Other urls found in this thread:

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
youtube.com/watch?v=C7AGFAcwY3U
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
bitmex.com/register/SL144h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normies BTFO

Its $702 you fucking retard. Get it right.

>not longing

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

here you go faggots.

To the moon lads

>being a nocoiner in 2016

Can I short this bag of dicks?

$673

no, $700

sold 32 BTC @ 621 today. Not even feelin bad.

fuck this gay earth

>selling
>BTC

AHAHHAHHHAAAAH

you fucked up

>1.75 times gains.

I guess if you had 10 million in it, you're rich.. kind of. Oh wait, did you mean you made $700, and now you're rich? Well I mean I guess it's all relative. For a 14 y.o. $700 is a whole lot of money. So, congrats I guess.

throw in couple zeroes and you'll get closer to guessing to what I made

so you had $100000 in bitcoin before this little rise to.. well it ain't $700 where I'm looking, but who's keeping track of the truth, right?

Eh, prove it.

I wish I wasn't 16 years old when Bitcoin started. back when it was chump change.

BTC is probably gonna hit $10,000 per coin soon enough though. I'm debating on whether I should switch from ETH right now

I'm done with proving stuff, breh.
I'm just here to party.

Prediction based on nothing whatsoever.

Oh ok, party on then.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7AGFAcwY3U

GET MONEY FUCK BITCHES!

Please friends take out a minute in your busy life and check out my products :D risk free investment and i guarentee you double returns on you investment

[email protected]

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

You're my hero. I'm not going to report you just cause, I don't know. I like your style. Fuck the police.

It's going to be hilarious when this bubble pops and falls back to 100 very, very soon.

It will pop but no way it will fall back to $100 any time soon. Every single bubble so far have stabilized at around dead center between the previous plateau and the peak, so this mean the price will probably stabilize at at least $400 after all this, assuming that we are on the peak right now (which I don't think).

My Dad invented bitcoin and he told me there's a latent condition that will cause it to reach $1.6 billion USD per coin by September.

Yeah, well my dad invented ethereum, and he said it's gonna kick your dad's coin's ass. Hey dad!

>Crashing before the halving
Yeah, right

Ethereum is rising fast, better switch from BTC while it's still under $20

just invested $7k in the past 2 days
go for another $3k to make it even? $700 is a nice number

Good job man.

Am I too late to the party or what guys?
How should I start?

poor fag here from south africa.

1. Buy
2. Ethereum
3. kaffir

underrated

couple of zeros huh..

WOW you almost made a dollar!

DO IT PUSSY. but yeah I just tossed another 1000 on my burn pile. going to buy an apartment complex in 10-15 months. You? Now that we're clearly guaranteed riches beyond our reckoning, don't you agree that it fits the bill to speak in a more important and adult tone. I mean good heavens, we're rich now,damnit. RICH. Let's talk real estate. Let's talk passive income. Goodbye plebs. The time has come.

Wont drop under 535

>700
>rich

AAHAHAHHA

NOCOINER

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING NOCOINER

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT SELLING UNDER 6 FIGURES
LMAOOOOOOOO

WE ARE ABOUT TO GO BEYOND 1K AND HE SELLS AT 621 WHAT A FUCKING KEK GOD HAHAHAAHHA OH GAAADAAHAHA

PFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw the time to buy in is now over forever and you will have to make due from now on

it feels like running out of fossil fuels

OC

>what is leverage

Why the fuck???

he didn't die though
buying fiat is suicide

>That spread
>more than 7%
Why is this so high

cuz bubble economics

yeah i need to cash out soon

Could someone send me 0.02btc, I wanna buy some Trump coin

2d06d7be-ae7f-42de-8806-ba794046d8bb

>Bitcoin is currently over $700

>2.5 hours later
>spread is still exactly the same

COPE

buy it cheaper later when it corrects.

waiting for bubble to burst then buying low

Everyone should be buying ETH right now, its rising faster than bitcoin

that's the plan

I need to log in to coin base and see how many of these meme coins I even have I think about 4 since I traded 2 for eth

I'm thinking I'll sell half my Bitcoin if the price hits $750.

what is the fastest way to get BTC from poloniex into USD? i've been using coinbase to buy/sell BTC with USD and transferring between coinbase wallet and poloniex wallet, but these transactions take forever. pic related transfer has been pending for about an hour.

>thinks he will buy 'low'
the 'bubble' hasn't even begun, you will be lucky to see it drop below $1000 once it passes it

it will drop below definitely
this bubble will go above $1000 but will return back under $700

Buy ethereum

An hero.

hey eu fags, what do you use for exchange?
coinbase sucks ass to be honest for me especially, they want a sepa transfer to your balance before they allow you to withdraw, sepa transfer from my bank (the retarded cucks) is 8 euros even if you only send a single eur.
what i want to withdraw in total is about 30 eur in total right now, the 8 eur cost on this (+ exchange ripoff + conversion) is enormous.

ethereum takes 10 minutes

to get into USD, transfer ETH to Kraken and link your bank account

I've been a happy customer of Bitstamp for quite a while.

please tell me more
do they require fancy verification and other anal intrusions like coinbase or simply can withdraw my balance for a certain fee?

I don't know of any exchange service that doesn't have "fancy verification".

btc-e?

1Hx5nPfwpLPZHNgnrnpUuGgiEebdTZVcYX

Veeky Forumsraelis, please join me on a trip to the moon. Donations much appreciated

why tho, i guess i will stick to the mrcoin atm then.
i don't want anal intrusion with my cashout
it's a hassle to go to the atm sit there for an hour to get my cash but better than this bullshit about verification and sending in documents and sharing private info.

>why tho
Otherwise their government would raid their facilities.

Price has been slowly dying for a while. Will probably crash soon.

not yet i think there will be rallys and lulls crash comes after halvening i would bet
a bear trap is possible

I'm thinking it will get up to $700 before it goes all the way down who knows.

I really hope so. I was weak and cashed out last winter when it got to 450.

I hope it crashes soon so the cycle can restart.

Each time the cycle restarts, the floor is higher.
Haven't you learnt anything yet?

We'll go WAYY past the last ATH, and set a new floor above the last ATH. Coins still cheap.

this

ya...

What are you waiting for ? It hasn't even begun yet,this is still early days for Bitcoin and it's a powder keg ready to blow

good luck cashing out buttfucker.

>AND THEN IT CRASHED!

Can it be a member of the Veeky Forums 4cc soccer team?

>whaleclub

If you wanna trade go to Finex, OKC or if you wanna go long on quanto futures for the moonshot or a bounce then Bmex
bitmex.com/register/SL144h

We might get a dip to shake out the margin longs one of these days so you may be able to get back in. If for nothing else then for the inevitable bounce.

after brexit the crashing eurozone will inflate bitcoin to new glory. you've heard it here first.

1Hx5nPfwpLPZHNgnrnpUuGgiEebdTZVcYX
plz halp

Where do y'all go to buy bitcoins?

im 19 and only understand the basics of stocks and holding shares. is there any stock in the world that fluctuates as much as btc? i remember when i first heard about it 1 btc wasnt even equivalent to 1 us$. now youre telling me its worth 700$??

sounds like some economics for babies. should i wait until it crashes and drop a couple grand on em and just hold it til it goes up a couple hundred bucks again?

i know its a currency and not a stock my bad

It's fueled by the multi-million dollar drug/gun/money laundering exchange.

As long as they use BTC it will hold value.

im aware of what btc is and what it is used for, i just wasnt aware it crashed and peaked so hard. i mean, why in the fuck would anyone put money anywhere else when you could have a 500% return in a month or so? not to mention the DEA / FBI and other international agencies hardly pay attention to the internet black market so i highly doubt its going to lose its value entirely as a stock of a company that goes out of business would

blockchain tech is currently getting mainstream attention from major businesses and governments.

because its risky as fuck. imagine losing 500% in a month.

yeah but what if you just hold on to it until it peaks again? and why buy that high if it crashes so hard? nobody will force you to sell

That was because of the huge spike it had which was obviously not sustainable. BTC is pretty easy to read.

Short BTC/USD. Lets hope this rocket blows up.

And you cashed out?

Well done!