Friendly reminder every time you wear a slim-fit suit people around you think you're a rich trendy retard who can't...

Friendly reminder every time you wear a slim-fit suit people around you think you're a rich trendy retard who can't make decisions on his own

Who set this rule?

Some edgy Veeky Forums shitposter

>wearing tight, uncomfortable clothing just some Jewish clothiers paid Jewish actors to wear them on the red carpet
everyone in the real world thinks you're a retard and a snobbish cunt

Slim suits were all the rage 5 yrs ago so you might see a lot of residual suits from that era on ppl that didnt update

what succeeded slim suits? I'll be glad to see fuckers stop wearing them at Christmas and New Years

100%

pic =

Is that Barron Trump?

No, Baron will be his VP

fatty spotted

Actually it just makes me look sexy as hell and women swarm me and catcall me all the fucking time when I'm in a slim fit suit. Sorry you're too doughy to pull one off.

>I look sexy as hell and women swarm me and catcall me all the fucking time
>posts on Veeky Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Not true. Most people will think you're really well dressed. Veeky Forumsgs and the small minority of people who don't follow celebrity trends will think you look like a dated, lemming, fuccboi.

When I see one of these GQ subscribers who looks like they can't touch the top of their head, I want to scream.

If you want to see decent fitted suits that aren't straight jackets, trying looking up 60s British suit inspo.

All types of people browse here. Just because you're a kissless virgin who has never been spoken to by a woman doesn't mean we all have to be. Go back to /r9k/ to be with your own kind.

>doesn't pretend to get cat-called regularly or call himself "sexy as Hell"
>duuuuuude go back to /r9k/
kek

"uncomfortable", you are either a fatass, or you do not know how to pick the right size when buying clothes

>that splay over the chest
>those crumpled sleeves
>polka dot shirt
Rarely have I seen a man so in need of a gentle euthanasia.

that jacket is horrendous

I know. I had to do some serious research cuz I couldn't remember his name. His suits all fit like that. Here's one more, because I love you guys for understanding.

On the flip side.
If you wear oversized suits.
You look like a manchild soyboy who decided one day he wanted to look like a grown up and raided his grandpa's closet

Is his tie tucked in?

okay

Imagine being so autistic that you disbelieve something as mundane as getting female attention in public. I wonder if you realized how revealing it was to disbelieve something so commonplace.

I think just regular normal suits

honorable mention to all the slim fit suit wearers whose pants are way too short, exposing bare ankle and effeminate loafers

The older, looser suit works with reviewbrah's personality though.

Yes. Yes it is.

back when I discovered him I would laugh at him everytime but over the years I've grown to like and respect reviewbrah so much for sticking to his guns and being confident; I know he does it mostly for the meme but still

>mfw I can't wear slim fit because I'm too fat

I am hopefully bringing back regular and loose sized clothing. Slim fit is boring.

I swear man, only he can pull this off. And it's because it actually looks like be stepped out of a time machine and then got hooked on modern junk food.

it's all about who is wearing them. i wear normal suits because i am average build, but i have a lanky coworker (~140 lb 6ft) who pulls off slim-fitting suits well. if i were to wear them i'd look like an idiot, but they can be done.

>The older, looser suit works with reviewbrah's personality though.
You mean an autistic incel?
burself and all that, but sometimes that means you become vagina kryptonite.

I honestly don't see the point in being Veeky Forums if you're fat

>dressing for women
back to the other site faggot

haha you got me!
I'm drowning in pussy so I can't be here and have to let you little cave goblins circle jerk each other without me bringing down your vibes!

imagine him in a $1000 streetwear fit and tell me that would actually make it easier for him to get laid

Friendly reminder that if you wear loose suits people think you're an autist whose fashion sense is stuck 20 years in the past

Except for reviewbrah, he's a god regardless