Charlie and natalia

opinions on them?

I like them in the hit show "Stranger Things"

I like them in the hit show "Stranger Things"

She's an anorexic tranny. He's a balding cokehead.

Do you think they got into each other over their eating disorders? The smacking of pelvis against pelvis is hot.

third post best post

do u guys think he did coke?

everyone does coke maybe leave ur moms flyover state suburb once in a while

tunnel snakes rule

This. It could be because you tend to hang around people with similar interests, but I was genuinely surprised at how many people did coke once I got to college.

t. Michigander

Whoooo?

the JUST duo

He was fucking denied a flight for carrying a small dose.

With his coke chic + face, Charlie ain't gonna age well
Natalia is attractive and she pulls off bangs quite well, shame about her anorexia.

Well he is already balding

Yea once you get into the 'big bad' world, you see that the majority of people do coke. And to be fair, it makes the 'big bad' world seem not so bad so yea.

PSA, try coke. its better than you think. Also probably the most effay drug.

Hahahaha coke is a kids drug.

You gotta get into things like combining LSD with ketamine. Cocaine is entry-level, probably even more basic than MDMA. :P

Cocaine is one of the worst drugs out there when it comes to effect.

ketamine and crack is dope combo, just gotta time the crack so its during the peak of ur ket, and despite what ppl think, ur not gonna get addicted to crack if u try it once

That sounds horrible. My experience with ketamine and uppers involves me sitting down at a rave feeling like my heart was going to explode.

I can't imagine an upper with a fast uptake like crack alongside ketamine. Seems stupid. Maybe a bump of coke or something at worse, but this is just cardiotoxic.

You wont get addicted to crack doing it once, I've done crack, but it's just a shitty high when adderall is so easily available.

Wow you're really cool desu

Just makes a regular night out better

i want to marry both of them, natalia is only 4 months older than me so we can be charlie's skeleton harem wives : )

Were the tunnel snakes.

probably sounds like two xylophones smashing together when they're doin it.

>tfw she is 2 days older than you

kek

he looks tall, but he's a manlet

like he was a tall guy that got hit with a shrink ray and shrank proportionately.

Wow

Spoiler: this doesn't end well.

He look like a skeleton with skin that was pulled over him badly

ID on his shoes?

Or whole fit

manlets are just disproportionate people. That's why building a ton of muscle if ur short makes you look awkward. Being skinny and wearing tight fitting clothing and having a smaller head offsets the manlets syndrome that plagues so many.

W2c similar bomber, most importantly one with a collar like that