Techwear Thread

Lunarcore has it's own thread. Techwear should have one too since it is more wearable than lunarcore.

Techwear is not just about goretex jackets. Techewar is a dark, urban and cool look for the city and with often the most expensive, and best items you can imagine.

Post fits and inspo in here. Leave that tired cuck discord out of here

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00N9VYADU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1514595964&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=brandit grizzly#nav-search-keywords
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cuckwear
no thanks

cuckwear is those that think techwear is just about goretex. Techwear when mixed with Rick Owens, Undercoverism and other high end designers is very cool.

chances are, the most expensive item in your outfit would be the goretex jacket

ricktech fits suck donkey dick

miltech is pretty good

You mean dadtech?

yawn. nice cuck core. keep that in TWG

talk shit post fit cuckboy faggot

>faggot
Yea nice one you bigot alt-right piece of shit. So glad I left that place.

Anyone have a pic of those Uniqlo SS18 tapered cargos? I saw it in a thread here maybe 2 weeks back and I cant find it on the website

Fuck off faggot this is Veeky Forums if you want a place that won't shit on you for being a numale fag then go get your dick sucked on Reddit. Sjw faggot.

That's not even Techwear anymore. Sounds like you just want to wear high end fashion stuff like acronym with undercover. Fine if that's your thing but it's not Techwear.

Techwear is specifically an emphasis on technical fabrics and utility for ones environment. Just tossing in a bunch of high end designers violates that and then you're just left "flexing". If that's your thing I don't care but definitely not Techwear.

>he said this unironically

Are you new here faggot?

Ok guys can we calm down and talk about techwear??

bump pls, been searching for days and theyre not in the archive sadly

Do I qualify as a techfag?

you qualify as a fag

So by you’re definition anyone who isn’t wearing technical clothing is trying to flex?

top half looks good. maybe sneakers could be improved a bit but this is not bad at all

ur a total dicksucker

Tech enough?

>top half looks good. maybe sneakers could be improved a bit but this is not bad at all
Thanks. Nike kwazis in the pic are just a cheap placeholder, I've already ordered pic related as a replacement. What do you think of these?

Lol fuckin wreckt

techwear is just black lunarcore. this thread is redundant.

Kool

fix shoes

newfags fuck off

no dumbshit are you illiterate? Why do you jump to conclusions? fucking moron newfags in this thread

are there any good techcore brands for women?

This is pretty cool streettech. Nice OC

Those look good, very techy.

recent outfit

looks like absolute shit. looks like you are about to burst out of your clothes lmao

the face fabric on the jacket folds in a way that makes it look tighter than it is. it fits pretty well but point taken.

>blaming the material
wow thats a new one

not blaming the material just explaining that the jacket fits fine. i like the creasing. to each their own i suppose.

does change the fact that the outfit is shit

its suppose to be tech? wheres the function?

i see that theres snow and yet you are trying to show off your ankles and wearing sneakers. wtf? are you trying to be cute or something?

and those fucking pants are going to die having to hold in your t rex thighs, size that shit up

and that useless jacket, fucking hell, is it a womens jacket? why is so damn short? if your arms move anywhere everyone is going to see your belly and ass crack because your jacket is going ride up

0/10 outfit

actually its more of a -5/10 because i can tell you tried to be cheeky taking a picture with a depiction of a child sucking a cock

degenerate

pants are seam taped and quick drying with an articulated knee for easy movement. the jacket is a coreloft insulator. sneakers (and ankles) are the least functional part.

didn’t expect to warrant such a large reaction but i appreciate you taking the time to outline your issues with it. it will help me going forward with other outfits.

>techwear
>functional
Pick one

XDDD good one, fellow ubermensch! shadilay, brother!

you sure are butthurt and trying really hard lol

id on sneakers?

kleinfelters?

>degenerate
fuck off alt-right nazi cuck

Hating pedophile shit makes someone a Nazi?

Is your brain broken you sick fuck?

Good assessment. Brutal but necessary.

i’m the “degenerate” and yea is off base. you can call someone a degenerate and not be a nazi.

jej

just go to goggle and search uniqlo ss18 and you can see the full collection, are you really that lazy?

Thanks user. Just trying to bring this thread back into comfy territory.

Fix shoes how? I really like them.

This thread is terrible. It's like 3 actual techwear pictures and all shit flinging. At least lunarcore tries.

either they're in their discord, or this squad killed the community

>killed the community
how?

this thread is off to a really bad start with these shit fits, please delete and try again

They hang out in the discord because threads always turn out like this one. Group of coordinated trolls intentionally trying to sabotage discussion here.

i guess f is for faggots won't give you any useful feedback on your shit fits so you can't improve so u post this shit here?
that place is cancerous and none of them know anything about fashion. i joined when you were spamming TWG with the invite. i only stay around for the cringe so i dont blame you for coming here of all places

w2c discord link?

Only the left guy looks OK here. Right and middle left are total autism and middle left is just some Asian nerd in Ramones. If the Indian on the left wearing black bandaids on his fingers? So bad. This belongs in a cringe thread.

hey retard, the jacket length is pretty standard. It's a softshell, not a parka, idiot.

are people really like this?

i dont think its him. bane is usually normal as far as namefags go

You're all a bunch of fucking retards fuck techwear and get off this site

Why do you think trolls are trying to kill this aesthetic? Because they think it looks bad and weebs

w2c jacket, and winter facemask/balaclava?

Keep it inside your house, user

I like your outfit. What's the bag you're wearing?

Can someone find me an effay techwear fanny pack? Preferably all black and can hold a ton of shit like radios, tablets, etc.

Check out Porter, but its mostly 2nd hand. Via grailed, from japan, and ebay.

Dsptch has a cool little waistpack too, if you dont want to go second hand.

Thanks!

>f is for faggots
real original u cuck
techwear is stale and TWG is dead
just get used to it

stop trying to push this being dead.

Anyone got inspo for women who w2c this look? Perfect for the modern age

then why do you care? you people are obsessed and butthurt lol

honestly there really low expectations for females so just buy some y-3 or nike, throw in some cropped pants and be done with it

yea or all black tights or cropped pants and a mens hard shell that doesn't even fit like jbin. looks dumb

lmao @ the fat midget who shit himself

look at the acronym modelling shots, errolson's girlfriend models quite often and looks pretty good

lmao imagine actually liking techwear, fucking kill yourself you losers. techwear is so fucking disgusting

Jacket is Brandit Grizzly
amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00N9VYADU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1514595964&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=brandit grizzly#nav-search-keywords

The face thing is just a scarf wrapped around my face.

Why? Jacket is pretty straight forward and the scarf is nice during heavy snowfall...

this is the most bugman consumer-core garbage

its only like this because of errolson hugh
dude is a huge streetwear sneakerhead nerd
once the streetwear fags move on techwear will go back to being diverse in aesthetic and the cringe shit like this will be gone.

>tfw in the usa

I looked at rbandit brand in USA, and its pretty much m65 military jackets. Couldn't find one similar/same as the one you have.

Cant you order through german amazon? Pretty sure Ive ordered via british and french amazon to germany before.
M65 is a good bit different as far as Im aware.

fucking sub 80IQ retards who cant even understand the basic words why even post?

NECK GAITERS ARE FUCKING AWFUL

Decent fit but clearly skinnfat

>just noticed the drawn penis next to the paint girls mouth

kek.

thats the secret of techwear, notice how wide-hipped everything is?

It's like Klinefelters-wear

i agree with you but i'm too retarded to properly tie a scarf the way i want so i use gaiters instead

>klinefelters
stop trying to force this meme. he doesn't look like he has it at all