Cardigan General

Post cardigans, cardigan inspo.

Pic semi-related, the ideal cardigan.

>the ideal cardigan
>no pockets

Post some then :c

Been looking for this sweet cardigan for 3 years. Dries Van Noten double zip V Neck.

i like cardigans but im afraid ill look too soy, thoughts?

Cardigans are soy.

*Insert that one picture of Daniel Craig that everyone uses to say that cardigans can be masculine

Wear what you like and fits you lol

simple: wear a cardigan but don't be soy

I have no idea why this caught me eye...

wow this is awful

yikes

just b urself

Cardigans need pockets. There must be room for snacks.

R8 my cardigan.

Ew dude why is it so tight?
I was hunting for good cardigans for a couple months, this exact one actually, but I didn't want crappy merino wool. Pro tip: keep a lint roller somewhere close if you buy this, otherwise get a long roller. I'm glad cardigans are finally taking off (at least somewhat)
No clue man. My parents constantly harass me about it and call me a faggot. Anyways, I have one shitty fit pic with a cardigan. Bump

Same fit but buttoned up

Those pants are fucking horrible

Nice smug smile, faggot. You look like you're 8 years old

What's to hate

Why so tight?

lol your tight little cardigan makes it look like youre inside some sausage casing

Kinda my fault. They were on sale from like 80$ to 30$. That's cheap Monday, the tightest fit they have. Do I wear them poorly? 30x32 130lbs (5"10). Is trash bc they're too tight? Or the design? Am I not effay enough?

recent cop. Whatcha think?

Excellent cop, but in my climate it's too hot for that. Good work user

nah you actually can pull off that fit because of how skinny you are. those big ass holes is what makes these bad. personal preference tho.

Lol, well, thanks for the criticism I'll keep it in mind

lads who makes a decent basic cardigan under 50 usd?

Good fit and you pull it off perfectly because of your proportions and being skinny. Without the loud jeans it would just be too plain and uninteresting senpai, I like the converse aswell. I don't see a problem. Ignore the other user desu.

>proportions on point
>converse are nice
>loud jeans>boring jeans
Thanks user, I'm glad you like it.
That's tough as shit. H&m is like 60$, maybe you could figure out a way to get it on sale? Uniqlo also has one for 50$, if you got that on sale even better. Personally, as someone that owns a crappy merino wool cardigan, I'd save up for a regular cashmere cardigan. Amazon is a place you could try but they're probably black mannequin tier. As well, MKI had a decent one out but I didn't like the extra details on it so I went with H&M. It may still be around.
Clean, w2c?

Hit some thrift stores. There are usually wacky grandpa cardigans that can be revived and incorporated into a contemporary fit.

Men's warehouse has a sale rn 34.99

56%

good for layering