Is Catholicism the most Veeky Forums religion?

is Catholicism the most Veeky Forums religion?

No, Islam is

If you are someone who profits from it yes

But if you are a blind follower you are just a dumb faggot sheep

aesthetically speaking it is up there though

Trying to make it fashy

Corruption that involves people directly and personally profiting is waay more prevalent in evangelical or protestant churches, this isn't the 1500s. On top of that the fact money is used to purchase fine goods is what makes it so aesthetically beautiful ya dummy.

wrong

so the Catholics are the Shias of Christianity?

I think that the Orthodox Church is.

No Buddhism is. Coincidentally, it's also the best religion

orthodoxy is m8

Shia/Sunni is closer to the Orthodox/Catholic split than to the Protestant/Catholic split. Both happened very early on, w.o much pampleteering involved.

Prie dieus > Orthodox three legged stools > Protestant thin air

I'd say european paganism, but catholicism can be if you don't care about the state of modern catholicism. Protestantism is just cryptojudaism. Islam is disgustingly ugly and inbred. Buddhism is too ascetic. Hinduism is dirty and just a clusterfuck. Shinto is VERY Veeky Forums but it's for japanese only. The occult is mostly garbage and its followers are all the worst type of people.

oh yeah, and judaism is revolting, obviously

European paganism isn't a religion

I've met some cool occult inclined people. Granted, it's probably 1:100 cool to cringy but the cool ones are VERY effay.

How much of Islam is about giving thanks to Allah and how much of it is about getting to wear jim-jams all day?

this looks like a jedi knight from the prequel movies

>the state of modern catholicism
what the fuck do you even mean by this? and don't say some retarded shit like pedophilia because it's prevalent in all religions that forbid marriage/sex

Judaism, obviously

Islam is the definition of T E R R R O R W A V E

This
Fucking creepy fucks and Televangelicals are like a cult, Catholic mass is just comfy with priest telling you to do good and give only if you have excess.