Do the air max 95s stretch at all...

do the air max 95s stretch at all? i'm between sizes so its either a little bit of heel slip or a little too tight on my toes, and i don't want to deal with squished toes if they don't stretch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39nNRQ1gR3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck them, go with nike tn. I'm in love with them since high school.

i wish you could feel the air cushion in nike. why they only make it aesthetic is the biggest frustration in my shoe buying experience

neither of these posts answers my question

fuck off you entitled cunt. nobody is required to answer your question you fucking brainlet. size up and wear thicker socks you FUCKING retard

go with a bit of heel slip, in winter you can work it with thicker socks, when the weather gets warmer, you can put an insole in it, which makes it a half size smaller

nobody asked for your shitty opinions

>this is MY board every thread revolves around ME

Yeah, it pisses me off to no avail.

Nike has cut corners so much in the last 13-14 years it's insane.

Shoes have smaller bubbles, stiffer midsoles and in a lot of cases, they don't even incorporate any forefoot air if the unit is not visible.

Air Max Plus were never insanely comfortable, but the Am97 is a shell of the shoe it once was. If a were like walking on clouds while retros feel like a board.

OP literally did twice you braindead fucktard

t. OP

that's objectively what OP did by bitching about how nobody was answering his question

OP a verified brainlet worthy of an hero

actually i asked if they stretched, not what you underage fucktards thought of them

take your sperg rage somewhere else

nobody gives a fuck what you asked t b h, sperg

and no you can fucking leave brainlet, dumbass can't even reply to a post right lmfao. just fucking go back to plebbit because you're way too fucking dumb for this site.

>13019895
you know what i think i'll stay here and make shitpost threads on this board for the rest of the day because you really seem to care about it

dude, that air shit is marketing. You will never "feel" the AIRâ„¢. if the cuchioning between nike shoes with air differ from one another is due to the stiffness variation of the rubber and eva in the soles. AIR is bullshit since it's inception.

yeah it's one reason why i don't ever get retros.

i don't understand why nike doesn't use their technology in a way that would be comfy for the consumer. like they put zoom directly underneath lunar (no strobel board) in lebron 11's (or 10's idr) and that shit was the comfiest shoe ever but looked like ass

why don't they use that set up in a more fashionable shoe?

No... it's not "t. OP" because OP made THIS thread SPECIFICALLY for a reason, he's not going into other threads hijacking them and getting pissed off when people don't answer his question.

OP, I say go with the heel slip and if it's bad find some kind of padding or thicker socks.

>getting pissed off when people don't answer his question.
are you literally fucking retarded, because that's EXACTLY what OP did. god fucking DAMN how can someone be THIS FUCKING RETARDED in 2018-4 days

@13020173
you are by far the angriest person in this thread

thanks for the bumps

eminem always liked the Air Max's.

youtube.com/watch?v=39nNRQ1gR3c

Nike Air was a patented gas until it was replaced with nitrogen in 2004/2005. Bubble size also plays into comfort. Older 95s and Air Max in general had larger bubbles than those found on retros post 2005.

Nike has also gone to using more small cell ethylene based midsole foams as opposed to the large cell polyurethane of the past. Ethelyne midsole last longer but come at the expense of softer cushioning.

Nike has gone to the shitter since Phil Knight stepped down in 2005. Just look at the innovative designs from the late 80s through the alpha project era 98-04. Nikes cash cows are all shoes 20+ years old. They know these shoes will sell based on looks, hype and nostalgia so they fuck off the tech that made them legendary in the first place.

if you want to get technical the specific gas inside really doesn't matter at all, what matters is that the molecules are big enough so that they don't diffuse through the pocket walls

You completely missed the point, which was:
> he's not going into other threads hijacking them

Size up