Be 20

>Be 20
>All my friends are chainsmoker, artsy types
>Take it up for about a year because hey, all my friends did it and it was fun
>Dad finds out, tells me he'll kick me to the curb if he catches me doing it again (I was in community college and still lived with my parents)
>Quit cold turkey, fucking miserable for about 6 months
>Haven't smoked since
>2017
>Now 25
>Moved out of my hometown, going to graduate school
>My old CC friends are posting Christmas photos, some of these guys/girls I haven't seen in years
>Holy fuck
>They look decades older
>Shitty, dry hair, crusty skin, nasty fucking teeth, some of them have gained weight, etc.
>In the photos with their friends they all still have those death sticks in their hands
>I did just as many drugs as them and drank about an equal amount, only difference is I quite cigs and they didn't
>I still don't look a day over 20, my hair is fluffy and shiny and my skin is baby soft (compared to theirs)
>If my dad hadn't threatened to kick me out I'd probably look like them, all thanks to the smokeable Jew

Just a warning for any young people on this board thinking of taking up smoking because it's effay/feels good/will help them lose weight, from a (relatively) oldfag I strongly advise you to reconsider.

There are many ways to look cool without one of those shits in your hand. If you want to curb hunger, drink some coffee or diet soda. Lotsa coffee's actually good for you, studies are showing. If you want to feel good, stretch out your body and take a few deep breaths. Same buzz that tobacco gives you without a bunch of tar in your lungs.

no bullshit, this is me too. Except I didn't go to college...

>24
>smoke alot of pot, ciggarrete like 3-4 times a year if im really drunk
>No energy drinks, no coffee, stay away from high sugar/sodium type stuff
>people think im 18-19 even girls who are around that age.
feels good man

>smoking is bad for you

Holy shit, OP. Thanks for the information. I never would have thought that, and I’m sure no one who smokes cigarettes every day would have either. Top notch post.

I don’t smoke, drink or do drugs anymore. But reading your post unironically made me want to go smoke a cigarette just because of how insufferable you come across.

>everyone stays away from cigarette
tell that to those who keep opening which cigarette brand is the most 'effay'.

those are 15 year old faggots who think smoking will make them cool. same deal with asking shit like "are tshirts effay?" anything if effay if youre effay you morons. message not really meant directly for you but yeah

>All my friends are chainsmoker, artsy types

No, they're poser fucks

>boohoo I fell for peer pressure

easy effay fix to a stupid problem, no tar, less addictive, no cancer
>protip: get salt based 50mg nic juice

I’m 23 and I smoke about 25 cigs a day. Started with 16.
I still look patrician as fuck but I want to quit and just smoke on weekends when going out because of health reasons.
Anyone have some advice? I tried vapes, disgusting and don’t help at all. Quit cold turkey once for 3 months but started again.

You just have no/low willpower. Sure quittings hard but if you cant do it by yourself nothing you hear or read from real life or Veeky Forums will help. Just stop smoking if you want to you faggot

Girls who start smoking and drinking in their teens really start looking the worst in their mid-late 20s. The holy trinity of aging yourself would be partying every weekend (ie drinking a lot), smoking like a chimney as you do after a while and being white euro but tanning intensely. By 30 they look atleast a decade older than they should, and usually not in a natural way (because of the shitty teeth and tan). All I wonder is Why

Nice one, OP.

I quit smoking a year ago at 29, but all my old friends are bloated from drink and fast food. Despite having a fucked hairline, I still look younger than them. Can't imagine how young I'd look if I had quit smoking earlier. (Smoked about a pack a day).

Protip 1: Most people who are naturally trim won't put in the effort to stay trim later in life. Past 25 they'll blow up and stop caring about personal appearance in general. The rewards for eating clean and staying in shape only increase the older you get.

Protip 2: A lot of the aging effects of smoking will actually disappear when you quit. The sooner you quit, the better your chances of reversing damage. Oh, and you'll unfuck your lungs

>Protip 2: A lot of the aging effects of smoking will actually disappear when you quit.

True, but I can tell you it's hard as fuck to quit when you've smoked for more than 10 years. I basically had take on sports that would motivate me to not to smoke, and I still relapse on weekends.

Tobacco is fucking evil.

did you even read the OP?

your addiction to nicotine made you want a cigarette, the prompt for that addiction to take over your motor skills and ease itself was your rebellious attitude and disagreeable qualities towards OPs obvious but helpful statement

True. I smoked over a decade and quit opiates and cigs at the same time. I kept craving cigs long after opiate cravings subsided. Unlike opiates, you can buy cigs in any store and smoking is a lot more visible. It makes it harder to quit.

I rarely drink, but when I drink I'll usually bum a smoke from someone. That one cig will fuck me up the next day, and that's enough to keep me from buying a pack.

>your addiction to nicotine made you want a cigarette
You're so brainwashed that it's not even funny.

>That one cig will fuck me up the next day, and that's enough to keep me from buying a pack.
Same problem. I actually enjoy smoking, but I can't smoke unless I want to feel like shit for at least 48 hours. I even have unopened packs in my closet that are probably stale by now because it's not worth it.

try smoking herbal non-narcotic cigarettes, you won't do it for very long.

you're a nicotine addict using a tube of paper as a dispenser for nicotine. you look retarded.

Yeah it's weird cuz I used to literally smoke while skating and riding my bike. I didn't drive and got to work and friends by pure cardio. Now I have one cig (sometimes just a few drags) and I'm fucked. I guess I was just used to it before.

I don't smoke. I'm just not stupid enough to believe all of the hysteria.

just swallow your pride and get a vape. they have small ones like juno or jewel that people wont notice.

quit cold turkey, "only on weekends" is a meme and it's how smoking starts fot everyone. also it's only marginally better than smoking every day. if you want to quit, quit for good.

meme post

chainsmoker in all black and i have the face of an angel

eat good food

That kid is so fucking ugly

That'll be the amerimutt genes in action

>24
>people think im 18-19
>feels good man

Why would that feel good? I'm 24 and people (even if they're around my age) still mistake me for being 19 or so all the time. It's fucking annoying. I don't want highschoolers hitting on me.

It will be really cool someday. When you're 30 and look 25 you'll be stoked.

Yep, your dad did his job that time, OP. Good job, tell him you're grateful instead of just telling us.

speaking from outsider perspective with no actual research, i think it has an effect on your mental state too. I have a friend who's only 22, i'm 20, and he constantly talks about how old and washed up he / our friend group is. i'm like dude we're barely not teenagers, this is the highlight of most people's lives lol. the only difference is he chain smokes and i don't.

On point. I'm quitting as we speak, this must be my 4th month of no smoking although I had a few stepbacks. Needless to say I'm starting to feel much better. Even sexualy I have improved.

Cop a juul
So many of my friends have used it to quit, I only ever smoked occasionally but can def say that the nic punch is comparable

No it's just more likely that people with mental disorders pick up smoking. Also two years is a long time in hindsight.

Vape

Your pic is more practical and cost effective, but juuls are more effay.

ITT gay westerners scared ruining your skin

so, you're not even white?

and your opinion matters because..?

I am serbian

Juuls are the opposite of effay

I like the taste of tobacco. Habitual smoking fucks you up; cigarettes will fuck you up. You can enjoy tobacco responsibly and with moderation.