What are some better alternatives to Saint Laurent jeans?

What are some better alternatives to Saint Laurent jeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9I3g_-18B8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody gives a fuck about brand name pants you fucking retard. go on amazon and sort by price low to high and youll find the exact same shit for a lower price pretentious fuck

Why are you on this board

Its jeans lad, go buy some levi's anything and get them tailored to fit you. tailored $50 jeans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$100000000000000000 non tailored jeans.

shoe recommendations. there are some things that youre going to want brand names but pants are definitely not one of them

actually they are but have fun with your walmart pants i guess

this user is true, people can at least look at a designer jacket or sneaker / dress shoe and notice a difference. people who drop more than $90 on jeans are delusional.

correct me if Im wrong but isnt that just the same as some 510's? who the fuck would unironically spend 1k on jeans?

r e t a r d s

d i l l u s i o n a l

>dillusional
>dill
this boy trying to make pickles

stick to spellcheck. walmart sandpaper pants wearin ass

im not even saying buy the cheapest shit. its just that once you reach like levis quality its just diminishing returns from there on out. nothing justifies spending 1k for some casual ass jeans that no one will notice aside from other fashion victims.

diminishing returns exist for any product. As long as there is a benefit to buying higher quality jeans people will do it and will have every right to do so. That being said, when you go all the way to the other side of the spectrum w/ $1000 jeans I believe you're just paying for a name at that point. However, I would say there is a noticeable difference between levi's and other $150 - $200 pairs of jeans.

Topman jeans. Get skinny ones for budget slp my guy

SLP denim is shitty. Prada, 3x1, Balmain, Tom Ford and Faith Connexion are all better

SLP in general is pretty shit besides outerwear

Literally looks like anything you could get at H&M

Just grab some acne thins my dude

Fit wise April 77 Joey is quite similiar, if you're looking for a specific wash it's quite hard to find something similiar, SLP is very nice quality and fit wise but not worth retail unless you make loads of money. Also size down in both, I wear 27/28 in post 2013 SLP and April 77 and 29 in most other brands

Thoughts on Neuw? Specifically their Iggy or Ray fits

Seconding this post. 1 thing to note though is the front pockets are sort of small so if you have one of those homo huge phones itll poke out. Quality and fit of a77 is godlike tho.

These are the people telling you not to buy designer jeans
youtube.com/watch?v=9I3g_-18B8I

What's Dsquared2 like?

if anything its the opposite.

Depends on how easily the jean you want can be replicated. If you can buy a well fitting pair of Levi's that has an identical wash and fit, then sure. If you're looking at a specific pair of number nine jeans or something with specific detailing then you should shell out the money for the genuine pair. Not everything is so black and white user.

I have levi's

armani jeans have a pretty good variety of slim fit cuts if you dont mind the metal eagle badge on the back right pocket. their j06 fit seems to be 1 of their most popular fits but i personally find it too skinny for my tastes, but it probably fits the closes to a saint laurent pair. i personally wear j21 or j31 fit jeans

diesel, replay and hugo boss are also good cheaper alternatives

inb4 sandnigger who fucking cares anymore? as long as it looks good on you right? im white as fucking shit

J U L I U s

My Rag & bone jeans r like 9/10ths as good as my slp for 1/3 the price, safe bet imo

What model are these, love julius

I actually was hoping someone here would be able to identify them

These look cool. But would jeans like that fit a guy who squats? I got pretty big legs and think might look like an idiot wearing these

They are skinny jeans my man, anything slim fitted looks awful on bodybuilders. Skinny guys rule in the winter but liftbros rule in the summer, just wait for your turn.

Rag & Bone jeans are fucking ace especially when on a steep discount at flash sale stores e.g. Nordstrom Rack

While I agree there's no reason to invest in the high hundreds for luxury designer jeans, it's a shame most people only buy cheapo Levis. At least have enough decency to buy Red Tab or Made & Crafted.

My legs definitely aren't bodybuilder big, but they're definitely bigger than normal skinny dudes. I fit well wearing Rag and Bone 3. What if I go big and get a size 3 or 4 with shit like Julius?

w2c these pants?

I have a pair of black D02 jeans from SLP that I got second hand new for $250 and a pair of black extreme skinny Levis I got on sale for $40 and I think the SLP jeans are like a tad bit softer and the buttons and zippers feel a little sturdier but the pockets are small as fuck and overall not really worth much more or even the price I paid for them compared to Levis at $40

april 77 is the only real answer. they seem to have pulled back from all retailers and you have to buy them directly (overpriced) though

>Rag and Bone 3
Those have a 15 inch opening at the bottom, I would imagine the one in your picture at like a 12-13 opening. That may not seem like alot but it is actually a massive difference. 15 inch opening are slim maybe even close to standard size openings, if the opening of those Julius jeans are 12-13 like I suspect inch you are probably 90% fucked.

My advice would be to go try on a pair of jeans that are 12-13 inch opening at the bottom in a real store and find out how they look. For reference a levi 510 have a 13.5~ inch opening (although they are very inconsistent with sizing nowadays.). If they fit good then get em, if you look like pic related then don't bother lmao.

>like I suspect inch
Ignore this extra "inch" that I put in, was suppose to be after the 12-13 but I fucked my editing.

Alright, thanks for the advice man!

No problem, Im a skinny fuck but I used to be like 20 pounds heavier so I understand how sizing works (a bit). You should also ask for some more advice from that user who wears turtlenecks all the fucking time. That dude is pretty jacked, not like massive but he isn't skinny. He dresses better than 99% of the plebs on Veeky Forums (including me), so I would just uniroinically steal his style if I was a bigger guy lmao. is the guy, maybe you won't like his business/formal fashion style but I guarantee bitches love that shit. He will understand sizing for muscled guys more than I do, he posts on WAYWT all the time.

>Skinny guys rule in the winter
nah

ffs go out and try on some at barneys or some brick and mortar. buy what FITS you best because after a certain price point quality of denim stops increasing. whatever fits you best is what you will look the best in

>no u

diickies

I have a pair of raw D02s that I wear they are definitely not worth retail but for the $100 i paid for them on grailed they are definitely my favorite jeans.

Pic related.

Why are you wasting your money on SLP anyway? That half-sandnigger Auschwitz-tier mong doomed this brand since the start and can barely design above hot-topic level.

Also stop cutting off the blood supply to your testicles, get some Levi's and have them fitted properly.

fuck off this fashion board and never come back. clearly aren't fit for here. poorfags OUT

I got gifted a pair of Armani jeans and they look and feel just like Levis. Don't spend hundreds on your fucking jeans.

If you’re after Julius’ aesthetic in particular theres a few of their cuts that have roomier thigh/seat sections

Levis 510 forever and always

I'll second this. Also the Hugo Boss Red label jean (which I don't think are made anymore?) are really fucking good.

Just cop Naked and Famous :^)