How do I look as effortlessly cool as teenage star and fashion icon Finn Wolfhard?

How do I look as effortlessly cool as teenage star and fashion icon Finn Wolfhard?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Jolivet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finn is very Veeky Forums and very cute

hire a personal stylist

try trunk club or a similar company. easy to find one if you're in a big city. you need to be a richfag though

why is Gucci such a meme now?
before it was just niggs wearing belts

If you have to ask "how do I look effortlessly cool"

you will never be effortlessly cool

by trying to be cool you are literally putting forth effort

Be yourself

purchase several button down shirts

Wear hoods. But you probably don't have the lips or cheekbones to pull off Finncore

Or curly black hair. Or lightly freckled skin as fair as the fallen snow.

Are you living under a rock for the last 2-3 years?
Since Alessandro Michele took over, it's the meme.

This is probably my favourite finn fit, so effortless and elegant

Where to cop pants?

Allsaints, travis trousers

He's asking why tho. Why did gaudy nigger brand become the most popular luxury brand?

High cheekbones.

Failing that, extreme body fat loss and some man-makeup.

>High cheekbones.
they are just big, not high. These are high

>man-makeup

This is a 18yo minimum website. Why the fuck you post infantile garbage

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm not the one who wants to look like a ten year old.

What I found funny was the "man-" part

I think they are popular for a lot of reasons:
-Easily recognizable(the gg logo/bootleg logos that they use/green and red combo is already associated with gucci)
-The clothes themselfes with the embroidery and the sneakers(easy to pull off and recognizable)
-All the rapers making songs about gucci, they're thrash but if you go on youtube those songs get houndreds of millions of views(gucci gang, I just fucked your bitch in some gucci flip flops)
And promotion, if you go to their insta you can see that they pay every celebrity to wear gucci, that works.

Is this kid proof that women are secretly all lesbians? He just looks like a 7/10 girl desu.

have you tried being attractive?

These kids are going to Amanda Bynes so hard lmao. They're already narcissists at 12 years old.

Why are older women so obsessed with Finn? Is it because he looks like a really attractive lesbian?

is he jewish? maybe they want to groom a money tree

They can have slight pedo tendencies too

this is all so cringe, everything about it... 100% cringe

He’s a really good actor and is in the most popular tv show and most popular movie this year at the same time

Finn is a nice kid in person, Millie is definitely going to be fucked up, she’s already got a very bitchy personality

He dresses better than 90% of Veeky Forums
Maybe you’re just used to seeing the fuccibois here

he dresses like a fuccboi lmao, looks like the bryan singer's tuesday nights

t. Fucciboi dipped in extra soy sauce

Lmao, finn looks like a girl basically. and that is attractive to lesbians.

theres a girl in my university who looks exactly like a more prettier feminine version of finn

shes a 6 foot lesbian

Finnspiration thread?

he doesn't look more like a girl than the other 14 year old boys

that leather jacket looks so tacky

Gucci is rabid dogshite topped with vomit spunk sprinkles

How do i get my hair to look like this?

>elegant

dude is fucking revolting, if it's not a tranny

Fag.

>effortlessly cool
>bunch of stylists showering him with top of the line products

well considering he did none of this himself i guess it was effortless

This, I like some of the fits, but those are clearly made by a stylist.

That playboy model girl just wanted to get in there and make his first sexual experience hetero' before tv executive faggots molested him and made him gay.

Too late.

Just like most of the photos posted in this board then
It doesn’t matter who dressed him, if the results are good then it’s worth looking at

Be a cute 14 year old who stars in the most popular movie and tv franchies

tl;dr decent logo with great marketing in the hip hop scene

>wearing an ill-fitted jacket.

Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you people, he’s just a fucking kid give him a break

But if it is made by a stylist, is not a "effortless" style.

I know but no one gives a Fuck what’s behind the scene, the result came out to look like he’s effortless, it was probably their intention

Eat glazed donuts as your main meal

>t. ali michael

He's beautiful...
post more

Buy expensive clothes

Be attractive

Well that explains why I find him revolting to be honest, don't even know the queerbait.

He looks like a young Sigourney Weaver.

I get that stylists put this together, so I might be in the wrong, but I don't like that shirt in that fit. Feel like a loose button-down short-sleeve would fit the look more easily.
Then again it might be just next level fashion that seems weird to me.

Incorrec

nigga looks like brandon stark

aka wait 3 more years and he'll be ugly as piss

What do you mean give him a break? I'd have liked to give him a childhood free of being molested, just saying it did not happen.

ya'll need to stop talking about this toddler desu

brandon stark never was this popular

grow your hair out

be pale

get good posture

there ya go

keked hard

they don't market towards hip hop culture at all what are you talking about, their ad campaigns have been overwhelmingly european(a dance party in a florentine mansion, wild nights in rome, the wir kinden vom bahnhof zoo inspired campaign video, the video shot in japan with almost all white models etc) with the exception of the northern soul campaign which draws from an overwhelmingly white subculture gucci uses almost no black models and makes 0 references to hip hop culture european or american this is unlike american contemporary brands and designers like hba or yeezy or virgil abloh/off white
even one of guccis biggest fans in hiphop is a brand ambassador for dior not gucci, i'm not saying gucci isn't immensely popular in hiphop circles but thats incidental, the brand isn't marketing towards hiphop

its similar to stone island enjoying huge popularity in the casual scene but stone island at least under osti and his successor moreno ferrari did not specifcally market towards football casuals and even now the link is tennuous at best

He’s so dreamy :3

I have similar-ish hair, although dark brown not black.

Have it all cut to the same length and let it grow out.
Stop using shampoo and other products, just run your hands through it in the shower and let it clump and curl together as it dries.

He’s already way older than him when he first turned ugly

>they don't market towards hip hop culture
I didn't said that, I said that all the meme rappers are making songs about gucci(at least made them sell a shit ton of gucci slides) and gucci is paying celebrities to wear gucci.I didn't said that those celebrities are rappers, I was talking about the ones that you see on their insta, basically a ton of actors and musicians.

>Effordlesly
>wearing gucci and a leather jacket
>fashion icon
Cringe

lmao the state of mongrel Americucks and their standard

he’s gay, right?

>he’s gay, right?

Yes

>rejected an ugly woman as old as his mom
>gay
You wot? He could bang literally any girl from age 12 to 20

why would he need roasties, if he can have the purest form of love?

>fucking eachother in their shitters in the eyes of God
>Pure

Yeah okay pal

Elliot Rodger part 2?

it'd be true if he was like one of the lonely virgins here, but he's clearly way above her league and she's just one of her creepy followers

dude's deformed looking with garbage genetics

He has god tier cheekbones and jaw

his face is shaped like the moon, how are those good cheekbones... unless you're into cushings syndrome

t. weak chin flat cheeks soyboi

I'm my chin is strong and my cheekbones are higher than a stoner

I do cook with soy sauce, yes. you got me

lol it's just a joke sweetie, calm down your soyrage

it's my low-functioning autism speaking

>fucking women in their blood, fungus and chad's cum discharging meat wound in the eyes of God
>Pure
Yeah okay pal

Just look at Danny Avidan who looks basically the same and stop sexualizing 10 year olds

He actually hooked up with Danny Avidan from the game grumps videos and helped him got a record deal for his band

I think it’s funnier the fact that someone on an anime board thinks he looks better than a famous model/ actor

why? because you're ugly yourself? most famous people are just rich kids who get famous for their family name. next you're going to tell me Matt Damon doesn't look like he wasn't punched in the face

No need to add more salt to your soy, it’s not good for your health lol

he's from a famous acting family, and his other lines seem to be famous names as well. so I'm right, just another rich jewish kid.

None of his family is famous and he’s from a catholic family from fucking Vancouver lol

are you retarded? I looked it up, his g-grandfather was PRESIDENT of Mexican Petroleum Solid Fuel Company. His great grandmother was a survivor of the Lusitania. He's fucking loaded, that's why he's famous. I'll keep digging because you're a stupid faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Jolivet

>not famous
>is a Jolivet

do you know how to research, brainlet?

fucking identical moon face

literally french nobility and the only reason he's alive is because his family was crypto-jewish and Napoleon spared them at the guillotine

gee, a hollywood actor is european jewish royalty, what else is new