Call Me By Your Name is the most Veeky Forums movie of the year and im shocked you people arent talking about it more

Call Me By Your Name is the most Veeky Forums movie of the year and im shocked you people arent talking about it more

its a fashion board. go on /tv/
fuck off

I'm gay, but it reeks of pedo shit propaganda. Sorry, normal guys aren't into 17 year olds because they're fucking children. Why would I want to talk about some garbage movie just because they dress nice? pleb

psst buddy it's an Italian movie

>17
>children
Fucking americans

>normal guys aren’t into 17 year olds
Pffft lol dude really I’m a fag too, unless the guy doesn’t look like a child then it’s perfectly fine and normal to be attracted to a 17 year old... most 17 year olds will look the same until they’re like 30. Don’t preach your arbitrary moral boundaries just because most people live like shit, don’t look after themselves and prematurely age and get fat and ugly. At 23 I look no different to how I did when I was 16.

Pic related has got it beat, and it’s historically accurate as well

What does that fact have to do with Americans? Get off of our dicks homie.

They've reached a level of puritan hypocrisy I didn't think possible

>What does that fact have to do with Americans?
It's almost always americans going on about how being attracted to 16 - 17 year old people is pedophilia because of certain states' age of consent being 18.

It's 15 where I live. Doesn't necessarily mean 15 year olds interest me at all, because they don't, but 17 isn't that mad.

t. pedophile

>culture that actively sexualises minors that haven't even developed proper sexual characteristics yet
>calls other people pedophiles
Haha okay my man

AoC is 16 in most states so no. And we’re not calling them children based on the legality of fucking them, it’s about their status in life.
18-22 year old college students are children as well. If you’re not a financially independent male then you’re a child

>lives in a country where it’s legal to fuck children
t. third world pedophile

Folks, a 17 year old knows nothing about the world. There is nothing attractive about that to me, and I'm only 22.

You have to be a fucking pervert to like 17 year olds.

>18-22
So you're telling me your definition of children is entirely irrelevant to the question "Who can you fuck?"

Besides, enough states have it at 18 for americans to still push that idea, and people from other states or even countries have a tendency to latch onto that idea.

and as the other user pointed out, they haven't even fully developed their secondary sex characteristics. What the fuck is attractive about that? Fucking creeps, not all gays are into having sex with virgin teenagers. wtf

it's about sexual maturity. Just because someone is in the final stages of puberty doesn't make it not disgusting to be in your 20s trying to fuck that person.

>the absolute state of europe

THIS.

Whenever I see a 17 year old that I can acknowledge is beautiful, I just can’t help but think how immature and clueless she is. Those that are attracted to 15-17 year olds are legit perverts who want to take advantage of the vulnerability of being a clueless kid. The last thing they want is your sweaty, hairy, wheezing fat bodies having a seizure on top of them. They need to discover their bodies with kids the same age as them.

Exactly. It's not that youthfulness isn't beautiful, it's just that I have no attraction to someone who doesn't know anything about the world and is well below my maturity level. I'm 22, I like dating people in their 20s. What a fucking shocker! To the european pedophiles, that is.

Mate, iv she ‘ave er ferst blud then I shood get tuh fook

I honestly find it fucking disgusting that some of you europeans could dare mock anyone who isn't attracted to a person going through puberty. Are you folks fucking high? This movie is propaganda

You’re replying to me and I’m american. I was making fun of europedos

oh I know, I'm just still venting about the original posters. They're the reason why gays are seen as predators because they're creepy fetishists

>be 14 year old european girl
>get gifted to a 65 year old nobleman
>the year is 2021

that's been going on for decades

or rather, millennia

>This movie is propaganda
Jesus Christ user do you even listen to yourself

>movie about love between a teenager and grown man
>not pedo propaganda

Let me guess, you enjoyed Lolita, too.

I haven't seen Lolita, not that it's comparable. When I was 15 let alone fucking 17 I had a raging boner for both girls my age and those well into their 20s. You're assuming that someone below 20 can't have agency.

And we're not really talking about people in early puberty here, at all.

When I was 20 I dated a 15 year old girl.

>15
That's kind weird user. 17 would've been acceptable.

It was weird. Many people commented and her parents didn't want me over for the first few weeks until it became clear I wasn't going away. Then they just accepted me.

>I wasn’t going away
You’re a fucking creep dude. 2 years out of high school and you’re going after freshmen. Get a life.

I had a friend who dated someone 4 years older when we were 15 - 16. It was kinda weird, but he was an immature muppet and she had more than enough agency on her own. Issue for me is how different you are as you enter your late teens - early 20s compared to mid - early teens most of the time. It's relative, really.

it's not about agency, it's about the type of person who would go after a high schooler. It's predatory

I was clearly immature for my age. And in my highschool it was common that the hottest few girls had far older boyfriends.
To me it felt like making up for the things I didn't have during highschool: the hottest girl. Only way to get her really was being much older.

I understand your point and kind of share it. But I've met 16-17 years old who were far more mature than some of my friends in their 20's because they had more experiences in life.

>It's predatory.
That depends entirely on the two individuals. My friend and her older boyfriend met at a church-related function, and she was the one who initiated it.

they still lack most secondary sex characteristics like body hair, facial hair, closed growth plates, etc

>that peach scene

>they still lack most secondary sex characteristics
16 - 17 year olds? Nope, only some guys who were really late into puberty would still be exceedingly childish at that age.

You’re even creepier than I thought. The sick justification you tell yourself doesn’t change the fact that it’s weird. And the fact that you live in a place where it’s “common” for that makes me think it’s either in the south US or europe

Well in my case I was talking about girls and yes, most 17 years old girls are fully developped. Can't say anything about boys but if I remember correctly when I was in high school most of us boys had already a lot of body hair, facial hair and so on.

I have no regrets. I got what I missed out on for years and had the best time of my life fucking prime aged pussy.

Where do you live

Netherlands

>best time of his life was dating a 15 year old when he was 20
You must have a very very boring life

It's far better than college life, which is rather repetetive and stressful at times.

I’m 26 and college was by far the best time of my life. Idk what it’s like in Netherlands but so long as you balanced work and play, you got to do a lot of the latter without regret. Drugs, alcohol, sex, no real responsibility other than schoolwork. Shit was a 4 year vacation

>Idk what it’s like in Netherlands
The Netherlands is supposed to be about the best place in Europe to go study if you want to have both a nice time as a student and a good degree.
Hell I live in what's supposed to be the best city out there for students (25% of 200k people living here are students, youngest population of Europe) yet I'm just not feeling it.
Drugs, partying, I've been there. But it doesn't make me happy and my life is a depressed mess.

that explains why you think it's cool to fuck a chick in high school

meant in reply to

Because life isn't working out for me, despite all metrics and settings are great?

yeah. that means your brain is the problem, which explains your sexual preference

Well when you inevitably get locked up for pedophilia you’ll change your perspective on what it means to be depressed

Not him but 15 is legal in most european countries.

Not in the netherlands