Are these the quintessential femboy shoe?

Are these the quintessential femboy shoe?

Femboy here, is it worth buying retail or risking buying a used pair? I've read the newer makes are lower quality, but I'm not sure how to tell a vintage pair of docs from a fake.

Buy solovair or the docs that are made in England.

Solovair doesn't make me feel like a pretty girl, user. The made in England is a good shout though.

tranny here, i have size 14 shoes so the chunky look docs have is a no go for me. i have a pair of palladium baggy leathers i put some lavendar laces through and theyre femme as fuck, tho

>tranny
>size 14

>tfw black 6'2 lanket
>sister got me a pair for christmas

soooooo how do I wear these?

I'm 6'1", My plan is heavy top with skinny jeans

>nameposter
fukc u my feet rnt even That Big

Post pics, of you not of your feet.

dont buy MiE they're apparently still shit
just cheap out and get the regular ones or splurge for solovairs

I wear a size 7, how would docs work for me?

size 7 would mean size 6. Unless youre a girl or retardedly short its gonna look weird in that size

Awful meme

>thing i dont like is a meme

will Veeky Forums ever learn?

'Meme'? Really? I'm only trying to help a fellow user out.

well, I'm 5'4 but I don't know if that's retardedly short.

I fell for the solovair meme, user do not buy solovair, their quality is god awful just buy docs if you want them,

If you say so, I trust you guys. Should I bother with MiE or just get regulars?

male or female

If male it is but still it would look fine

how do I get a femboy gf

wtc qt femboi boi?

>Tfw too much of a sperg to approach guys
I want out of this existence

I'm too much of a sperg to approach also, i don't know what to do. Can I just ask for a date out of nowhere if we don't even know each other? Do I need to talk about the weather? Do I need to concoct some sort of Ted Bundy sob story to break the ice?

I need a femboy bf now!

if a hot Veeky Forums guy came up to me and asked me out I'd cum instantly

t. qt

oh wait we're not on Veeky Forums whoops you guys are probably uggos

just off yourselves there's no hope

It doesn't matter what you say, as long as you're hot. Looks are EVERYTHING. You could be a rambling schizophrenic and still succeed because looks are that important.

If you're out of highschool and haven't figured out how to approach women you're fucking doomed boyo.

You wound me.
I'm a solid 6

>women
What are you, gay?

well this faggot only likes sixes if they have a chest shaped like an inverted triangle

Well, so do I, but he's being a cunt about it

Femboy here. If you want to look more like a goth-ish girl then DMs are good. o tend to go with sneakers that are narrower, worn by both sexes, and don't make feet look big. So converse or vans high tops. Avoid Jordans or bulky air max.

I learnt my boipussi on OkCupid. Good luck learning gay guys from the street and in gay bars you only get aids-infested middle-aged daddies.

>learnt

what?

Is online dating hard? I find it impossible to write about myself and not make it sound autistic. Asking for a friend

then you're going to have a lot of trouble

You mean my friend is going to have trouble

You don't need to to write good words just take good pictures

Tinder is fun, your bio can just be a blurb and then some nice pictures of yourself. You can filter out all the old men too.

All women are thots, Fuck girls man

jesus fucking christ

I would hardly say Tinder of all places is the best place base an "All women are X" generalization

Pretty happy with them so far Veeky Forums, thanks for the help

Boots for sjw's, fucking disgusting.

how did you size on them?

I'm a UK 9. A size 8 was a little snug, so I went for a 9 for the chunkier look. One size down is definitely true though.

Can someone tell me what the fuck an Air cushioned soul is? Does it mean if there is puncture all the air escapes??
I need answers Im going mad, and no one seems to know

It's a pocket of air sandwiched between the layers
It compresses a bit when you step on it but it doesn't deflate or anything it just compresses easily

if it depresses that means the air is going out, but that also means air iscoming in again when you take the pressure off. How was this designed?? there must be a hole where the air only escapes when pressure is applied, but also where air can come in freely.

Compression just means the atoms are being pushed closer together since air is a gas it has more space so it gets pressed in more

Should i buy these?

Same size as you user. I'm typically a US 7, you have to go size 6. They are sized 1 too big. My feet were sliding around inside even with wool socks on. Get size 6 and put insoles in if you want more cushion and a snugger fit.

Air cushioned soles have been around for ages. Running shoes in the 80's 90's had air cushioning. Docs are the few shoes left that still do it, most running/sports shoes dropped air cushioning for minimalistic running shoes with foam. This was due to the barefoot running trend

What do you mean by this? Solovairs made the old school docs that lasted for decades without falling apart. The new docs are made in China from shit materials. The soles in particular are really awful and will break within a year if you're unlucky. They're soft and fragile.

are grinders any good, never heard of em. should i cop em'.

bump

Dont wear dumb bulky boots unless your fighting a war or doing some important stuff. Be a pimp like me.

the 3 eye docs are the only ones worth having

just get a pair of RMs like a real person

don't wear dumb tacky sneakers unless your playing basketball or soccer or doing some penis succ

more like grindrs faggot

Same chinkshit-tier corrected grain-leather (plastic-covered and filed down leather) but better construction than chinkshit-DMs because of handmade construction.

What do you mean the new ones? Are you saying shoes that go for around 130 will break within the year? Solovairs is not a must.

THis is bullshit, Docs have never 'lasted for decades', they were cheap shoes for postal workers. Theyre the same as theyv ever been. Youre also exagerrating about how shit the new ones are. They last at least a few years of normal wear. Youve never worn any of them have you ya dingus?

they do a range in full grain leather that are way better but nobody here ever mentiones them.
1/ made in asia, standard 1460/61, shit plasticy 'leather', good quality control
2/ made in england, slightly less shit plastic corrected grain leather, double the peice, worse quality control, total rip-off
3/ Solovair, made in England, nicer/sofer leaher, still corrected grain cheap shit, same dodgy quality control as the MiE Docs (anything made in England has very questionable build quality
) - slighly different shape to the docs and seems smaller.

Advice - get some made in Asian Docs that specify theyre made from full grain leather, they vary by season but you get some great sale deals

Are they warm? I live in Canada and really need a decent pair of boots that look ok.

Thanks for the advice. I got pic related, they're Vietnamese full grain. I'm still breaking them in, but I'm very happy so far.

I wear size 4 UK male shoes. Can I wear Docs?

Why are your feet so small? If you can get your size then I don't see why not.

Do you skate or did you buy those shoes because you’re trying to have the aesthetic of a skater without even having a skateboard?

Buying 1460 (likely Chinese made) DMs tomorrow (if they fit). Wish me luck, hope they last a couple of fall/winters.