I tell you why this guy's amazing looking fits are the secret to success for 909% of people who come to this board...

I tell you why this guy's amazing looking fits are the secret to success for 909% of people who come to this board, and why adopting the principles behind the fits will improve your life quality.

Simple, clean, tailored, high quality pieces that mix and match well are going to take you from the Virgin Closet to the Chad Wardrobe.
Try to remember that people on Veeky Forums who knock this guy for being ''too safe'' or ''MFA'' struggle to understand that they literally spend hours browsing every fashion forum under the sun on a daily basis and their dopamine receptors have worn thin. The average person isn't going to need some Chinese manlet wearing round-frame glasses and a pale colored hat to be impressed by dress.

>Simple
You'll thank yourself when you realize that items plug 'n play well will exponentially increase your wardrobe capability.

>Clean
Clean lines, fresh looks. Fashion is designed to complement your body; let it do most of the talking. Make room for the idea that ripping on fit men who look amazing in basics is a trasparent attempt to push your agenda and make yourself come out as looking superior because your anime shirt took 'wit'.

>Tailored
Everyone on Veeky Forums should hopefully know that fit is king.

>High Quality
Well made clothing looks better (mostly), lasts longer, feels better, is more resistant to damage, and is more impressive. Combine this with simplicity, and you've got a winning formula.

Listen, I get it. He's not for everyone. Some people are about a different kind of buzz. That's fine, you're not stupid. But it will be of great benefit to you to realize that understanding the reasons behind why this guy looks amazing in most items is going to be key to anyone on this board who is here for self improvement, which is most (when they aren't shitposting, of course).

this is a faggot ass useless thread and OP is a faggot but hes right

The WAYWT's are embarrassing

Reddits are better

Not saying that ironically

And I havent seen a Reddit WAYWT in a year, im just assuming and im probably right

They are, although ironically they are half filled with Chinese manlets wearing round frames and pastel hats. Because reddit is le safespace, some of the ugly soyboys still get to build up reputations/confidence because other soyboys look up to them and no one is allowed to criticize, but the cream typically does rise to the top.
They also do le snowflake Veeky Forums styles better than Veeky Forums.

you are right

reddit is also nicer than us

Normcore will ALWAYS be better than "look guys im creative and unique with lotta money im avant garde but im also built like a waffle maker and look awkward in everything i wear because I dont understand the concept of aesthetic and think everything that looks good on one person or in a picture must look good on me" core

fucking epic troll

insecure and offended

clearly in denial

>clean, good fitting, high quality

man you are just dropping redpills all over the place! mind blown!

I used to not like Chelseas, but God damn...they've really grown on me.

All his clothes look brand new which would make it awkward to interact with this person IRL

i think you're making the incorrect assumption that "most come here to improve themselves". i thought people come here to discuss fashion and/or shitpost, not to look for advice on how to dress like a normal person

Reminds me of boring people
Yeah, fa is just a place to not feel bad about dropping stacks on ridiculous looking stuff.

holy shit you dont say???!!!

>909%

Fuck off with this guy already you enamored faggot, Jesus DM him on Insta and ask to suck his cock--he might let you. Literally one pathetic fanboy consistently shilling this dude.

He looks fine, but that's all. Why do you think we're all neckbeards who need to learn shit. My life doesn't need improving but thanks for your concern man.

who is this guy though

Some relative nobody on Insta with like 10,000subs. This dude is on his nuts hard and has made at least 3 threads of him that I've seen.

There is nothing wrong with the way this guy dresses but he's done some pretty cringey shit like Insta'ing his Common Projects wallet and an arranged image of all his basic bitch white sneakers (Common Projects GATs, Stan Smiths).

>look guys im creative and unique with lotta money

Funny you'd say that considering all this guy's shit is pricey designer.

stop shilling mr samefag

But he doesn't look good.
I wouldn't even give this guy a second thought when I saw him walk by on the street, let alone notice him.
This might be an effective way in Burgerland because the average Americuck doesn't know how to dress, but in Europe everyone knows how to dress like this. You won't even come across as someone who knows his shit, just a rando who goes to Zara (not that it's a bad thing).

He's got nice body proportions and doesn't show his huge head so you imagine it's nice as well, that's literally it.

Nice pasta

You're getting mad

>Normcore will ALWAYS be better than "look guys im creative and unique with lotta money im avant garde but im also built like a waffle maker and look awkward in everything i wear because I dont understand the concept of aesthetic and think everything that looks good on one person or in a picture must look good on me" core

l o l maybe if all u know is a boring flyover state suburban existense and have literal zero self confidence

but this is objectively wrong if u are in a fashion/culture capital

not that any culturally stagnant redditwear kook would know

Kek glad I am not the only one who noticed the huge head.

head looks too big for body, so is that why he doesn't show face

What'sup with this nicely minimal leather jacket?

Holy fuck where did you even find this pasta? Mind if I ctrl+C this into my shitpost archive friend?

hes boring

Your pic related looks like straight out of instagram "fashion influencer" page.
Looks already extremely dated.
I really like this fags that talk about the timeless wardrobe and they are clearly wearing trendy clothes.
Nothing against simple clothes, but judging
by your pic related, you're a fashion victim without realizing it.

in my og /fash/ troll folder bro

tfw basedprophet will never troll reddit trash side by side with u again

tears

Everyone who comes into this thread to shit talk him is secretly getting more and more influenced to understand that he dresses well.

w2c tees?

Looks like a SLP L01, I wish it was something more affordable

naw that's honestly some 2010 tumblr shit in op pic

I JUST POOPED MY PANTS