What age should you stop wearing:

What age should you stop wearing:

1) Ripped skinny jeans
2) Skinny jeans without rips

like 16, adults should not wear skinny jeans

W H O

C A R E S

At what age should you simply stop giving a fuck what you're "supposed to be doing" and actually behave like an Adult - As in defining your own boundaries, being unafraid to stand apart and living your life in whatever way makes and keeps you happy?

at what age should you stop beating your gf?

this

fucking children

>Fuckin children
Mods?

27 is the age where ripped jeans start to look childish
However it is also the age at which corduroys start to look effay as fuck

Get a new routine, that one isn't bothering me at all anymore.

>At what age should you stop stalking someone on a chinese cartoon website?

being around a long time ago and remembering you doesn't make me a stalker

Finna cop some corduroy pants now senpai

Ripped jeans were never acceptable unless you're a skater or something and they actually started life as normal jeans once.

wise words

Never wear them or kys.

You're pretty fucking weird, you know that? I'm sorry your little slander dance isn't getting any traction. Or that nobody cares one way or another.
It's just really obvious that you care more about an opportunity to talk shit than you do about any potential "victim." Was this gonna be like, your big victory?

Tell me, how much time you spend thinking about me every day? How long do you think you have to push me before I take the small range of IP's you're always on and press "Print" ?

Who do you think will end up with those when you finally cross the line? Did you know that Libel is one of only a few restrictions on freedom of speech in America? Do you how petty I can be in situations like this, where kind words fail repeatedly? How dogged and relentless?

Not the other guy, but namefags and tripfags deserve all they get.

Name/trip fields are only left in as a Darwinian measure so that attention-seeking mongoloids will expose themselves for ridicule.

I don't mind the insults!

I've even come ti kinda enjoy em in a strange way. As comic relief.

What I don't like is being labeled as as a perpetrator of something I was subject to, every day, for years - all throughout my youth, until I was capable of self defense around 15 years of age.
But lately, IDGAF anymore. It's starting to transcend into the absurd.

And you know fuck all about Darwin, so don't invoke the man.

this

>ripped jeans = never were effay in the first place
>skinny jeans = depends if you are gay or not and your overall body type

I always thought slim jeans looked funny on middle aged guys and then there are the seniors who wear them and they look fine.

There's a regular customer who comes in to browse at my workplace who must be in his 70s. He always wears a vintage Levi's jacket and slim jeans and looks awesome.

didn't you beat your gf

never,,, long as it's consensual

pathetic display really

shh, /r/menswear will hear you

Can anyone give me context? You don't even have to look at the name, you already know it's this fag when you see the obnoxious way he types.

>1) Ripped skinny jeans
Don't wear ever
>2) Skinny jeans without rips
Late 20s or whenever you gain weight and they look bad, whichever comes first

Poet was a trip here a long time ago and had some really good fits. He basically started lunarwave but he beat his gf and went byebye for a little bit. Hes been posting under pseudo intellectual but everyone who was here knows its him. He thinks anyone who recognizes him is a stalker.