LT: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Does sugar realy significantly increase metabolism?

How everyone's recovery after Christmas?

Not bad, but not as good as it could be

Trying my best to get abs

trim your nails you fucking freak

>those nails
>those knees
>those feet
creepy.

>F, 19, 22.1 BMI, 5'1
>goal bmi: 17.5/18.5

Is there a discord?

m 24 6'3 / 190 cm
81kg
just eating vegetables and proteins, very little carb

am i still skinnyfat

Ya, but not the worst type of skinny fat. And what the fuck is up with your arms why are they so big? Where the fuck is your chest? Did you only do curls your entire life? Not being rude just curious

lmao manual work maybe, I never saw it like that but I don't take it badly

its alright ive just never seen that bicep to body ratio

you arent really skinny fat but you could benefit from some bodyfat loss

and shoulder/chest workouts

Yeah I plan on it brother
I just have this body type, people have told me if I worked out i'd be in crazy good shape

Abstract feels:

>tfw you can steal toddler panties and you fit in them
>tfw you fit in shirts for little boys
>tfw you fit in blouses for little girls

You're not skinnyfat at all.
And for future reference don't ask this question in a thread full of people with body dysphoria if you want an answer grounded in reality.
If you want to do anything work out your chest and lats.

Im such a fat piece of shit, anytime i show the minimum progress i just fuck it all up right after, i can't control myself, im fat, im ugly, i look discusting, clothes on me look discusting too, and i want to lose weight, but no, i just fuck it all right up because im such a piece of shit in every fucking thing i do in my life, it's fucking impressive, i deserve to be insulted and criticized on how i look, anyone reading this feel free to call me a fat waste of space, thats what i am, all i have to do is not eat, but im such a fucking garbage obese piece of fucking shit, i fucking hate myself so fucking much, all i have to do is lose weight, but even that i fuck up, god i hate myself and my life.

>tfw have to wear womans jeans

Is that you?
You're gorgeous!!
I hope in a couple weeks my hip bones start to stick out like that....

Didn't get an answer in the last thread so I'm trying in this one.
How do I do fasting/intense calorie deficits without freezing my ass off?
I swear if I did this in the spring/summer I'd be on easy street. It's not the hunger that gets me it's the cold. And I know it's because my body is eating itself because as soon as I have a snack I get warmer and warmer. But fuck eating!!! What are some other solutions to this cold problem. I heard something about salt??

Vitamins? having some hot water or drinks.

>>tfw you can steal toddler panties and you fit in them
How do you know this?

Someone told me that if you wear a jacket, you are less cold. Coats and sweaters also work. I dont know the science behind it but I tried the method and it worked.

I can vouch for this. I'm wearing something called a "sweater" right now and I don't feel cold despite it being cold in my room.

I hate how slow weight loss is. Down 12 lbs in about a month but still 16 away from goal. jesus I'm already bored of it.

fast and exercise and do cocaine it'll speed up process

I don't know the science behind it either but it seems to be real. Last night, though, I wore a "sweater" to bed and when I woke up my room was very cold and so was I, so obviously it's not infallible. I postulate the existence of some kind of "cold threshold" beyond which normal "sweater" get overwhelmed and which you need more sweater to overcome.

ur hot

boy or girl?

one of the strangest bodies ive ever seen.
tiny shoulders, big arms, tiny chest, waist, big hips.

you can drink hot water.. or carry a heat pack with you...

>eat slight surplus over 2 day period on holidays (maybe 1500 total)
>gain 2 lbs somehow
>eat 400 calories yesterday
>still havent lost the weight again.

yeah this really is 100% genetcs.

it's only been one day, user

If you mysteriously gain ~5 lbs over one or two days, it's water weight.
Start having two glasses of water before you'll go to bed.

Kinda reminds of those guys who inject synthol into their biceps

Dear lord.... What? and Why?

>5'11, 123 lbs, male, 18
just got myself a pair of Hedi era Saint Laurent jeans, feelsgoodman

u look muy bien

I was there a couple months ago, it feels good at the time but probably a sign u should eat more

I don't actually feel bloated here but I know I look sub par

where do i contact you

nice arm vein. soon I will be even veinier. mark my words!

Does that look like a 22BMI? That’s not her

Pretty bad. I still have new year's eve to get fatter.

i realized i was under my calorie deficit still and just ate 2 veg burgers

it's 2am

These threads are dominated by male anons lately or am I just new

Just new. It oscillates. The females stay quiet until there is something they want to talk about it need help with.

Eh you'll notice most of the dudes posting pics are the same ones who usually do, like the hole in the chest guy and the birthing hips man

>hole in the chest guy
>birthing hips man
yeah we got some real winners here, don't we?

gracias
my hands are pretty "veiny" too lmao
hey, what's up :^)

boy

Then try to prepare your grounds when you're in this phase: remove kebabs and sweets and trash food from the house so that when you show progress you just can't fuck up without going out to buy shit or cooking a cake or something, and when you crave junk food just make yourself a green tea while starting to watch a movie or something, so that you're full and distracted and not willing to go out of your way to lose half an hour to fatten yourself.

they always are what are you on about?

Anyone have any tips to quit binge-eating unhealthy food? I can't get any lower in my weight because I down that shit and can't fucking help myself.

see

Hey would it be possible for me to lose 20 in 3 weeks safely? Bmi is 30 unfortunately
or should i just lose weight slowly and steadily to avoid fucking with my metabolism

it's not me who chooses the food on the house (living with parent) and i ask to avoid junk food but when i say that he just goes and buys even more

been there. Either you hate yourself even more, realizing that losing 10 pounds changes nothing since you're still a fat fuck and there's nothing to celebrate, or you could try to find your junk food which isn't junk food. I mean, rewarding yourself with some (lots of) food that you like and makes you full and satisfied but it's actually healthy (remember that salt and unsugared coffee are virtually calorie free, and so is vinegar and lemon juice and artificial sweeteners). I.e:

>PLAIN salted popcorn
>pickles
>baked potatoes
>no-skin roasted chicken
>(greek) low-fat yogurt
>even some ice cream
>self-made milkshakes

the list goes on and on. You can also fast 23h then binge on a 1000-1500 kcal meal which you cannot ever finish, such as

>multiple dishes of pasta you love
>2-person KFC bucket
>sushi
>chinese (especially low carb dishes)

just avoid high calorie density foods such as cookies, pizzas, cakes, that starbucks shit, since you CAN eat 2000+ kcal of that shit after fasting for so long. After this binge you'll have so much stomach pain and digestion problems that you won't eat anything more than a salad for the rest of the day. At the end you might even lose fat from this (although you'll certainly gain water weight)

hello im new to this
>tfw I don't have a scale
I'm 5'7'' (172cm) and approximately 123lbs (55-56kgs), do you think that losing 3-4kgs would let me see some abs?
looking good mate, I'd be satisfied with looking like you

daily i just eat dinner, but i eat so fucking much at it, unless im on vacation like right now i only eat every 24h, right now its lunch time and i feel like eating but i know its bad and i shouldnt because its crap food and i will stay fat and i can tell myself "ill just start after new years eve but ill just get so much fatter until than

what's the least amount of exercise i should do to lose the skinnyfat

In my experience, people that fast sometimes tend to eat too fast (because of the hunger) and too much (because they don't decide beforehand what to eat). Use a scale and decide what you'll eat the next day. When eating, eat slow or in 2-3 phases, so that you'll understand when you're full before eating anything else. If you eat too quickly, you'll end up overstuffed and feeling guilty, and you'll slow down the process.

Really good morning so far

Woke up, worked out, smoked. Ate 2 eggs with sum coffee.

Already shitted twice

>feels good mane

Boutta be out Skating all day

good exercise

You can fast but still 20 in 3 weeks is not likely unless you count water weight. It took you a while to get to a BMI of 30 if you want to maintain a lower BMI long term it will take you a while to learn the right sustainable habits.

Good luck to you

Losing weight won't change anything, if you don't change your lifestyle, you'll just gain it right back. If you fix your lifestyle, you'll return and keep a healthy weight.

What are you doing to achieve David Laney-thin?

I think working out would let you see your abs
I'm 5'7" as well but weight 128

There are so many questions I have about this photo.

>Start having two glasses of water before you'll go to bed.
And then get up in the middle of the night to pee? No thanks.
Better idea is to have water when you wake up.

Post more bloodspo like this.

>wake up
>chug 3 cans of red bull
>down 54 mg of methylphenidate, 40mg of dextroamphatamine, and 50mg of modafinil
>not hungry for the rest of the day but have tons of energy

what could go wrong?

bonus if you drink the zero calorie version

you know it :)

Reminder.

>chug 3 cans of red bull

remove that part, user. it's unhealthy

>tfw mdma comedown appetite suppression
fuck YEAH
I LOVE THIS
i only ate 1 small piece of bread today and i feel just as good as usual!!

idk if that helps anybody but I figured out that a 3 meals per 2 days works great for me - first day you eat only dinner, second day you eat dinner and some meal in the evening if you're hungry. This way I'm eating well below my caloric intake, while rarely being hungry, to the point where I often skip supper because I don't need it. One day was really bad tho, I felt like I was going to puke after eating like a quarter of my dinner, but other than that one incident I was fine

this thread is dominated by skinny fat ugly dudes

Remove this fat dyke from this thread.

I used to be pretty anorexic and my boyfriend still is; he’s super into me even though I’m not super thin, but I want to be. Shit on me for motivation fa

I'll shit on you for being a fucking faggot.

I swear a couple of weeks ago there was several cute girls posting here.
idk wtf happened, but this thread for the past 2 weeks has been dead without them

Better pic

There is {kinda}.
One is *thinspo* but recently got some shitposting Veeky Forumsfags.
And then i know there is another that's fa/cgl but i cant remember if they are thinspo focused.

>thin?
sorry but have any of you ever done a sit-up in your life?

6'1 176, thighs still squish balls sometimes.

ate very very little yesterday, will eat almost as little today

oh no... :(
i empathize greatly with you user. you can do it, i believe in you!!

Sugar drives fat storage. Read up on ketosis.

Kill yourself faggot.

like most Veeky Forums threads

Is it bad if my ass is a little wrinkly on the bottom? Is there a way to fix this? Did I fuck myself permanently? I think I lost too much weight too fast fuck :(((((

> 5'6", 111.5 lbs, male, 18
>125 lbs (somewhere around last year)
>100-105 lbs
>exercise, heavy dieting, occasional fasting
>loosewave

have any of you guys tried soylent? i'm considering cutting out both breakfast and lunch in favor of drinking a bottle/a bottle and a half of soylent every morning. it sounds way too easy to actually work, though.

> 5'6", 111.5 lbs
>male
>soylent

You sound like someone i know, living in the netherlands maybe?

Disgusting.
Thanks for making purging that much easier I guess. Blah.

wym