---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unv2SUHC2RU
escentual.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Red pill me on this thing.

Friendly notice that Parfums Vintage are offering 20% off of 50 and 100 ml bottles today with code CHRISTMAS. I just copped that Batch X 50 ml for $62 delivered.

Don’t really know shit about fragrances. I got Armani Code as a gift for x mas. What’s the consensus on this one?

New/frag/ here, educate me on them. Which one should I choose?

Is there any point on me trying SpiceBomb Eau Fraiche if I've tried out Le male Terrible? Overall they seem to have that fresh, grapefruit and pepper combo.

Should I get this?

Why is Versace's The Memer even considered a masculine fragrance at all? It smells like something an old woman in a nursing home would wear.

it smells good

yes

its not that bad. people just like to meme on it.

i have a 200ml bottle and i regret buying that garbage i cant wear it

Panty dropper, soon to be outlawed over issues of whether people can consent under the influence of Sauvage's pheromones.

redpill me on this. is it a total redditcore meme? found some at macys at a good price. smells breddy gud. should i pick it up?

I'm somewhat interested in it.

Forgot to finish the post.

I'm kind of interested in this, apparently it is like a cross between aventus and sauvage. The notes on general are all pretty interesting. Anybody tried it yet?

>buy terre d'hermes edp
>love it
>gf hates it because she only smells it at initial application
ugh

What are some good mid-range ($$) options for a fragrance for cold weather (winter and early spring) that can be used during the afternoon, but also when going out?

Current collection;
- van gils for men
- boss bottled
- burberry london for men
- lalique white
- d&g the one

W o n d e r w o o d
If you want to smell like a spring woody dream

Yeah i have the regular one and I get compliments all the time

I like Sauvage but this Dior shilling is get out of hand

Yeah, I really like Sauvage too. Just smells so good desu.

Anyone here who actually doesn't wear fragrances for themselves?

I've been saving up to get that Aventus, hopefully I'll be swimming in pussy once I start wearing it.

No, I'm actually not being ironic. I also dress to impress other people, not because I think it looks good or I find it comfy.

redpill me on aventus batch numbers

i had creed aventus last two years
girls under 25 didnt like it. girls above 25 said it was okay. all honest compliments came from business men who themselves had experience with the fragrance and usually recognized it

definitely NOT a pussy magnet, but an exclamation mark if you're older and dressing well

Versace Eros

>definitely NOT a pussy magnet
this

if you wanna be a pussy magnet just get Sauvage

I LOVE this fragrance, but it is hard to get. Only clothing stores like Goodhood, END. and DSM sell them and always for the MSRP of like 90 pounds for 100ml

Found Creed Aventus from 2017, 1.7oz/50ml for $170.

How do I know it's legit though? The price is too good to be true.

Only got 1 compliment with aventus creed. Then she asked me what it was but I was too embarassed to tell her I bought $400 cologne so I just said I forgot.

Should I cop the Batch X, Intense, or maybe Beyond Noir?

I've liked all the Pineapple Vintage's I've tried so far, beyond noir is pretty damn sexy, wouldn't mind copping one.

If you aren’t swimming in pussy now, you won’t be after you get Aventus. Fragrance doesn’t work that way. It enhances your charm, there has to be something there to enhance in the first place. No fragrance, no matter how expensive, will flat-out make you attractive to women.

Buying fragrances because you think it’ll get you laid is literally fedora-tier.

Once a girl demanded to suck my dick in the middle of a supermarket because of the smell alone.

Yes, I’ve met your mother as well.

It's really bad, generic; a synthetic mess of irritating ambroxan and low quality to boot. If you wear it, you get to smell like the equivalent of literally the 50 fuccbois around you at any point in time wearing Stan Smiths in 2017.

There's just one guy who spends too much of his waking life trying to force it into a tiresome meme.

Its for a man whose got his stuff together.

I see. But why do women love it so much then?

Because women smells differently? At this point idk might just be some shitty broscience.

I think it is a steady seller, nothing wrong with it and a safe choice I believe.

On the contrary. Chanel is a extraordinarily prestigious brand when it comes to perfumery.

But I think Platinum Egoiste is not their exemplary Western elegant luxury fragrance, too. Buy it if you want, know buying Chanel below msrp is a rare occurence.

i like it when girls smell like baked goods

Guys, help...

Should I go for it?

Bleu de Chanel or Sauvage?

both memes

L'Aventure by Al Haramain was good enough that while I was on a long flight this qtpie that looked exactly like an 18 year old Kiko Mizuhara kept falling asleep on my shoulder. Didn't matter though, I didn't do anything about it cause I'm an irredeemably insecure omega manchild ex-neet soyboy that uses perfume and effay to compensate for and mask my non existent self esteem :)

>Kiko Mizuhara
Ew, bro.

Nice taste, OP.

The only shite I wear is 90% Le Labo. If that's up your alley, you should check out some of the Commes des Garcons scents. They have some beautiful, far-out scents.

I've narrowed down some colognes I like. Help me pick my signature scent!

>Issey Majeure
This is probably the one I like on smell alone. It's very unique and smells very elemental. It has the same "personality" as Terre Hermes. I'm not sure about wearing it because it smells completely asexual. It's the kind of smell you want your bedroom to have but not yourself I think.

>Acqua Di Gio
I'm a 90s kid so I'm very nostalgic for this one. Nothing much to say except that it's good, masculine and fresh. I don't think people where it as much so that wouldn't discourage me.

>Sauvage
Also is up there on scent alone. Definitely a next gen fragrance. You smell nice and a bit dangerous. I like it because it has some edginess instead of smelling like a floral french boy. I don't like the $99 price.

>Gucci Guilty
Incredibly mainstream and boring but that's actually a good point. I don't think people will have anything bad to say about it. It's the kind of scent you wear when you go out and rock the town with your squad. Feels like a more juvenile Sauvage.

So what do you think would be a good signature scent? Can you recommend something with the same personality I'm looking for?

>Lists some of the most common ones in the world minus issey
>signature scent

think the previous reply you got answered it pretty well desu.

you wouldn't say ew if a petite qt irregular like that was resting her head on your shoulder m8

They don't. Literally all the "panty dropper" "mai gf loves this" comments are just from that one hilariously unfunny guy here.

Sauvage, Aventus, Allure Homme Sport or Bleu de Chanel

I don't see, what personality you are looking for?

>Can you recommend something with the same personality I'm looking for?

You mean the lack of? Then pick any of the above- you'll fade away into the background with any of them successfully.

Newfag to /frag/ here. What’s your guys’s opinion on sables by Annick Goutal? Wondering if it’s well loved or just me.

BdC is better, but still not worth a purchase.

Really? Seems like a lot of effort to go to for no reward.

Basically, smells attractive, smells masculine and not a fruity french boy, not too expensive, versatile enough for work and party

Rather be a fruity boy than a soy boy

Intense completely erased any urge I had to buy and hoard more Aventus. Now I need to worry about hoarding backups of Intense.

I haven't tried PVIN or Beyond Noir but I'll get there eventually. X Batch seemed like the more intriguing purchase because of its modified note list. What is it meant to be? What's going on with that vetiver base? It's a little reminiscent of Bond Scent of Peace fH, and the smaller bottle is better for my expanding collection.

X is apparently a Pineapple Vintage/Aventus opening with a Sauvage drydown. Sounds interesting to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=unv2SUHC2RU

Do you guys use one fragrance exclusively for extended period of time or do you go on a day by day basis? I've been wearing Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for a while now, want to switch it up

How is the longevity in PV Intense for you? Only tried it once, liked the scent but didn't seem "great" for what I usually pay in the price range.

Kinda wanna take advantage of the sale but didn't bring the samples

Bullshit. Women genuinely do love Sauvage. I’m not a fan, you may not like it, but to say it’s just one guy saying this shit is just being a hater.

bring the samples with me to test*

I think TF private blend collection, Creed Aventus, Chanel Antaeus, Chanel Pour Monsieur, Dior Fahrenheit, Guerlain Vetiver doesn't meet your five criteria but Dior Sauvage and Zara colognes does.

I miss the days Ralph Lauren sold Modern Reserve.

Goddammit... I want X Batch and the PV Straight to Heaven clone, but I just spent 300 maplebux on a bottle Eau My Soul.

Why do I always find something new I want right after I’ve made a purchase?

I've ordered five samples, they aren't here yet and already about to checkout on purchasing X Batch.

Not sure about the price on 50ml though. Should I cop? This going to be a blind buy.

Man the thing that worries me about how much I cop is the fact that I don't want it all to go bad on me. I know the whole "store in a cool dry place" thing but you can't predict everything

>parroting senseless r/pol memes

lmao fuck off you autist

Well, there are people here who have bottles that are like 40 years old or more and are still fine. There are people who actually seek out Vintage scents, so really, as long as they’re stored well, they should be fine indefinitely. I guess your house could burn down or something, but that’s what insurance is for.

I own like 30 bottles at this point, but I’m not too worried about it.

The fresh bottle was disappointing for the first few days, but steadily improved. Just like my bottles of real Aventus, go figure. One month and 9 wears into the bottle now and I'm getting full work days out of it.

The Sauvage drydown often reminds me of the Bond, so yeah. I'm expecting something good.

SOMEBODY STOP ME

Nah

It's really good honesty. I do agree it's for someone who has their shit together. There is a stigma of men buying Chanel though but Chanel is the most consistent with their quality and also will buy back their fragrance if no one buys it from stores. Go for it.

nah as in you're saying don't stop or don't do it?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on pic related [Tom Ford Oud Wood], is it worth it?

Wouldn't mind a quick rundown on the other Tom Ford fragrances as well. c:

DO IT FAGGOT

Daily reminder that Sauvage and Eros are the only two fragrances you need

Why can't I smell my own cologne on me throughout the day? How do I know if it's working or not?

What about BDC?

Anyone here unironically enjoys watching Jeremy's videos?

more like Zzz

escentual.com
20% off right now with free shipping, not bad

anyone tried AbdesSalaam attar perfumes?

>Ohhh user, you smell sooo good

What's the most /frag/ way to respond to this?

Short and simple.
"I know."

I'd honestly respond excitedly, listing the notes, similar perfumes and the history of the house.

I really like it. Initially it did strike me as odd because of the immortelle, but it's grown on me a lot. You really do get that licorice/curry note vibe from the immortelle and I think that makes it unique. But it's also a thoroughly cozy, spicy, comfort scent.

I do, I think he's pretty entertaining.

Just copped 200ml of Sauvage for £95.

Am I a patsy?

>t-thanks hehe you too?

'you should smell my ballsack'

Hm. I'm still not sold on the batch X. Half of the reason Sauvage is "alight" is because it can be worn in pretty much every weather (been a while since I wore it though.) Although this smelling better might make it worthwhile anyways if it can be worn in spring, summer, and MAYBE Fall.

Thoughts?

Every fucking year.

>he's too beta to say that he doesn't like it

You do realise women go mental if they get a present they dislike

>women go mental
keyword being "women", men should just suck it up and not care

Should last me through January

>Africa

I'm pretty sure this will work on white women at least

Followed by a tip of your fedora.