Redpill me on gold pattern clothes, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on gold pattern clothes, Veeky Forums.

What you posted is gross mayweather new money insecurity tier unless worn ironically or as part of an event.

If you arent yakuza dont even bother

Why?

Because even Mr Trump has decency to wear normal suits.

And they has interesting patterns, that means you can't wear it twice a week.

If you want pattern do it on tie, pattern on huge clothing looks new money/nigga culture

triadcore

just wear what you like

Dress for who you are, not who you want to be.
Don't try to dress like a posh millionaire if you're driving a Kia

it's gaudy and loud as fuck
real rich people wear top quality, understated bespoke suits and not shit like this

Well for starters, you should learn that it's called brocade.

i got a dank gold hoodie for 2 bucks, everyone seems to like it

>asking Veeky Forums for fashion advice
Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. They think Gothninja and Normcore look good.

Rich people these days live a sad mimicry of wealth and don't know what to do with their money.

Minimalism in fashion is cancer.

No it’s not. You clearly don’t understand the industrial revolution. All that fancy shit you see on old stuff had to be done by hand. Furthermore, colors actually had meaning: blue was royal because only royalty were allowed to wear it. There was literally no other way. Now it can just be machined. Minimalism is supposed to allow the medium itself to stand out. Like a $17,000 vicuña bomber jacket from loro piana. Minimalism in fashion and other areas makes perfect sense. I would never pay $3000 for a plastic chair, but if the material is good, then by all means let it speak for itself because no one gives a fuck about the color gold any more.

>Minimalism in fashion is cancer.
>people actually think this

check out the pheonix haori coat by sasquatchfabrix

I was thinking about this lately, I think it is trying to be tarnished silver.

As a minimalist, I agree. If someone doesn't agree then go wear sweatpants/bluejeans, with Walmart shirt.

>when you're so minimalism that your only choice of sneaker is common project