Is Catholicism the most Veeky Forums religion?

Is Catholicism the most Veeky Forums religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFMDVH4lqSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, Eastern Orthodoxy is.

No one gives a shit.

Our brothers in the East are pretty Veeky Forums, particularly love the style of their icons. The same can not be said of Protestants, especially of the American sort

nah man

fpbp

Yes

yeah

Yes

No

fpbp

Orthodoxy is the biggest meme since Paganism

Absolutely but Protestants who haven't completely given up on God's grace are fine too.

Schismatics are not Veeky Forums

Chicago?

othodoxy

is that ratzinger? lel, cool dude

Americans ruined protestantism.

fuck yeah.

>protestantism ruined America

no, no, you only have yourselves to blame.

Ortodox look good surrounded my bears or when holding a kalashnikov in the name of Theotokos
Catholics look better in cities and make a nice contrast to modernity without looking like battle wizards

Aren't brown bears dangerous af?

Orthodox priests have Snow White tier control over animals. Manny get fed up with the world and go to the forest to live and die in peace, tranquil as fuck.
And those are cubs, more playful than dangerous

I still prefer the way a catholic priest walks in the city, they look simple but intimidating, as if they were wise and you were a sinful dog in the need for help

Catholics>Old Believers>Mainstream Orthodoxy>Protestants

What do you mean by mainstream?

Pre-Vatican Council II Catholicism>Orthodoxy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the rest

LOL sorry that keeping traditions was too hard for you guys :^)

Perhaps if your only exposure to Orthodoxy is through social media and Veeky Forums.

+1

>Worshiping a jew on a stick
>Veeky Forums
Pick one.

Yes

slave religion, slave religion, Heil Odin!

The only thing Pagans are good for is to get C H R I S T

trying to get the right look, but I'd probably need different pants

New Team Fortress character?

>being germanic in 2017
try again muhummad

>le atheist fedora tipper.
Go and tell your grandma that God isn's real, boi.

Not even other protestants wanted the puritans around.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFMDVH4lqSU

Kek, you sound exactly like a triggered hamplanet.

Mainstream neo-paganism is bullshit. Christianity has been the dominant European religion for a long time. An appropriate paganism for the modern age should include Christian elements, which may of course be purged once a consistent faith has arisen from the menagerie.

vietnamese grandma house

I think Neoplatonism is pretty much the only bridge between Hellenistic paganism and Christianity that there is. It has no public element, though.

Orthodoxy.

Clicked the thread to post this

> An appropriate paganism for the modern age should include Christian elements
You mean like celebrating Christmas around the time of the winter solstice with the tree, the fire, the singing of songs and the gifts? Maybe some ham too? Ah, all the Original Christian Do Not Steal elements.

Popespo

you look hilarious