Sides hurting.

I kek'ed

>Literally ham fisted

And I thought I was hambeast tier

Your hand looks like fuzzy spam.

Most Veeky Forums posters look completely skeltal

lose some weight you fat piece of shit

drop 30 pounds and then you can brag

No they don't. They wish they did, but most Veeky Forums posters are average to fat.

The Collection

pic is my new daily beater

>rasmus_rolex
>no rolex

Got my first automatic as a gift, thoughts?

where the fuck are your knuckles

Obligatory Casio F91-W post. You literally cannot go wrong with this watch.

watches are supposed to go on your arm not your christmas ham

But you do go BOOM

>these are the people posting on Veeky Forums
jesus fucking christ there should be a BMI requirement to post here

Try and stop me twig boi

Pretty nice allrounder.

What do you think of post related as a weekend/fun watch?

My cheap Vostok and inherited Omega

Yeah you have a patek chrono as your daily beater.. Pics or put a bullet in your own head

OP's picture is stolen from some korean dude and has been floating /pol/ and Veeky Forums the last few days.

If the omega professional looks like that on you, you must be a fat fucking manlet

are you a pig?

Modern watches are so disgustingly big

It always annoy me how the upper right button is missing.

aesthetic

I get fat but why manlet?

get a NATO strap yellow leather looks weird. I like the watch itself tho

Ok brand name aside what are the sort of watches that women will find attractive?

Why does your hand look like a whole wheat dinner roll

Thanks for the hearty laugh

It's not missing if it's not supposed to be there in the first place.

You dont tell me!?!?!?!?!?

>not posting the beached whale variant

Is this a baby or are you really fat?

something about this pic just makes me feel sick. i feel physically ill.

I cringe every time

Does the nato strap suit my Alpinist?

go on a diet, fat ass.

Why. What's wrong with it.

>brand aside
>thinking women will look for anything other than expensive time pieces
Go buy a Rolex. Immediately when they read that on your dial they're gonna cum in their panties.

Stop this NATO crazyness!! That watch looks its best with a brown leather strap. That green and gold fial, that classic hands... doesnt match with a NATO at all.

Next time you want to post a funny OP, don't post some hunky slayer beast with a 10" wrist, post some wristlet beta virgin like or instead

was your father a potato?

Large sports steel watches, basically anything that doesn't look like a woman's watch. 40mm minimum. Think Sub, Planet Ocean, Navitimer, Daytona, GMT Master, Explorer 2, Speedmaster Pro

SPBP

where did you get it?

German eBay, for 6€ shipped (to Germany ofc).
Search for: braun nato

New cop

R8 and what do you think the model is ? They advised it as a presage model but it looks more like a cocktail time to me, 6r15 cal and everything

Seiko SRPB43 Presage Automatic.

Your Google Fu es not good.

Got an orange pylon with my dirt bike. vibrant but does the trick I guess

But I thought the SRPB43 and the likes had a 4r15 caliber ? Also, the crown looks different. Clearly says 6r15c on the back of it.

Even though a thread on watchuseek talks about a discontinued line of presage, is that right?
Although a thread

they got chunkier arms

Nobody has replied in other watch thread so reposting for opinions

that's a pretty seiko 5. what model is it?

snk665

I have been trying to get my hands on it for a year and a half. Finally mine !

maybe a gym membership would have been a better investment

Dont you think that more important than the watch by itself is for it to match your lifestyle? There are not as much wrong watches (dont get me wrong, there are horrible watches that nobody should wear ever) as people wearing the wrong watch...

Pic related. Just a day at the office.

good post

Masonic wrist fedora...

Security guard?

Go for it looks fresh for a seiko 5.

Yurocop.

I bet you’re a sysadmin

Probably.

Im home now, with my "no sysadmining" gun.

I got this a bit ago and unironically carry it around. It's from about 1870 and keeps great time

at the lowest I wouldn't past 36mm, a lot of older Rolex watches are 36mm

>1960 Tudor Oyster
Pic is a couple of years old. Had this thing serviced since then, and no, I don't wear beads anymore. Pls no bully. Can post better/more up to date pics if anyone gives a shit. Will post a picture of my Air-King-Date and Oysterdate as well to contribute a bit to the thread.

I'd like to see your air king and oysterdate. I think if I was going to get a vintage Tudor it would be either a sub or a big block.

Posting as a follow-up to Air-King is my favourite, not gonna' lie. Was my first Rolex, so I kinda' have a soft-spot for it. Only have my receipts + guarantee from when I bought it though, so it's lacking paperwork. Think the year is 1973 on this one, but I'd need to check.

As for vintage Tudors; I'd recommend mini-subs if you're a spoopy skellington, or a vintage Tudor Advisor if you want something a bit more unique. They're pretty rad.

pretty nice air king, you ever thought of doing a full polish/ semi-restore? Or do you like to keep things original?

I've thought about the mini sub but I feel like it will be too small.

fucking lmfao, why even wear beads if they are unmatched and disperse

Thanks user, n' I'm a bit torn on the restoration thing. I had my Tudor polished, and I kinda feels like I took a bit of its charm away. Will post a pic of it from recently next if you want. Will definitely have the crystal replaced in my AKD at some stage though. It's getting a bit hard to see the time on it thanks to all of the fucking scratches at this stage.

Totally get it on the mini-sub as well, small watches ain't for everyone. Post some pics of what you're on about getting, I fucking love divers, but my wrists are just 2smol.
>tfw you forget the fucking picture and have to repost
Oysterdate two-tone with diamonds on the hour markers. File name related :^).

Picked it up last week. It's from the mid-80's, and it comes with all of its paperwork. Still need to have a lot of links taken out of this one for my bitchwrists. Belonged to bredithiccboi before I got my hands on it it seems.

>fucking lmfao, why even wear beads if they are unmatched and disperse
See filename on the post you're replying to. :^)

this is my recent pickup, the lighting is kinda weird but it's all SS with a black dial and 18kt white gold bezel

oops not that turn-o-graph this one, I can't afford that vintage one.

Really nice watch you got there user. Got any papers with it? The turnograph made my dick hard. Would sell my soul for one of those motherfuckers.

Bumping for more watches.

Bump

Does Seiko make a bigger SNK809? I want to get one but I'd like to use the 20mm strap I already have

IM buying this replica for around 400 Dollas
Its 1:1

thoughts on good reps? Where to find them? Experiences?

I respect seiko but its too wide worn by everyone.

Just bought the hublot, hurt but happy with the purchase. Won't replace the tag as a daily.

I have the papers. It's a nice cross between a datejust and a sub

whereast areth thou knuckles lmaoth

Both look great and both are from two of the most overrated swiss brands... but good stuff anyway.

You are.