What's the most effay metal? Do you prefer it polished, sandblasted, brushed, oxidized, anodized...?

What's the most effay metal? Do you prefer it polished, sandblasted, brushed, oxidized, anodized...?

Bismuth

Polished tungsten carbide is pretty sexy. If I were ever to get married I’d want a black tungsten ring

Bismuth is effay as fuck but it's impractical to use for anything with how brittle it is, so if we're talking jewelery or anything that isn't just being put around the house the element itself probably doesn't matter, as long as it's something dark and dull it'll look nice.

copper heated just right

damascus steel

Superior metal coming through.

Bump because I’m on agent of chaos

Bismuth is a le reddit meme

What the fuck does that even mean? You saw someone talk about it once in reddit so now you have a personal vendetta against it? It's a fucking mineral my man grow up, it looks nice.

people can't tell its not silver and will assume you're poor.
gold master race

>It's a fucking mineral
No it fucking isn't you mong cunt.

Tarnished Copper, Uranium, Polished Gold, Copernicium, Gallium/Mercury

this

that's their problem, not your's.

personally, i think copper looks cooler than any metal, but it's a shit metal for jewelry

>mineral
>'mJn(ə)r(ə)l/
>noun
>1.
>a solid, naturally occurring inorganic substance.
>"it identifies the mineral or compound present"

Can someone post the green text about some guy saying aluminum is the best metal and argues with some iron guy?

>falling for non-exotic meme solids

Metallic hydrogen or gtfo

damn boi you basic and tacky af

Iron masterrace
>Sturdy af
>Super useful, incredibly versatile
>Perfect match with pine (effayest wood)
>Rust and decay make it look even better
>don't evn need pic, ya'll niggas know I'm right

>silver is cheap as fuck
>people still act too poor to buy sterling silver when the labor is 3/4 the cost anyway

Tungsten

Cunston targlide*