TRUMP COIN

IS IT TOO LATE TO INVEST IN TRUMP COIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawx.io/poll.html
trumpcoin.rocks/
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are dumping in response to bitcoin's pump, so now is the best time to buy actually.

Your good all the way until November user.

>People are dumping in response to bitcoin's pump
Whats funny is if they just held, TRUMP would continue to rise, and at same time the value of each Sitoshi would be rising. That's profiting on two coins while holding one.

At this point it's probably better to invest money in mining bitcoin at genesis mining, then putting 50% of your profits into trump and the other 50% keeping in BTC to see what happens to value after halving.

uOVJfv - promo code for Genesis that gives an extra 3% hash power of ordered amount.

Totally not scam.

Too late, no.

Worth it? Fuck no.

now is a good time to invest in Trump Coins to be honest. It has just reached a 10 day low after a high week last week after the launch of the first video.

this is just the first of the rises in the price of trump. there are 5 months until the election, there will be many more rises as time goes on. it is natural that the price will rise, then fall a little. you can look at any stock to see this happen a million times.

i get daily profit from mining btc, each day i buy trumps with it. yesterday i got 250 trumps, today i have just bought 350 trumps with the same deposit amount.

if you are looking for a short term profit, buying under 6000 is a good price, you'll make double in 4 weeks. if you are going to hold it for several months, any price is good in the near future. you'll make 10x, 20x even by the election.

It seems to be down a bit because of this BTC rise, now would seem like a good time to buy while people are selling their trumps.

Trumps have until November to make yuge gains anyhow.

Trumpcoin is shit. Trumpcoiners are shit.

Just thought I'd express that. Carry on.

NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY user
FLY TO THE MOON WITH US

MAGA

FUCK FUCK FUCK
I wanna jump on this ship, any rich fags willing to send a small amount

1CBu9HMPqy7s9bJGJvN32zxGLcPuCdYiPD

Sent 10 to get you started.

rawx.io/poll.html
rawx.io/poll.html
rawx.io/poll.html
rawx.io/poll.html

>WHY HAVEN'T YOU VOTED YET?

NO REPUTABLE SITE SELLS IT

plz
1PWYvT55mTpHiBFL6GiwCaC8EbgRPL7yTo

any btc I receive will go to the Trump Campaign

>ccex
>not reputable

Buy ethereum its actually rising faster than btc and trump right now

Trumpcoin will be worth between 1-14$ by Dec 1.

I'm buying another 300 bucks worth when I get off work. hope I'm able to get around 10k, I know I'll dollar cost average the price up as I buy, but maybe I'll get lucky.
That'll put me at 60k trumps.
MAGA

>Not posting Trumpcoin addresses

Currently has over 50,000 of these coins, if it reaches a dollar i will buy you all some chicken tendies.

Since they could post their trump address i will

TUwGzquyVEdHcrrHz5XRa518gYnswocUSc

If anyone has any to spare for a poorfag I would love to get more TRUMP

What wallet do you have?
You using yobit?

Just bought as many my poor ass could afford. If anyone is feeling generous..

TMxNnXp6yVix7mikE6Re1DvGvsMFLRCJDB

Sending emails to a bunch of different conservative news outlets.

This. You faggots want this work? Start shilling. Libertarian, trump, republican, alt-right websites. facebook, twitter....get on it

Where did you buy from?

yobit.net

Did anyone ever contact Milo Yiannopoulos? I remember reading someone said they were going to. I guess I'll contact him again regardless.

Guys how do i buy trumpcoins? Im a noob at this online currency stuff

>Go to yobit.net and setup an account
>Go to coinbase.com set up an account
>Buy Bitcoin through coinbase
>Transfer coinbase bitcoin to YoBit.net
>Buy trumpcoin with bitcoin on YoBit.net
> Donate me some trumpcoin for being helpful ;)

TQVFNLXwLVtXMzGRAiSVUcpzvwTooTtpZ7

Ok guys I have approx 1500 coins in my Trumcoin wallet on my PC. All synced and opened for hours. Shouldn't it be "mining"? I mean shouldnt it be increased as many here said?

Bro, the number of coins doesn't increase.... The value of each coin increases.

Toss me some for the help ;)

TQVFNLXwLVtXMzGRAiSVUcpzvwTooTtpZ7

Yah man, it takes a while to get started. Sometimes you go hours without a drop, other times is 3 in 5 minutes. It's really not a lot. Just keep your wallet unlocked and wait.

Did you make sure to encrypt/create a password and then unlock your wallet?

Will send you when I get home.

Yeah thats probably it, will do. Thanks

Accepting TrumpCoin donations now -

TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z

thank you, and MAGA!

that isn't true. you get more trump coins if you leave your wallet open and unencrypted.

Did you, they haven't came through. But thanks if you did try :^)

Sent.

Oh yeah, you need to post a Trumpcoin address not a BTC address. All Trump addresses start with T.

>GXY is literally being shilled on Australian national news right now
>Chumps still buying memecoins.

Gxy was pumped months ago. You're still shilling that shit?

Of course. GXY is lithium. A real tangible product that there is growing demand for.

What can you do with Trump coins again? Oh thats right, nothing.

>What can you do with Trump coins again? Oh thats right, nothing.
You mean, making money, making America Great Again, donating and pushing the donation rate higher for President Trump is nothing?

So their value is going to fucking tank the moment the donation is made? Wow. Great pyramid scheme. Everyone loses!

Value will drop by 3% when the donation is made, since they are 3% of all the Trumpcoin in existence.

Meanwhile GXY bagholders will be calling suicide hotline after some dude at Macquarie shorted their meme stock back down to its actual value below 10c.

But the donation is the only purpose for their existence. Once that donation is made all Trump coins are essentially worthless. People were only buying them to increase the value of the donation.
No online merchant accepts trump coins, you can't use trumpcoins to do computering like Ether. It's a joke.

From all the shilling going on, I say this is the best time to jump into the train.
>bought into btc when it was $5.0
>bought into eth when it was $0.3

>He doesn't know about TETH
>He thinks the coin needs the donation to have value (when it didn't before)
>He is about to miss the Trump Train and soon to need round the clock suicide watch teams

TKTfEemfuSNhJkzDYrwCXPvB71e9eWERwT

Hate to be a beggar, but I just got this and have no idea how to buy some

Thanks to the generous user

MAGA

Don't fall for cloud mining ponzi schemes folks. Those 50% returns per week just aint gonna happen. It sounds too good to be true because it is.

No worries Nixonbro.

>No online merchant accepts trump coins, you can't use trumpcoins to do computering like Ether. It's a joke.
At the moment you can't. Some things are in the works that will appear after the Convention, timed to coincide with the beginning of the campaign proper.
>Pay with Trump Coin

I believe that trumpcoin can make us rich but i'm new to cryptocurriences and i don't know if i did everything properly. Can i get somethin like 1 trumpcoin to see if it works ? TTt4SB4sHS5VcEGAhN82VBLBrD1Lrg2Bcf

there you go.

Just picked up $1000 of Trumpcoin.

sent.

This guy will be on suicide watch soon lel

If Ron Paul coin could make it past $10 with less world wide notoriety than Donald Trump in 2012.... TRUMP coin will far surpass $10... probably will hit 15 or 20 if we're lucky enough. If Donald becomes pres? then we're head past 20 to da moooooooon

it works mate. it's cool if you want to ask for free coins, plenty of people have done it & do it. be honest though and just say you're begging. pretending that you're new when you have figured out how to get a wallet is weak game, Mr IP Reset. Buy $5 of btc and by trump. Make Donald proud.

New to this as well. If anyone could spare some trump coins and donate I would forever thank you.

TL9rpji4EBpTuRQHiCDmDmS9zJtqevQFi6

pathetic

How? All I'm asking for is a small donation. Just so I can learn this.

JUST GOT ON THIS LADS AND MY DICK IS SHOOTING TO THE MOON

LOB ME SOME OF THAT TRUMPDUMP TO GET ME STARTED WITH THE FUGAZI

TF1w7TUcUDXA3QSmZAUSfcF1k4yKfqPfn5

TFW waiting on my check so I can crypto out. Won't be here until Friday. Everything is going to the Moon and my investment grows weaker and weaker.

Sent a couple so you can test wallet. No more donations from me after these ones unless you at least post some Ivanka.

Proud owner of 2104 TRUMP.

When do you guys think this is going to go up? Obviously by the convention.

i own some and i see that is pumping very slow ....

It will blow up by November bro. just hold on to them and get ready!

18 y/o idiot that knows nothing about anything here, can someone donate me some Trumpcoin to let me see how this works? I am very new to this. Can be a minuscule amount, I just want to make sure I have this working.

TNgA8tXHLntu6RrWCWfKmWK6EJuonj3jqP

Thank you anons

it works. quit being a faggot and learn about it

(checked)
>post some Ivanka
Different user, would this be alright??
TK636rbFmmZzp7cYe4oqQtRp5yzb6TCvMh

there is literally a website that tells you what to do and how to do it

Don't donate. It has to finish some sort of sync first, I cannot receive until then.

Will dump 50 USD tomorrow morning, C-CEX is a bit too complicated for now.

Good night, MAGA

You're syncing with the blocks. You'll need a couple hours for it to sync everything, after that it should work fine.

Anything sent to you will make it eventually after the sync.

whats the website called?

trumpcoin.rocks/

cheers man

>10k Trump Coin sell order @ 3600 right now

someone bottled it and decided that it was a good idea to take a small profit or a loss than hold on to Trump and wait for the real rise to start in a few weeks. Meanwhile i picked up another 400 trump for pennies. For $10 i won't ever miss, i'll get back a few hundred $$$ when the leaves start to change.

>mfw been looking at that same order for the last 10 minutes but still waiting for funds to transfer

It always looks like the guy behind trump is shaving his head.

posting a favourite Ivanka

and if anyone is feeling really generous ty
TFymeuopWVMQcbco2RnWMKAt3CBawePcoa

No Ivanka, no Trumps.

Sent.

I'm feeling mighty generous at the moment, if anyone is looking for more Trumps post some more Ivanka.

same dude but willing to share some rare Ivankas with Trump himself

Have any tips other than shilling on twitter and facebook to keep the Trump train chugging?

Shilling on Reddit, keeping the Veeky Forums and btctalk threads bumped, /pol/, omegle even. There are plenty of places. I've been behind this coin a while, shilled it all over the place.

no OP, it's never too late to lose all your money

Buy the dip or call it quits goys?

Trumpcoin is a fucking joke. You think the memes surrounding a doomed political candidate is going to increase demand?

Trump supporters can't figure out how to buy crypto, fagboys- pandering to them was a lost cause

Failed?

Come on, he's more than likely going to win.

Good guy TeumpCoin Dev....FUDS his own thread to let everyone get in cheap one last time

Ive never seen a DEV give a 2 week notice before.

>70% disapproval rating

testament to a solid coin
mate the last crop of polls have been massively skewed

watch this video you can earn some good dough part-time not legal though but doesnt seem risky at all if you do it quitely without telling anyyone

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8