Is it autistic or Veeky Forums to wrap up my hands? I think its the next big trend

is it autistic or Veeky Forums to wrap up my hands? I think its the next big trend

its just shitty. And star wars fucking sucks

Are you ok user? How did you hurt your hand?

FPBP

Have fun explaining to everyone you come in contact with that you're not actually injured.
>"Oh no user, what did you do to your arm?"
>"N-nothing, it's fashion!"
>"Oh...ok..."

If you do this shit you might as well wear puttees too.

I could see this taking off tbqhwyf

You fucking idiot

As Light Archamgus of the Sinestre Youkai, I have to wear the Sealing Emblems of Dar'k'ness on my left arm at all times to keep the ferocious spirits I've entrapped withinst my own body at bay from taking control and using my powers to kill hundreds of thousands of people. To normal people they look like bandages though and everybody calls me autistic because they don't understand. I'd only recommend wearing them if you are also an powerful spellcaster who can handle the spiritual torment of having ningen like Bobby calling you a "fagtard" even though that isn't a real word.

lol assuming this isn't a troll, you definitely can't get away with much else other than a nice watch on your wrists.

More subtlety is required for introducing something like this. Start smaller, with less fabric. Maybe just a finger.

I'm reminded of that little band aid nelly used to put under one eye. It was tiny and unmistakeable. Did the job.

You might as well get some colored contact lenses lol

???

That's some anime-convention tier right there.

I used to do this in 2014 when I injured my wrist but realized it looked effay as shit
only now I realized it was kind of fucking weird
everyone would ask me if I hurt my hand
which I did at first, but later didnt

Doing this would look amazing, in a better world. Unfortunately we are in a universe in which stupid dumb normie scum rule.

this desu

BONK

Ha, I remember I used to do this back in 01 because I became insecure about my wrists being too thin..

helmut lang did this with his bondage wristband and it looked ok

quality post