How to get curtain/fringe hair like pic related? Keep the sides and back shorter?

How to get curtain/fringe hair like pic related? Keep the sides and back shorter?

When just freshly cut at the barber's, the sides and back will be short, but not as short as buzzcut/undercut hair length, most likely. It looks as though he deliberately had his hair cut medium length on the sides and back, or otherwise let his hair grow out for three or four months, if the sides started from buzz short. The top and front would have been left long enough to go down to the bottom of the eyebrows or eyes, to begin with. This longer variation of curtained hair looks good, I think better than the typically very short haircut on the sides and back.

Literally comb it and hair spray it's the easiest thing for me to do and it stays in that general shape until my next shower.

Step 1: don't have wavy/curly hair
Step 2: grow out your hair
Step 3: ask barber to cut your hair probably something like 2 inch of the sides and 5-6 inch on the top
Step 4: learn how to take care of your hair so its not greasy or dry
Step 5: look like a faggot because this hairstyle is shit and only works because the model is 5x more handsome than you or pic related

Can guarantee I'm more handsome than you bro. Thanks for the reply tho.

is that so? post a pic "bro".

You first bro

I guarantee I'm more handsome than both of you

kekkk

In all seriousness though, what would be the best length for the sides and back?

i can absolutely for a fact guarantee that im more handsome than any of you, or anybody else on Veeky Forums.

> Veeky Forums where everyone is supposedly a handsome model yet doesn't post pic proving it

kek

then post pic Veeky Forumsggot

You first bro

>user says he's kingshit and basically a model
>Never backs up any claims with proof
>Only replies with "no u"
Like clockwork for Veeky Forums

this hurts me physically

So none of you are going to post a pic? kekkk
Veeky Forums never fails to amuse me

Your turn faggots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A SHOVEL!

>8 ips posted
Imagine getting so ass blasted that someone said the hairstyle is shit and you can't pull it off, that you unironically shitpost your own thread to oblivion.

I'd like to see you say that to my face. Now post yours, otherwise I'll know for sure that you are uglier than me

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
AHAHAHDAHAJAHAAHAHAHAAJJAJAHAHAHAH

From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that I am more handsome than you!

>tfw already failed in step 1

is this bait?

my hair went from curly to straight user, theres still hope

Kek