Tfw balding at 20

>tfw balding at 20
What haircut should I get to make the most out of it, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlqwvK4hidY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buzz. embrace it

just depends on your facial aesthetics, some people can pull of a more mature hairline. being Veeky Forums definitely helps

also facial hair can help big time

/thread

20 is normal for male pattern baldness. You have been gaslit by actors that use minoxodil, finasteride, transplants and good old wigs.
Minoxodil and finasteride, better if used together, could very well stop your hair loss in its tracks indefinitely.
Finasteride could do irreversible damage to your dick but probably not, look into it.
Minoxodil can't be broken down by cats. If you touch a cat with residue on your hands or if your cat touches your hair one day that could build to a toxic dose and kill it.

I'm too much of a soyboy to pull that off. Guess I'll have to keep working out until I'm R I P P E D
>facial hair
Good one
Are there really no good haircut that could cover up pic above?
I mean I'm only 20 it's not like I'm "balding" balding, my hair is still pretty thick, I just have this gigantic widows peak

If your hair is still dense and has a decent texture you can pull off a widows peak, just look at Harry Styles.

you think I could pull of something like this?

bowlcut but in a messy way.

Pic?
Doubt there's a bowlcut that doesn't look retarded

I guess you could, I'd keep the sides and back a bit longer and messier, pic rel

>Liking this unironically

I started balding at 20 as well. Even ignoring hair loss, the direction of hair growth on my head is all over the place, so getting a haircut was never trivial for me.
Good thing that a friend of mine is a hairdresser at an expensive salon, and she cuts my hair for like half the usual price, and she is skilled enough to come up with something that looks decent.
So my advice would be to go to an expensive place and shell out for a work of someone who is really good. Everyone is different, and a master can find a haircut that looks good with your shape of the face and hairline. If it is too expensive in the long run, take pictures of yourself after going to an expensive place so that you can show what to do when you visit a cheaper place.

Also, if you want to preserve your hair, start using minoxidil, and start early. If the hair follicle is dead, nothing is going to revive it. Minoxidil will help preserve whatever you still have.

You fucking little crybabies
>tfw balding at 20
Fucking hell you aren't balding you just have a pretty fucking regular hairline

Should I kill myself

Looks to me like a widows peak

Either way, if it recedes you have kind of a small forehead so it has room to recede and look normal

I feel like it might have always been this shape, i cant find any childhood photos with my hair back.

that's a normal hairline

the only people with hairlines an inch above their eyebrows are like aztecs

jesus guys look at more men when you're out

>le epic normal hairline

>time to get on fin

Never pull up a buzz if you're not ripped enough or you do lack a certain style/beauty standard.

You'lm either end up as a soyim

I know. I said it myself here
That's why I started the thread originally because I have no idea what to tell my barber what to tell next time
I have the feeling that every haircut I've had was either shit or average.
Maybe that was just me being ugly, maybe I just had no idea what to do with my hair. I don't know

Yes, I know. Just wanted to clear that. I'm also going to work out soon so I can go for another hairstyle since it's annoying to style them everyday so my widow peak's hidden. The shitty part is that I'm a diabetic hard gainer but i'll try.

i admit i'm starting to thin right now but that shit is nothing to be jealous of lmao, he looks like a caveman

>soyim

AHAHAHAHAHAH

why has it taken me so long to see someone use this my god

>not doing the soylent grin

>black
>hairline that's pretty far back

What hairstyle do I get. I've been told that short hair does not suit me at all. Right now I have a mini afro

;__; stop it your puns are like a christmas gift

>Black
>Short hair does not suit me
Literally impossible

that just emphasizes the widows peak, not a great cut unless you're already mature (35+, which you aren't) with that kind of widow's peak

So what cut should I get then?

>baldfag

Hey, at least youre not cut

My forehead looks even bigger when I cut my hair short.

How would you know?

Max Landis?

Then go bald
Black people are literally the only race who can pull of the bald look.

I'm 18, is bald really a good idea?

Give it to me straight face, does masterbating cause baldness?

This is a spic hairline

Either buzz it or go bald, the rest will look like shit.

Yes. It causes it to grow out of the palms of your hands.

What norwood am I?

I've been on fin for a few days, so far no sides other than maybe somewhat weaker morning wood but even that's hard to say.

This isn't even necessarily hair loss, you pussy. Perfectly normal hairline for a white guy. Kevin Love, Harry Styles, that guy from Stranger Things- white guys never have the toddler hairline that spics, mustafas, and some nogs keep. Vast majority of whites and Asians recede in the temples and even thin on top as you grow into an adult. Only Hollyjoo has you believe otherwise.

Even if you start legitimately balding, treat carefully with chemicals. Classmate of mine went on fin in high school, and his dick is permanently fucked and had weird heart palpitations and shit. Idk why anybody risk such serious effect when shaving is perfectly viable. I know 2 bald guys who slay more pussy than I ever will with a full head of hair. Go figure.

Shave the dome, stay in reasonable shape, don't wear those gay all black glasses, and you'll be aces dude.

Does OP have a normal hairline too?

II or III I would say. Also fin starts working after like 3 months or so, so I wouldn't expect any sides before that.

Speaking of Kevin love fuck the refs and fyuck kd

I'm 20 and my hairline has become like the two guys in pic. My hair is still thick and may only start thinning when I'm in my 50s, same as my father. I'm wondering if it's worth spending money into regrowing and maintaining a lower hairline. I don't want to have to do this everyday for the rest of my life considering the cost of the fin, dut, minox etc.

>fin starts working after like 3 months or so, so I wouldn't expect any sides before that

Wrong. It starts working immediately. DHT levels drop on day one and hair loss usually stops immediately. 4 months is usually the minimum to start seeing regrowth, though, because of the stages of hair growth.

Is this a Ken from MadMen?

You want your hairline start at your eyebrows? Lmal

More like Zayn Malik's hairline.

Ummm don't accept it because almost everyone looks better with hair!!..... Try to get on meds to stop it, and no I don't want to hear any "but my testosterone" excuses.

You think it's that bad already? My relatives tell me I've had this hairline pretty much for most of my life

Having some mild recession, up to NW3, isn't necessarily bad (NW2 or better is ideal, though), but thinning is always bad.

Mine started going at 15. 18 now, just letting it grow until I eventually buzz it off

Two options:
a)fin and hair transplant
b)workout and buzz

One of them is more expensive but requires less effort, the other requires a lot of effort in terms of workout but is cheap

You can also combine both for maximum effect (fin+hair plugs+workout)

You should be working out in either case honestly

desu the receding isn't the worst, but fuck the thinning is awful and makes me look like i'm 40. I look ok with a buzz but i'm sad that I never got the opportunity to grow my hair long.

Reminder that buzzing it isn't embracing it, it's just an overreaction and makes you seem both incredibly insecure and far too easily influenced by others

Unless you're losing your hair so rapidly and patchily that you look you're suffering from radiation poisoning, I can almost guarantee you'd look better with a proper haircut than a buzzcut

A lot of asians can, a good number of whites and middle easterners can too so idk what youre talking about

>huge nose
>almost no jaw
>terrible skin
Yeah, I'm going to look terrible bald and I'm afraid that Fin isn't working for me after using it for 6 months. Fucking sucks.

I'm also a social retard and never had a gf at 21 years old, so it's only going to get worse from here. I want to die.

Exactly why I’m growing long hair right now, gotta try it before I lose it

Ok, but WHAT FUCKING HAIRCUT
So far I got exactly zero recommendations aside from buzzing since I made the thread

im gonna ignore the op question too

be 23, have "bald spot" on back of my head, at my crown. I have super dark nearly black hair and very pale skin which makes it look much worse than it actually is. any idea on what to do battle this? it is def thinning as i grew up i had extremely thick hair but it really sucks -- but it has been roughly the same since i was around 19, so will it get worse or am i just stuck like this till i actually do go bald.

Yes my boy

Post your hair from multiple angles if you want advice, we aren’t psychic

probably the worst thing you could do to your hair. If you're losing it it's already too late. The head won't be able to "feed" the hair and it will look like shit and will fall faster and easier.

See

>The "buzz it" meme
As I said, I'm 20 and a soyboy with no facial hair so I won't be able to pull it off. That's why I'm asking for any other cut.
My hairline is basically the same as this guys:
youtu.be/HlqwvK4hidY
Except I have no balding on the back and my hair is a bit thicker.

That's why I'm still asking for suggestions