Pocket Knives

Are everyday carries at all effay territory? Do any of you balance practicality with look? I'm looking for a small pocket knife with a neat look for around $100.

Don’t carry a knife unless you use it for work or else you’re asking for trouble

This

INB4 "WHAT JOB COULD YOU HAVE THAT REQUIRES A KNIFE"

I work in a kitchen. There's fuckload of boxes to throw away.

I carry one for whitling, but I'm a huge weirdo.

check knife threads on K for inspiration
just hope those benchmade and douk douk fags don't show up.

I don't know about trouble, but I wouldn't carry a knife if I never had occasion to use it for utility. I was mostly wondering if anyone had their eye on any interesting poclet knives on the smaller side

If you want to actually use it enough to justify carrying it, do as i do and carry a Victorinox.

In fact i own three victorinox; keyring, spartan at home and spartan in my desk at work. Also, in my car i have an Opinel 7 just in case.

No need to spend lots in a utility knife.

Might as well show them i suppose. Im home now.

the only acceptable knife to carry is a multitool for opening beers unless it's for your work

That's gay, real men carry a knife, it's always useful. From cutting some fruit, or opening something to stabbing someone trying to rape you

Victorinox Alox is nice.

Cheap, aesthetically pleasing, usefull, will not trigger some "WHY DO YOU NEED A KNIFE????7"-twats and this cunts. It's also legal almost everywhere.

There are tonnst of options. From Spyderco to Case. From opinel to sebenza. You will find something for yourself.

>Are everyday carries at all effay territory?

It's for you to decide.

>Do any of you balance practicality with look?

Sometimes. I mean... it's like watches. Tool and/or accessory. Some people just need a cheap "beater"-casio to check time, some people need an Omega or another good-looking and good quality watch, some (most) people are in the middle.

Bought both of these on Amazon for less than $10/ea. The knife is spring assisted and I keep it in my EDC bag. Never had to use it, but the little razor has come in handy many times.

edc is obviously Veeky Forums if you know what you're doing.

Maybe you should use something safer like scissors instead.
Don't want to get yourself in trouble now do you.

c O m F y

Wtc knife?

Opinel knives are cheap, sharp, not offensive and good looking imo.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING SIR PLEASE PUT DOWN THAT KNIFE SIR BANG BANG BANG

these are effay, do not call me a weeb

Burgers, getting shot since 1791.

My little guy.

Spoken like a true pussy.

>real men
>fearing someone raping you

fpwp

>carrying a knife
>for fashion
pfftttHAHAHAHAHA

Just got this beauty yesterday for an early christmas present.

i carry a knife since at work since we usually get meth heads and homeless people wandering about. i just carry this sicilian toothpick, its intimidating enough.

Ya got a licence for that knoife?

You're more likely to hurt yourself than your attacker, get a mini baseball bat

Noice.

Glad you're still posting desu

i was looking at the benchmade 943 in black/black, what's wrong with it?

nah, im no idiot

Mine

I use it pretty much every day in work. Usually for mundane thinks like opening packages etc. At home I like to hold it and imagine saving my loved ones from intruders.

if legal in your area get a nice top quality balisong. Most effay knife you can get.

tfw ywn have a benchmade 42

>Unholy dubs trinity of faggotry

holy fuck this is weird

I literally work with knives on the daily, what makes you think I can't handle using a pocketknife?

INB4 "just use one of the kitchen knives"

Not gonna risk a health code violation.

You should probably let someone qualified handle it.

You should ask your workplace for;
adequate training on how to dispose of cardboard, and the proper tools to do so.

Just saying. Don't want to hurt yourself playing with a dangerous weapon.
You shouldn't be carrying that around if you only use it at work. Just keep a cardboard cutting tool at work.
The burden of carrying a weapon just for your job is too great.
You will regret it if you do.

In the country i live you can carry knives providing they are not automatic, not double edged, less than 11cm (blade), you are not in a plave or event where they are specifically banned (stadiums, discos etc).

Truely beautiful pieces of defense

go to bed England

>tfw illegal in germany :(

>tfw illegal in germany :(

I'll never understand knife laws.

I get banning guns, but why the fuck does Europe ban every single fucking knife that isn't a kitchen knife.

(You can still stab people with kitchen knives.)

german knife laws are fucking weird. you can carry a bowie knife as long as it serves a socially accepted purpose like needing it for the job, your hobby or something like that. Balisongs are illegal, because they are intimidating when you open them. Spring assisted blades are legal to carry as long as the blade is sharpened on only one side and it's shorter then 8,5 cm. If they are longer or sharpened on both sides, you can own them, but not carry them, expect for socially accepted reasons. Daggers are totally illegal to carry. knifes with a fixed blade longer then 13 cm can't be carried without a reason, same as knifes that can be opened with one hand and have a lock for the blade. But legally speaking, you could carry the huge ass, half meter long Opinell or Razorblades openly without any reason to do so, but you can't carry a box cutter.
Most cops don't even know the laws and they only apply if you get caught with a illegal knife. Sometimes they confiscate legal knifes, cause they don't know better.

someone knows a nice balisong trainer? I don't want to cut my fingers.

Butterfly knives if you know your tricks

Tell me what the fuck you mean by comfy, you god damn retard. What the fuck is comfy about a pocket knife? Jesus christ you fucking faggots piss me off so much. Fuck you.

One for reasonable edc and one for when I feel like a retarded edgelord.

weeb trash

Damascus steel, gorgeous wood pattern, small size fits well

t. britcuck

My edc

I carry a knife everywhere, what's your problem?

eternal anglo thinks self defense is a right that only people with brown skin should have

But I'm British and I carry a pocket knife everywhere and have since I was ten.

I like knifes too.

I've got one of these with a different etching and rosewood instead of juniper on the handle. Solid EDC but I wouldn't take it hiking.

A knife isn't just for self defece.

>420
A lit knife

>In the country i live you can carry knives providing they are not automatic
What the fuck is an automatic knife?

Fucking trash sponsored kife

spring loaded