What are the most Veeky Forums headphones? Sometimes I like to go out on walks and listen to music

What are the most Veeky Forums headphones? Sometimes I like to go out on walks and listen to music.

I really like the AKG701s.

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Over-ear headphones
>Outside
Nope

Have fun blowing your eardrums out

Beoplay or end up looking like a caveman geek.

Over the ear are fine, just dont wear open ones that'll piss everyone around you off.

Not Veeky Forums probably, but i think the best ones to recommend are the ATH m40x. Cheap, sound good, modular cable.

If you got the dosh and dont mind on-ear, the sennheiser HD25 are also amazing, and probably qualify as Veeky Forums too. They're 3x more than the m40x's tho.

>ATH m40x
Why would anyone buy those over the m50's which sounder way better for like 20 shekels more?

Don't play it loud

Airpods

I have these in black. 60 bucks. They're cute

the wireless apple headphones

don't wear anything other than in-ears outside if you wanna be effay.

best headphones in terms of price/performance imo are xiaomi hybrids

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html

except they dont sound better, they look too flashy and big, and are gaymr meme gear now.

The only reason someone should get them over the m40x is if they need the extra durability, since theres more metal construction in them over the m40's.

Also, where i am they're $50 more(m40x are $100, m50x are $150. the Non-X versions will save you $20 on each but i think youd want the modular cables if you're wearing out outside as the stock ones are unwieldy)

Yes... *DONT* pay to get the newer hybrids either('hybrid pro'). They sound worse and cost more.

the classic

wearing headphones outside is mega tistic, get some decent IEMs, shure is always a good option, so is UE, you RHA also sounds great and the design is great

Bought these because I thought they looked cool, I like the over ear feel with better portability, and they're unique as far as headphones go, but the automatic retractable chord is a fucking godsend. Whatever the opposite of buyers remorse is is what I feel towards these headphones.

There are a lot of cool headphones that use that over-ear hooked design, but they're so fucking uncomfortable to me that i skip them. The Koss ksc 30 were famous for sounding amazing, and could be found for around $8msrp... They look ugly af, but there plenty of audiotechnica ones that use the same design and sound great(albeit at 10x the price)

>sounded way better
Hi Jamal

You didnt even type his typo correctly retard.

I just ordered these about 10 minutes ago.
Some fucking cunt stole my old headphones from a party over the weekend so decided to get these since I think they look good and have good reviews on sound/build quality.

these

These bad boys, the Audio Technica MSR7s. The Sony MDR-1a's look pretty similar too

i really like these, had them for a long time now

these

this is the only correct answer

lmao do you realise how huge and heave these are?

BAIT DETECTED