is supposed to start in September

REMEMBER !
$PTX merger rumored for the 30th
$MNKD production planned to start in September

There's literally a fuck ton of shares out there.
How is this a good decision or what do you mean?

Awesome. I'll be buying some SHWC then

Should I open a new bank account for robinhood? What would be the purpose and does any bank offer perks that would benifit trading?

if i had funds available i'd buy NEO tomorrow.

>rumored
Sauce of the rumor?

Here's a calendar of all the events worth noting for BioPharm companies! I'd only buy the stocks before P3 results and NDA apps! That's why a lot of people think ARRY will boom sometime soon due to the NDA app on the 30th!

What are some gun stocks to buy now that this fagg shooting took place also meme stocks of the week

Kroger

earnings release on the 16th

also really good for swing trading/day trading since the dips and spikes vary between 40 to over a dollar.

isn't it already priced in? it's up something like 30% from the middle of may.

i've been watching KR. nice swing with a usual morning dip. looks like a solid play.

Do you have an opinion on this?

Talking about this?
biopharmcatalyst.com/fda-calendar/

it dips HARD every morning and we can only expect it to increase in volume and volatility as it gets closer to earnings.

I need to sell my swing of AG and PLNT tomorrow though before I pick them up.

why would you open a new back account?

$RNN

Anyone else notice TTNP started climbing again last week?

I'm not sure. I'm looking for pros. If there are none then I'll just use my current.

yes, and i am going to try to open a position tomorrow. it burned me once but i'm a fool who likes fire.

something something about 7.03. maybe that's where an insider bought a bunch...

I'm sooper scared of making all this dosh...also losing it. Hey whatevs though.

If anyone is interested in some dank Pink Sheets bullshittio then I have the least bully horse scat pick for a long time.

AROPQ Aeropostale just got a cash infusion of 150 million dollars and closed most of its stores but now is looking to possibly be streamlined and just had a 220% raise in stock value on the news in final 2 hours Friday.

If they announce ending of bankruptcy, thats over and it becomes a dollar stock again.

Honestly, this is a legit opportunity but could also be a insane short too. Gotta have big balls for this one.

Anyone got some stocks to swing trade this week?

So far I have:

Kroger
TTNP (possibly, at least a daytrade anyway)
APTS
CNNX
PAYC

Aeropostale...it's stock so cheap...I just can't believe lol. It's clothing so blah...

maybe CERS

take a look and let me know what you think

looks pretty good

also cheap and very high volume. Might pick up some shares.

If this does actually happen, how much you think it'll increase?

No i honestly don't think that has been completely factored in. Historically, stocks rise and even sometimes spike when NDA application is filed! These graphs help display that, IMO.

static.cdn-seekingalpha.com/uploads/2013/3/6777101_13645097806645_rId12.png

static.cdn-seekingalpha.com/uploads/2013/3/6777101_13645097806645_rId14.png
(Sorry for the unfortunate stock name, but it's the only other one I could find with a similar graph)

Yes that's exactly what I meant! I think that'd be an awesome resource for some swing/day traders! Sorry, I thought I linked the URL's but guess I didn't.

How are we feeling on PTX?

Thoughts on $SKLN?

I want to believe. Friday was a weak day for everything but Ptx didn't break support at .57. It's hyped all to hell and might be worth the gamble still even if we are working with rumors.

What worries me is that it broke support after hours with decent volume. Where are these rumors of buyout on the 30th from? With the amount of hype surrounding PTX I think it'll rise again Tuesday regardless, I'm expecting a bad day for everything tomorrow due to events in Orlando.

JOHN SEDOR SHALL PUT US ALL ON HIS BACK AND LIFT US UP INTO THE GLORY YACHT LAND WITH HIS HOLY ACQUIRING WINGS!!! Take off will be at 6/30/2016 at 12:47pm. Please be there early to clear security. Thank you for flying with PTX.

And they have a report coming out on Thursday. I was already $600 in from last week. Might put in some more tomorrow morning.

Going all in UWTI, wish me luck boys.

If anyone is considering it, I would recommend waiting to see if it breaks support tomorrow. I think if it holds steady then it's still worth getting into as just a gamble.

I know our PTX hype train is making a significant number of buys, but it does appear to have a somewhat stable foundation and the possibility to multibag toward the end of the month.

F

>UWTI
look at the MACD

it has still got awhile before it's prime buying.

This. I doubt you'd see returns on that any time soon.

I'd only buy that stock if I saw the MACD approaching convergence as opposed to just beginning its divergence.

Yeah. Even then, oil is gonna be a fairly long hold unless you play it right. I'm not sure how indicative that couple day rally really is.

So what's the plan for tomorrow morning? BVX and SKLN still meme picks?

BVX does not look good at a glance. Is there some info I'm missing?

I'm crying thank you for this

SKLN lookin gewd

Seriously
What does this mean? I'm also new.

From what I gathered from learning the candlestick graph. is the stocks performance over time. So has a macro (of sorts) to buy and sell when the stock is caculated to go up and down.

Is this right?

that CCI doe

anybody watching PWE? I'm looking at 100% return tomorrow. Maybe more if the shorts get squeezed hard.

this looks really good

It's a joke dawg

Well there's egg on my face. My robinhood account will be active in a few days. Guess I'll have to learn by jumping in.

In the mean time cam you suggest any reading?

Had some good PR over the weekend. It'll spike this week a bit I think.

No. Check out pic related.
Just closed a $1.1B asset sale

fuck is it too late? has the rocket departed??

Head over to investopedia.com

I just investopedia like a mafk and look up new terms whenever they come up. Investopedia has good articles for beginners.

Was announced Friday AH. Wednesday there was a downgrade lmao. Some guys think it goes to 3 tomorrow.
I don't think it's too late. It is a Canadian oil stock. Best.

Is there any solid info for a long hold on SKLN though? I don't see any doublebag potential aside from just the next couple days due to that news.

who's gettin lit on some .54 cent ptx tomorrow????

This fuckin guy if I'm lucky. I'd rather see it NOT break the .56 support and then break resistance instead doe.

AHH I don't even know. What's the Monday report? Is oil gonna be okay? I've got the feeling the slide is over but I'm not quite sure.

I trust that oil rally as far as I can throw it- which is not very far

I've thought of stupider shit before but hear me out

If everyone is currently freaking out over not finding a safe place to put their money because of the 0.0% interest rate bubbles and effective negative interest rates, is it a good idea to invest in assets in countries with high real interest rates? Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan have close to 9%-10% projected real interest rates and have decent fundamanetals because of natural resoruces- mostly oil.

Would it be a worthwhile investment to pursue investment opportunities in either Azerbaijan or Uzbekistan? Their currencies should also be appreciating due to high real interest rates relative to other places in the world which means your money is growing at a rate of faster than 9-10% in practice

deposits.org/world-1-year-deposit.html

>Azerbaijan or Uzbekistan
r those countries? wat?

Are there any good memes tomorrow? I need to let mummy know whether or not to wake me up

Carding is better than stocks, risk free and some(a lot) quick cash :P check this video out yo'ull know :D

[email protected]

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

Interest rates are high, but usually for a reason. The inflation is usually high and can go haywire so your money lose all their value. There are also other risks such as Russia fucking over Georgia or Ukraine and you lose your money that way.

High risk, high reward as usual.

What's the plan for ptx tomorrow and this week?

Just hold

how is that risk free? lol

Seems pretty fucking risky to me haha

The safest place to put your money is bitcoins.

If I'm reading this right does the top chart show that it's selling at .18 but has a potential resistance point at .53? Also the CCI shows what?

What ere your picks for the day ?

Im looking at HUSA, chart looks promising
Also HH looks like a rock solid investment for long hold. Financials are good, PR is expected to be good 2end quarter.

Also looking at SKLN but its a tricky stock

Will today be a recovery from the abysmal lasy Friday?

PTX is up during premarket I'd assume it hits .65 maybe.
SKLN will end up being worth $4-5 dollars.

Don't forget about our old pal GEVO, guys. I bought more on Friday while it was low. A couple thousand shares.

Info on HUSA?

You said it was super risky and might not fare well, but I bought some anyways because you've been right about everything else. Think it'll jump today?

I just invested over 3k € in iShares Gold Trust and iShares Silver Trust.

I have 4k € left, what to buy? I was thinking about oil...