Learn how to read a size chart before purchasing online

Grow up?

get a job doing manual labor so u have muscles to fill it out

>dont be twink Veeky Forums to you to be
>dont be fatass fit/ told you to be
>win

Its meant to have layers underneath.

get big. carhartt only looks good on bigger guys

>Twinks try to buy Carhartt not knowing their clothes are made for husky construction workers.
>It fits like XL
Wow, no shit.

found the guy who shops at forever 21 mens

return it or sell it

Sell or return and order smaller size?
Or buy from the work in progress range.

This
>has no muscle at all
>doesn't realize 99% of people who buy them wear at least a sweatshirt under them
Fucking soy-boys need to STOP

Jesus just got a large WIP parka & it goes me fine & I am lanky af, eat something

Carhartt makes good quality stuff but you have to remember that most of their consumer base are obese redneck cunts so the sizing is wack

>wip
good job, that's a street wear brand, actual Carhartt is different

Next time, buy in person. Don't order over the inter-toob. Prevent errors. Try before you buy. Carhartt sizes run large, because they're designed to be used in layers.

this is now a /bronsoncarhartt/ thread

>be construction worker
>still be twig limbed
>will never be able to join my /trades/ brothers in the carhartt dream

>get big
this COME ON OP

I usually wear medium and with carhartt I wear large. I don't get it, are European and US sizings completely different?

>be blue collar worker
>otter build
>must buy overpriced Carhartt WIP marked up 4x higher than regular Carhartt in order to fit in with fellow unionbros

Stop consuming soy.

I'm 202cm and 97kg (~6'6" 215 lbs) what size Carhartt should I cop? I have a WIP hoodie in XL but I want the real deal.
Any good sites to buy Carhartt from I the EU btw? I found a pretty cheap site in poland, but I don't know how trustworthy it is.

RIP