Rick Owens is a hac-

>Rick Owens is a hac-

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
asos.com/asos/asos-high-top-trainers-in-black-with-chunky-shark-sole/prd/8403979?clr=black&SearchQuery=&cid=27110&gridcolumn=2&gridrow=2&gridsize=4&pge=27&pgesize=72&totalstyles=2494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow the way those rubber soles are serrated really makes me comfortable spending 1500 dollars

Will Rick appoint a successor when he's too tired to make more clothes in 15 years or will he shut down?
Mastodon was amazing but his recent collections seem to be lacking.

Those look like stupid ass converse rain boots

Still can't believe Mastodons were slept on so hard, my favorite Rick shoe of all time

Those look like shit I'd see on Taobao/Aliexpress.

these arent ricks

Mastodons would only look good on a skinny Asian girl with glasses.

-k.
boards.Veeky Forums.org/fa/thread/13001908/rick-owens-is-a-hac#bottom
Almost spot on from the last 24 hours and some odd minutes. Bravo, faggot.

Why did Nike sue Rick but not Converse or Vans

Nice d gnak faggots

Nike owns Converse you retard.

asos.com/asos/asos-high-top-trainers-in-black-with-chunky-shark-sole/prd/8403979?clr=black&SearchQuery=&cid=27110&gridcolumn=2&gridrow=2&gridsize=4&pge=27&pgesize=72&totalstyles=2494

imagine not buying these asos ricks for 13 fucking pounds, got my pair already. whats your reason to not buy these? 13 POUNDS, _13_

those are nothing new

It's a matter of intellectual property law. I'm no expert but I would guess that a trademark such as the swoosh logo is a lot easier to protect than the shape of a shoe, especially for something as generic as the converse or vans slip-on designs.

1 - this post is bait
2 - those are not RO but FoG knockoffs
3 - they look awful and paying any sum of money to wear this kind of garbage is laughable

cool converse! what model?

Imagine shelling out hundreds of dollars to look like a clown

this silhouette is fucking nasty, never understood the appeal.
pretty much

splurged on some DRKSHDW Ramones, and I'm going to return them because the reps I got from Aliexpress are nearly identical.

yeah I'm not a swagfag I don't give a shit about this meme. I dress in normal person clothing

>buying textile ramones

Fucking idiot

I have wide feet, can I wear any designer shoes?

Does anyone buy real ones? They're cool but the price does not match what they are (Chuck's that are boxy)

no they aren't lol

even the highest tier reps get them wrong

rick chill man

besides the toebox and toecap, these things are pretty damn close. And only someone who looks at Ricks all day would notice or care at first glance. People not in the know would just think they're fucking converse and no even think twice.

other major differences are obviously the quality of materials (but maybe that's because the reps have about a year of on them, and the these are mint out the box) and shine on the hardware.

this. they're fucking retarded looking

these arent ricks you fucking idiots. this is from d gnak.