/thinspo/ - Thinspo General

last thread tell your relatives you're not eating because you have a stomach virus edition

Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something, help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

If I had to eat 1 with gun 2 my head which is better

cake
ice cream
cookies

Cake

whys that

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5'7", 128lbs, Male, 23
>highest weight
>goal weight
120-125
>preferred method of losing weight
Drinking tons of water and exercise
>aesthetic you're going for
I want to be a bit more toned

My parents gave me a ton of candy today.

Same just throw it away though

I eat alot of candy and I dont think ill ever stop

its the only thing unhealthy that doesnt make me feel like a fatass when I eat it

and I never gain weight from it so

never liked candy but i found out those cookie butter oreos are a fucking problem

Is there any point buying good looking clothes if I'm fat?

I want to be skinny but I fail myself time and time again.

Thats the problem, you think good looking clothes exist. Certain clothes only look good on certain people, buy what looks good on you.

And if you cant into /thinspo/ then start lifting and just get really muscled up. Nothing is worse than being just a fat ass.

Sorry Veeky Forums I'm going to have to eat more than quota today.
Don't invest a lot, buy cheap basics.
Save the expensive items for when you hit your goal

I want to be thin, I just have terrible discipline. I constantly drink too much pop and especially now that I'm unemployed, I'll just eat when I'm bored. I really wish I wasn't so useless.

I know. You said that. Thats why im telling you if you really have no fucking control or hope whatsoever become a bulk muscle guy. You can eat alot and be strong and look sexy to certain people.

But if you think you can become thin, 1 tip is that eating when your bored is the most common thing ever and its probably the number 1 thing that keeps anyone from losing weight.

Just dont be bored

>Just dont be bored

That's really hard for me, especially now that I don't have a job. I tried counting calories before but I found it pretty difficult considering how much I would eat out at places that don't post the nutritional content of their food. I really need to just drop pop completely at the very least.

Start eating eggs mate they saved my life. 1 egg is 60 calories, and I only need 3 with 2 bottles of water to fill me up. Water is the most important thing. Its an essential appetite suppressant and makes meals 5x more filling. Dehydration makes you hungry too.

And you really think soda is whats holding you back? Not saying it isnt but that doesnt seem like something that will fuck someones weight up. And stop eating out. Buy ingredients and make Delicious foods. Start eating fruits and seasoned veggies. There is so much healthy and tasty low calorie shit out there people are too lazy to try

oh and about the bored thing, what are some things that interest you?

Pop definitely caused me to be insanely overweight in the first place, but recently I would say it's more just me overeating since I've cutback on my pop intake (though I'm starting to slip up again). Also, I know this sounds like an excuse butt it's hard for me to stop eating out since I live with my dad and he buys the food most of the time, so it's usually up to him what we eat.

Music is my main interest. I used to like playing video games but I get bored really easily with them nowadays. I also used to like drawing and reading a lot, but I just kinda stopped the older I got.

I just got back into reading and drawing after abandoning them since maybe 6th grade. Take your music career more seriously. I mean like...theres so much shit to do in the world. Unless you are a child with protective strict parents or you are locked up in prison you should never be bored with nothing to do.

I definitely want to take my music career more seriously, but there is practically no scene around me. I'd also like to get back into reading and drawing but I spend way too much time on the internet fucking around instead.

Theres low calorie or healthy options at every restaurant. He wont think you are gay for not wanting to be fat anymore, or maybe he will idk.

ya i get it motivation is hard

i spend too much time fucking around on the internet too.

Like maybe I'm just looking for excuses, but I swear to god my life went to shit the same year I got internet access. Granted my mom also got cancer that year, but something must be up. I've learned a lot from the internet but at the expense of being a well-rounded, disciplined individual.

I had to accept that my lack of happiness and satisfaction with life is 100% my fault and nobody else's. That is the case for every single human on this earth that doesnt have a serious mental disorder. Things started getting better after that.

ice cream would actually be the most filling and the least caloric. I say go for that one.

6ft
m
22 yrs
the lowest weight ive ever been lads, im currently at 127lbs

>Already ate 900 cals
>Got all my macros
>Could make Christmas Day a diet day if I wanted
>Sis is making her famous quiche and would be delighted if I had some

Cheat day #2 friends? Or no?
I'm a weak bitch make my decision for me si vous plait

Can i get this picture without text??

just use paint to remove it dummy

Help brehs
Din din approaches

Enjoy Christmas you faggot. Just run it off.

Guess who's going on a date with this girl on NYE :')
Thanks thinspo I would have pussied out without you all

hell yeah dude

Great job on quitting benzos user. I quit a few years back, similar story. I tried to cold turkey, had a seizure, ended up getting helped by a really cool doctor who tapered me off. Took forever. I came off a bunch of other psych meds too at the same time. First Remeron, then Adderall, then Klonopin (a benzo), then Cymbalta. The benzo was by far the worst.

Hey with the residual anxiety and shit you are probably still feel, hang tight it gets better. Took about 6 months for me. It gets better. Slowly, but, it gets better.

You are so creepy.

Hey, man. Thanks a lot for that. I think you're one of the only people I've met who understands the reality of getting off that shit. Kudos to you, too. I hear cymbalta can be a bitch, on top of klonopin... I was on Klonopin AND Xanax, and had to knock them off one by one. The Klon was a real bastard.

It's starting to get better, I gotta say. I can feel it.

Lmao how am I creepy

Cheat Days can actually be REALLY beneficial

Its like my Weed smoking habit. I know I smoke every weekend. Its easy to hold off smoking during the week because I know it'll feel so much better on the weekend when I have lower tolerance and no stress.

No problem, glad you are doing better. Yeah Klonopin was really tough. My doctor actually ended up moving my to an equivalent dose of Valium and then tapering me off of that because it had a longer half life and was easier to do small jumps down in.

Cymbalta did suck. Second only to the benzos, which were hell. Cymbalta the biggest danger was I got really suicidal tapering off that. I kept it a secret how bad I was because I didn't want to stop tapering off, I wanted to get completely clean. But my condo had a shower that you could kinda see out the balcony from and every morning when I'd shower I'd think about how easy it would be to just jump.

Glad you are feeling better. The silver lining is that after you've quit benzos, it's a lot easier to stay dedicated to other things. If you can manage to taper off those, having the discipline to get thin will be no problem for you. It will be comparatively easy.

posting this girls pics online (on Veeky Forums no less) without consent lmao

Started eating nontoxicly about a couple months ago but still can't get rid of my thighs fat. Anthing i need to take into consideration?

back to tumblr, roastie

What's the difference between posting them on here and her instagram? Srs question. Her Instagram and her snapchat are public therefore the whole world can look at them if they want too? Also you guys are my thinspo family

you are not her boyfriend
you are a guy trying to become her boyfriend

actually thought this was a Veeky Forumsg dude

Congrats bro, post some more pics of her to celebrate

I understand being exiting about a date with someone you find beautiful, id be like that too....but my guy...

pipe down

I basically am at this point lol

Alright I'll chill just excited because a day ago I wasn't even going to ask

pro tip: if u r worried that your family will think u r too skinny, wear like 3 sweaters at once

Just dress nice but still simple, a plain tshirt and some nice fitting pants goes a long way. You don’t need to wear graphic tees and cargo shorts if you’re fat, even if fat people seem to love doing it.

Don’t buy shit in smaller sizes with the expectation of losing weight to fit in them, never ends well.

Dress simply, don’t invest a lot, and lose weight. When you’re wear you want to be then go wild.

>asked her on a date yesterday
>basically her boyfriend

oh boy

kek

portland?

We made a huge mistake encouraging this guy.

>I basically am at this point lol
I don’t think you know how dating works. I go on lots of dates with guys, they aren’t my boyfriend because I went on a date with them.

They’re only my boyfriend if we keep going on dates and stop going on dates with anyone else.

Well I don't think you understand our relationship :)

please explain it im genuinely curious, every detail

AAARRRGHHH MY TUMMY HURTSSSS FUCK
"CHEAT DAYS" WHO CAME UP WITH THIS BASTARD OF AN IDEA
NEVER AGAIN
OWOWOWOW

i broke my fast because my family said they would ivc me for self-harm
but ill be alone for next week so ill keep fasting
my family also saying im disgusting for wanting to lose weight lol help

Perhaps an outside source could enform your family that that is absolutely NOT the way you handle someone with an eating disorder.

Tell them you want to go to a therapist first. Tell the therapist that you have been trying to lose weight so you can fit into more clothes, and that you have a naturally high metabolism.

holy fucking shit

whats your weight?

I don't need to, just know she loves me and i love her

lmao

im doubting that your the guy that was posting her this seems too b8-ish

lmao
the most you've interacted is saying 'hey' at university lectures isnt it?

ahh,, im still a fatass
i think they are worried because im losing weight rapidly
like a month ago i was 200ish and im already 180ish

kill them all

are they fucking americans? fucking americans man

no, i was born america but my family is russian

and that makes it all worse because i have a stereotypical pretty russian face but im just so fat and it ruins it all

I-its not possible for a big binge to permanently change your waste size right?

Things eventually shrink back down into place right?

Goal

cant be done without supplements

>without consent
Pls shut the fuck up retard

Or good genes

>those hips on a man
>good genes

MY SIDES

Binged hard yesterday and today.
I want to fast, but I feel like I shouldn't do it immediately after because I'll probably just binge again, at least that's what they tell me?
What's a safe point in the week to do it?

Me post Christmas dinner, this is the highest body fat I've been my entire life starting to lose sight of my abs :(
M19

lol guy wasnt me but he's right.

tfw quit smoking
tfw can no longer satisfy hunger

>not living on coffee, water, veggies and protein full time

>relies on smoking or occassional binges to keep sane

do you even Veeky Forums?

ice cream all day

>Current stats
5'9", 132lb, male, 18
>Highest weight
143lb (Muscle, I was training hard)
>Goal weight
I'm alright
>Preferred method of losing weight
I do nothing, I'm naturally slim, I actually eat a lot sometimes
>Aesthetic you're going for
I would not mind having more muscle, but I don't want to follow/make a routine right now.
No pic because it's too late

>5'11, 122 lbs, 18, male
How was Christmas my dudes? :)

Where do these twinks all get their roll necks ?? I want one but I cant find anything that inst sold out or half my gdp

why does it look like someone punched a hole in your chest?

Because thats what happened :^)

holy shit i think im gay now

as a straight male, I find this to be....somewhat disturbing, and probably its just a bit too much, i hope this was bait desu, cant you just wear your shorts or boxers? this isn't cams

This is way too much, looks like you are going to die.

wow

Holy shit, did not know that. I got Xanax for anxiety and shit like chest pain and whatnot, but I only used it like 10 times in 2 years since I couldn't feel anything different when I took it and I don't like the idea of depending on a drug to function. Awful stories.

The only problem is that now I'm going to have one of the worst times of my life (parents both have low-% 5-year survival rate deseases, no family other than them, gf broke up when got the news of second parent dying, hate my job but I can get a better one only by moving 200 km away so I must choose career or taking care of my family and talking these last months with them, will inherit a giant, ruined country house and fields that requires daily maintainance but is totally incompatible with high-paying tech career 200 km away and cannot sell it because of the house market), so I was thinking of hopping on "get out of bed and do something instead of letting yourself die" drugs, but now I don't know what to do. Yikes.

If someone did it to you you would be freaking out.

I'll probably do that anyway because I'm so fucking cold all the time.

Take care of your family. Be there for them. You'll always have some way of putting cash in your pocket. You won't have your family by your side for much longer, and there's no going back.

I made the mistake of choosing to get paid instead of being with a close friend in her final hours. I regret it to this very moment. On some level, I always will.

Choose your family. Always have their backs, because they had yours - too many times to count.

Of course, this is assuming you guys have a good relationship.