How tf is anyone 100% Straight

I thought I was straight then I started going on this board and now im positive im 70% straight and 30% gay. Some dudes are just so fucking attractive. Like damn.

>mfw being 30% gay made me realize how girls feel

>mfw them having Spaghetti too isnt just a myth

This is a 100% straight board

Most people can recognize if someone is good looking without wanting to fuck it/suck its dick OP. You just happen to be a fag.

nah im pretty sure at least 80% ppl here are at least 20% gay

at least 40% of that 80% being over 50% gay

I dont like sucking dick. I would never do that. I would never fuck a guy either. I'd also dont think id ever kiss a dude unless they look like the pic in OP, maybe. Id have to have alotta feelings for them

>How tf is anyone 100% Straight
Simple: I like cowtits and pussy. Also what this guy said

There is no such thing as x% gay.

You are either gay or straight. If any thought about sucking a penis or getting penetrated in the ass enters your head, you no longer are straight in any capacity.

OP is just gay.

You fucking low iq brainlet. How is it not possible to be gayer than someone else? Idiot

>thinks someone can be "gayer" than someone else
>calling others low IQ

stop repressing your homosexual urges and just admit you are gay.
Straight guys don't have desires to kiss another man.

Here's the definition for you brainlet
>sexual attraction or the tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
That is a binary statement. You either have a sexual attraction to the same sex, or you don't

taking that there are people who like both sexes, thats called beign bisexual, and that they dont have to like both sexes the same amount, meaning that they can like mare females than males or the other way around, then someone who only likes those of the same sex must be gayer than those who like both

Its not gay to recognize a dude being attractive. Its gay if you find him attractive and want to fuck him because of that

dude you are legit gay. you can't just be some % of gay/straight. thats not possible bro

its not sexual did you even read the shit I posted? And given "sexual" is subjective this would mean that the majority of the population can be considered gay

retard

I don't want to have sex with men; I don't want a man touching me sexually and I don't enjoy the sight of naked men sexually.

You're in the closet. Just come out and you'll be happier.

Most people don't feel like that towards members of the same sex.

I just admitted im 30% gay you fucking retard

You're not 30% gay, you're gay, or bisexual. Sure, there's certain men you'd sleep with, acts you would or wouldn't do, etc.

Guess what? That applies to straight people as well; some people have specific tastes in women or don't want to do certain sexual acts.

this is probably bait but you are 100% gay.
Bisexuality is a part of gay

I'm straight guy and I think Simone Nobili is the most beautiful person on the planet

trenders are worse than actual gays/lesbians/trannies

How can you not say Im less gay than someone who would fuck a dude, and suck dick??? Does that make any type of sense to you???

lel u just gay m8

>you'll never be this attractive
>you'll never have hair this thick

Faggots >>/out

are you seriously trying to protect a fashion board on a thai shemale animation image forum from homosexuals?

I've often thought about this, because I'd have no problems in admitting that I'm bi. But even though I find some men attractive and even enjoy looking at stylish and handsome men, I'm not sexually attracted to them. Shame, life would be much easier and probably more fun as a gay or bi.

Is this the new feminine penis meme?

Nah dude, it's just that gay ppl also have it

If you are remotely interested in fashion, you're automatically a faggot. So, everyone on Veeky Forums is gay.

being gay is degenerate desu

I can tell when a guy is attractive or has a good body, but dudes don't make my dick hard. Simple as that. If they did, I wouldn't hesitate to chase the boipussy. Follow your dick, op.

What makes you think that? I'd love to be gay. Imagine a life whitout having to deal with womens non-sense and other problems. Guys are more rational, more relaxed and better company overall.

i'm not gay, but i'd fuck him and not think twice about it.

As someone with many gay friends, I can say that's a myth. There's just as much drama if not more in their love lives. There's always that person that's more invested than the other, and they usually fall into binary relationship roles. There's also a lot more promiscuity.

Lesbians seem more stable. Their relationships are either the most dramatic trash fires or super cozy. No in between.

Being straight is a rarity nowadays on Veeky Forums desu, gay people are annoying though

I love Tyler. Poor guy has been saying he’s gay for years and it took Flower Boy for anyone to notice.

>delusional

I think it's more gay to hide the fact that you think a guy is attractive than to just say it out loud.

>Not gay

hol up nigga we needa do some equations to get to the bottom of this so get chalking

Hahaha look guys, he's GAY

ive kind of gotten tiny "crushes" (if you can call them that) on dudes before but when it comes down to it i cannot imagine myself being romantically involved with a man. especially physically

Who cares? Degenerate is just a nazi buzzword for "things that I don't like or scare me" anyway

>German
>21
>tfw bisexual
Where to find bf? At my age it's really hard (can't go in any gay bar without sitting near 50 y.o). Any good dating sites? Also, is it good idea to put "bisexual" as orientation or go just for straight/gay accounts?
>t. unexperienced spaghetti master

i basically have this hair but how do i achieve this aesthetic

Nazis don't consider muslims to be degenerate, just barbarous.
So that in itself disproves your statement, since they both dislike and fear them.

#notallnazis

I hope in a strange turn of events, your fathers see what faggot bitches you are and then regrets having a son.

he did that when i thought i was straight

>not wanting to have a train ran on you while you get sucked off and explosively nut

have fun not realizing your sexual potential silly hetero

I said this years ago.
Then I sucked a dick.
Then I fucked a guy.

Came out as bi this summer, I feel like 65% attracted to women, 35% to men.
Slept with a guy this summer as well, pretty great experience as it felt more carnal due to the no procreation element. If you're thinking about men, you honestly just need to try it, don't bottle it up, did that from 15-23 and it was such a waste of time.

It's great being able to appreciate the male and female form. I mean look at this guy's back, it's beautiful.

if you think the guy in OP looks good youre straight
if you want to fuck him in the ass youre gay
big difference

>if you want to fuck him in the ass youre gay
but i'm not gay..

Sexuality is on a sliding scale.

For example. I like jerking off in front of guys. I like guys ogling me. I like teasing guys. I like guys wanting me. I like the cruising aspect.

But I’m not interested in having sex with guys. Or getting or giving head. Or kissing.

you are also extremely gay

That sounds like something a redneck father would say, or an older brother, older by 4 years or something, in a flyover hick village.

Maybe I just like having my ego A N D M Y D I C K stroked.

I'd swear that was a girl at first glance, and second glance, and third and fourth etcetera. I would've never known that was a guy from this picture, straight up looks like a girl, so OP is not gay, neither is anyone for wanting to fuck ''him''.

Guy on the right isn't actually very attractive. That's by far his best picture.

Well, I'm a metropolitan man who's lived most of his life in major European cities and am working on a PhD, so fuck you.

This is a great realization. Idk how you can say you’re 100% straight but still be attracted to yourself. And you should be attracted to yourself
But sexuality is defo a spectrum, I only have made out with guys and am way more attracted to girls, but can see the physical beauty in all humans regardless of gender

Liking twinks is an entirely different type of gay to being an effeminate fag who wants to suck dick.

Why do you think twinks go down so well in prison? Because they look like women. Liking twinks can be an extension of hyper-masculinity and desperation - you like women so much that you also like men who look like women

Ive had sex with one guy and blew off another yet only consider myself 10% gay. I guess I'm not attracted to them as much as I like the sex

did you swallow his nut, you filthy slut?

Eat that wonton soup, wet like wonton soup

how Veeky Forums of you, faggot op

i just want to kiss his neck and cream his boipucci

You know there's also gynophilia and androphilia, which has nothing to do with homo/hetero-sexuality. You can be completely "straight" and be into broad-shouldered, skinny-hipped women (which is at least as gay as traps).

The growing infinity of potential genders is retarded and I'd argue there are still only two, but sexuality is still more complicated than dicks and vagoos

who is the guy in the left? pls help

>this board made me gay

b-berlin?

I'd never date a bisexual, or a straight guy looking to experiment. I mean, it'd be nice to worry less about diseases with non-gays (shit sux), but... their personality is so insecure and pathetic that I'm just too proud to ever let myself be used by one of them.

sorry but you are a faggot

I'm straight and find plenty of men attractive for inspiration but never in a sexual way. That's the difference. Is that guy in your picture hot? Yeah. Do I want to fuck him? Hell nah.

This is my exact stance too

there's two types of guys..

Düsseldorf. Unsure if I want to be bottom, but would suck cute cocks all day and swallow afterwards.

simon nobilli

I've figured out that my bisexuality cycles between mostly straight and mostly gay.
I think I want to try dating a guy but I don't know how relationships work when I'll be attracted to someone one week then be significantly less attracted to them another week.

woah dude ur so masculine bro holy shit. this guy is fucking straight my dudes. never had a gay thought in his life ever man this guy wow.

1. Liking traps / pretty boys
2. Wanting to BE the trap / pretty boy
3. Taking titty skittles to become a trap / pretty boy
4. Start experiencing gender dysphoria you never realized you had
5. Notice the signs in your past clearly showing that you were a tranny all along

Careful with that slippery slope, boys. It happened to me, it can happen to you too.

This tbhon.

I feel like I gave myself gender dysphoria by trying too hard to be a pretty twink. I never wanted to be a girl before.

Pretty boys are a gift from God.

No homo.

solid cope
You realise most straight people never have gay thoughts? Also masculinity doesn't have anything to do with sexuality you brainlet

seach for 'straight' guys who are 'open minded' to avoid the chubby 60 yr old queens

er...be him?

Actual explanation for sexuality here according to freudian psychoanalysis, no joke.

We are all born bisexual, or even pansexual, not in the same sense that an adult think of sex, but in the sense that a baby doesn't know what to call or how to differentiate the pleasurable sensations it has or what it desires. It just sucks on mommys titties, feel the comfortable blanket, suck thumb, like when people rub their bellies, etc. As we grow older, any kid begins to realize it wants certain things and not others. This has to do with language, with our ability to say we like a certain food and not other for example, or to affect people with what we say and make they help us or go away. Because language is not our own, but owns us, this means we learn from the world around, though it's absolutely nothing like a thing that you could deliberately affect from the outside (trying to make someone like a specific thing) and create a formula, because every one of us have their own way to "rebel" against those. Pleasure is always a rebellion in a sense.

What happens then, is not that we grow and we "add" a love arrow to our arsenal, but the opposite: first we "love everything" and only then we learn not to love certain things. There is nothing wrong with not loving certain things, because a lot of people are comfortable with what they like already, straight, gay or bi. Homophobics and the like are actually people who don't know where to put the strong sensation they feel towards the same sex, because love and hate are two affections, sides of a single coin.

Since this happen in the formation of our desire, it's something we feel like it was always there. That's why it is so absurdly common for people to say they knew from the start that they were either straight or gay (except gay is not the norm and so they are more conscious of it, they have to fight society to affirm themselves). Sexual desire here is neither totally natural and unchangeable or something you can manipulate.

i'm attracted to most girls and really pretty guys, still not sure if its sexual or not

ive had straight sex but im not sure how i would enjoy gay sex

Well how do your current heterosexual relationships fare when you swing over to the homosexual side of your bi cycle?