~WAYWT~

Other thread was dead...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/7llkdx/get_in_here_and_vote_for_the_fitbattle_winner/?st=JBP5CTZS&sh=29aef87b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Other thread was dead...
are you sure? could you provide evidence?

It was a Christmas thread that wasn't getting a lot of waywt posts, just off-topic replies

Am I color blind or is this fine?

>4 digit jacket
>2 digit shoes

Sup fellas

My last picture, 2 days ago

It’s not him he stole it from reddit as bait

reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/7llkdx/get_in_here_and_vote_for_the_fitbattle_winner/?st=JBP5CTZS&sh=29aef87b

Use reverse search. I stopped bothering with these threads cause it’s just faggots taking bad/baitworthy fits from somewhere else and posting here

repfam

Lotta insecurity for a hired gun

What do fag *ish* hipsters care what people think about them anyway... fake pictures lol. Ooh, Veeky Forums is gonna laugh at me, I'll never live it down

I’m simply encouraging a fellow anonymous poster to stop being a faggot and wasting his time stealing pictures from other places to post here for (You)’s and solely shitposting purposes

Consider it

I was agreeing with you, faggot!

O-oh

looks dope, i like the color of that sweater
looka fine to me, dope shoes why

It's Christmas day dude, gotta model the gear for mum

Did you have a real opinion or just an exclamation of surprise?

I think it looks good except for the shirt u have under ur sweater. I can't see it very well, but it looks bad/it doesn't match.

cuffed too short even for that style

What can I wear with these? Can I wear w/ black pants? Brown pants? I think I fucked up getting brown ones...

it's hard to tell how anything fits with the straps of the backpack making the sweater bunch up like that, and we can't even see half of yer fit homie. you're right, i just put em down a bit lower ans liked it a lot better. thank you (:

black pants or jeans.
Just make sure your belt is a matching colour

please go back to r/streetwear

not tryna be mean, but everything ur going here is kinda bad. i'd suggest changing ur style entirely

Grey/charcoal/blue/navy/tan/brown
Pretty much everything except black

Really? I've heard black/brown doesn't work as a rule...but it also looks fine to my eye in many cases. But maybe I'm just fucked in the head?

breaking new ground with this one. revolutionizing Veeky Forums

meh
/r/streetwear would like it more
its fine

if you dyed your hair black you could be the next adam driver

I'll repost

Uhhh classic workwear, innofensive
not you
it's good, though I think the tshirt is a bit too saturated
cuffs too high, and I hope that sweater is not a v neck
would squat with/10
uhh normie/10
why do you all cuff...

8/10 would bang

Boring

pretty basic and comfy fit but it looks real cute on you

do you have a snapchat? or insta?

simple but cute

Feeling festive

pants are sweet

not bad but not a huge fan of the shoes

safe but really clean

I'm fucking sick of Veeky Forums

black shoes should always be worn with black pants. but you can wear brown shoes instead, it will just change the look to way more casual. brown = casual. it doesn't look "bad" it just makes you look ultra casual. if you want to just blend in and walk around in a crowd then wear brown shoes with black . switch to black shoes to stick out and look sharp

then why are you here

i didnt get enough likes on insta or upvotes on reddit so i want YOUs NOW NOW NOW!!!

>when this basic bitch fit has more (You's) than me

I'm here because as shit as it is it's still better than Reddit, or ktt.
I don't have an Instagram.

R8 fit?

Apologies for shit quality camera lens is trashed

how is this a fit? its just a tshirt, sneakers and some jeans. you are indistinguishable from any retard from the mall

Apologies, I forgot to become a 40 pound chink and wear a straw hat with retarded baggy shorts and some trendy streetwear jacket that's way too big

Mainly wanted to know if the clothes fit appropriately and go well together, I'm autistic with that sort of thing

i dont know why you are shitting about a chinks weight when you look under 100 pounds lmao and your t shirt looks like you bought it from the boys section lmao fuck off fag

You seem sensitive, I'm thin but decent weight and definitely bigger than almost every twink fag in these threads and probably you too.

What's wrong with solid colored shirts? They're pretty versatile imo.

the fit of the shirt is shit

Sleeve length way too short and shirt way too tight

Alright thanks, I was iffy on the size.

lmao why are you sensitive about your weight? eat a burger you fucking soyboy

you are just a skinny shit lmao

I'm not? I'm a pretty skinny guy, that's kind of obvious. My main point is that I'm bigger than you which is why you're acting out like this. These threads are for fashion advice, not autistic tantrums.

I already told you your outfit was shit and your shirt looks 3 sizes too small for you. you just couldnt get it because you were so mad lmao

Actually said it was pretty standard and indistinguishable initially, but thank you for the new input.

do you ever take a break? lol its crazy how youre so bitter but actually give some advice. i cant imagine someone actually fashionable spending this much time on Veeky Forums

you look about 5'4
i usually get miles teller
it's an addiction, i can no longer stand the silhouette of slim pants with any semblance of a break, and i like to show the way the cuff leads into the slimmer boot shaft

>sleeve pulled over your hand
>standing halfway out of view
>tilted head and slumped over

stop being insecure. shoes look bad with this but otherwise its ok, not great.

its ok but i feel like your post the same/near same shit everytime. would like to see more variety

Its been ages since ive posted here damn. How are yall doing, hows the board?

perfect fit, saved for inspo 10/10

your arms look very long, relative to rest of body, the shirt looks ok, but the colour is not good. i would go with black shirt, and light colored pants. light color makes the body look larger, black makes it smaller, so you want to reduce the size of arms with black tops, increase the lower body with lights

wearing just a tshirt and pants is just one dimensional, an actual fit will have layers to it, like a jacket, and sweater, or some accessories

white shoes would be better, with lighter grey pants, and a black shirt

samefag

fit is garbage

Heading to work...
bad lighting on the elevator.

ID on jacket?

wtf is wrong with your arms

how do you get the sweater to just barely show the belt like that? i assume tuck in and hang over the excess fabric?

love it

thrifted it but I have a surplus one very similar
yes
thanks

i think if you switched to some thin dress chukkas it would completley change your look. so much of the look has to do with the chunky boots. the skinny pants/chunky boot look seems popular on here, at least it gets good ratings. I think you have clearly experimented and have found this precise look. I think you are doing it on purpose, and you know how that one change in foot silhoette changes so much.

better than froggo/10

love everything besides the jacket, i think a coat would be better here. where is the sweater from?
cant tell 100 from this but the suit looks ill fitted, go to a tailor bro. also is that a light blue shirt? please tell me it isnt and its white
nothing to say
like it a lot, wish i had a sherpa
basic and boring but your arms look crazy bro
looks pretty cool but i wish you were standing so i could see how everything really fits
bottom and top dont play together well at all
like the sweater only, shoes look too flat for the fit
basic and boring
dope. i can understand when people hate on rick fits that arent so out there but i like it more

ID on sweater?

fucking jew

i wish i could do better

i never knew you were on Veeky Forums
^thumbs up

do better? looks like youre not even trying

feeling floral

w/out sweater

>sweater

Xd

Mildly interested in hearing how cardigans aren’t sweaters. But much more interested in hearing criticism of my fit.

cool
w2c trousers

one of the best post I've seen here
w2c all

literally Veeky Forums uniform 2014 fuck off newfag

took my digits ffs
but quints of truth

Whenever I see black shoes all I think are work shoes. Those look good, user

here, destroy me Veeky Forums

Tuck it in

im at a point where i know what i like. im not really interested in experimenting anymore, anything new i buy is just a nicer version of something i already have
im 1/4 ashkenazi so more accurate than mexican but still not exactly
saks 5th ave house brand / outlier / redwing
i probably posted the same fit in 2014 too

I feel like your proportions always look really fucky and your look itself is incredibly boring so you cant really get away with the strange way your clothes seem to fit. I feel like you may want to re-introduce experimentation in to your schedule because i see serious holes in the simple execution of your clothes regardless of my opinion on your actual style

im not saying i've "made it" or am quitting the game or anything i just mean that my wardrobe covers all my "needs" and any of my "wants" are better made, better designed, or better fitting versions of things already in my wardrobe. i know i can look better. i want to. but i also have a very good idea of what i want to look like and it really doesnt involve anything different from what i wear already.

something being "boring" in the context of internet fashion is entirely unrelated to whether it's a good outfit in real life. with that said i think an outfit can be interesting (even in the internet fashion context) just by virtue of its execution.

im very particular about proportions (and try to keep the the same in pretty much everything i wear) so id love to hear your thoughts in detail

i like this a lot w2c all user?

I like this, tho verging on "lol irony"... Plz do post ur other fits tho user

Came untucked five minutes into my day and gave up. Here it is tucked.

I really don't like this fit, but maybe it's just not my style...like some floral shirts are fine...but that one looks...just bad. I think it may be that the monochrome juxtaposed w/ the white flowers looks just looks wrong senpai

banana republic gavin wool blend pants