I want to dress like a JoJo character

I want to dress like a JoJo character.

I desided on blue jeans with two darker blue stripes on the side of each leg, Dr. Martens boots, hat like on the pic but I will replace the star in the center with larger self-made metal thingies, plain blue and green classic shirts with modified or removed collar and sleeves folded, a sleeveless jeans self-made black vest with some weird shit on it, and an yellow leather jacket.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

voentorga.ru/tovary/furazhka_ss_1406025/
hatpeople.com/sportshop/catalogue/cat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you sound like my kinda guy user, let's link and build

voentorga.ru/tovary/furazhka_ss_1406025/

I'm not thinking that this might be better looking, especially if I'm going to modify it.

Also, it's strange how the only shops in Moscow with semi-decend headwear are military supply shops.

Thread thumbnail is more to my taste. I don't know the specific name of them but did some googling and military officer caps seem to be the go

If you want to dress like a jojo character literally just close your eyes and pick something randomly from your closet.
I think if you make a sort of costume like what you suggested you'll look too weird. Instead you could add a sort of twist to your look for example a special hairstyle, or always wear the same hat (such as the one posted, it's nice) or always have star prints or charms in every outfit. Even maybe something different like you're constantly chewing gum or eating a lollipop but that could be innapropriate at times.
I think it's important to stand out in such small ways - to dress nicely but always have something weird to make people remember you. Sorry for essay.

I have the most mundane stuff in my closet.

Basically, I want to state to the others that I do whateever the fuck I want by earing such an outfit, and I want to have the wear the same outfit every day, so I can know for sure that kind of spare cloth I should buy.

This is unironically excellent, just make sure everything fits well and don't forget to hit the gym.

>Commie hat
*whop whop whop whop*
That's the sound of the helicopter

Do you have a better suggestion?
If it comes to a leather hat, I'd rather be associated with soviet thought police rather than a BDSM club

It's just a hat. Calm down, faggot.

Sounds like the most autistic but entertaining thing I've ever seen here.
Keep us posted, user

I will upload photos when it's complete.

Then I will need to gather 5 anons from Veeky Forums who have the same shit and book tickets to Syria to fight ISIS gay vampires with invisible punches.

They'll think you're gay with that hat,OP.

Suggest a better hat. So far it's most difficult choice for me.

The only major require to pull off JoJo is to be fit
At that point, just go nuts.

But I don't have to be buff. I can be as skinny as I want to be

But being skinny is being fit.

You'll look like shit though
Jacked guys can wear whatever they want and that's the point of the JoJo characters style

Sorry, I forgot it's an American imageboard

top snarl American rekted the fuck out how will he ever recover i don't think he can lol

Did I accidentaly into jojo core last summer? Posted this pic in a rate thread some time ago

Actually, this hat is more or less what I'm looking for

it's a greek fisherman's hat, though I think a more similiar hat to jotaro's is a motorcycle hat

Also, this is the only leather jacket I have currently, belonged to my father. What do you think? It's better to buy a new one or adjust this one?

I don't want to replicate Jotaro, just want some cool hat

If a style like the Greek Fishermans cap is what you're looking for, check out the Hat People out of Oregon. I got a newsboy cap from them a couple years ago and its good quality. hatpeople.com/sportshop/catalogue/cat.html

A lot of JoJo's characters are buff or jacked.

You can't pull this off m8, you gotta be fit as hell

you don't have to be a pillar man in stand-era jojo but you still have to be a little muscular for aesthetics. unless you want to go for a giorno look?

if you're OP, abandon this project until you hit the gym and grow hair/find a look that works with chrome dome. maybe some facial hair would suit you.

I think the jacket is a little big but it could be nice with skinny pants, for contrast

I cannot grow hair, I' balding, that's the whole point of shaving my head.

And I was hitting the gym since this photo was taken.

Basically none in part 5-8 are though

Have you seen this chest?

Bare minimum is taking the neck pill.
Your neck can't be smaller than your jaw, it just looks way too weak.
The characters aren't as buff as in the first parts, but they aren't weaklings either!

Throw on some bicep curls and some dropset bench if you really want that jojo look

Will look like shit if ur not 6'5 jacked

you look as autistic as I expected

Thank you. Was on purpose.

I was looking trough my dead father's clothes with my cousin and we realized that we could pull of a 90's Russian thug look.

There were also leather yellow pants.

For Holloween or everyday?

For everyday

So you were just pretending to be autistic?
You're really getting into character!

I was pretending to be THAT autistic.

are you Bulgarian per any chance?

this you fucking sperg

This thread, I like it.

I unironically like this. Get Veeky Forums to be menacing enough

Nope. Russian.

But, as I said, I was purposely going for that kind of look at the time this photos was taken.

Wear an oversized coral colored turtle neck with a leather or raw denin jacket and slim *well fitting* trousers.

Slim trousers are for people with no cojones.

>I want to dress like a JoJo character.
hahahhahaha cringed and laughed so hard thank you for this you sad autist

Yeah, yeah, everything is autistic nowadays.

Don't be so serious about it, at least it's fun a creative. I dress like crap anyway, so why don't do something that I enjoy.

BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE REEEE

Keep us posted.
>Russian Jojo
「Mother Russia」